It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Proclaims Obama Is ‘The Second Coming’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by charlyv

Originally posted by charlyv
I think that what Obama is trying to accomplish, in this day and age, is in essence, what JFK attempted in a much simpler world. I commend him, support his endeavors, but truly worry for his safety in this much more cruel and bitter world.

We, as a country, would probably not be able to recover if evil factions were able to get at him and I hope his security is up for the task and he keeps a diligent eye on them at all times.

We need him to succeed, and my personal Amen is applied.

When I see posts like this it always causes me to think...

How can ANYONE be so completely out of touch with reality?

It's actually frightening just to think about it.

This post and one other post here on ATS are really making me wonder HOW can people be so blind:

I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it.
I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.
All those who question our governments intentions and good will toward humanity are ungood.

When I see posts like that I usually assume the poster has a dark sense of humor, which I can appreciate. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough, but I can't imagine someone making a statement like that seriously. Possibly because the impact of many people actually thinking that way is just so ominous and dangerous.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join