It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm Clouds on the Horizon - Three Pillars of Power that Maintain the State Are Crumbling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The three pillars of power that maintain the State are:

1. Control of ideas and beliefs.
2. Control of the money and banking.
3. A monopoly on violence.

If anyone of them goes the rest will crumble also. They all depend on each other. They are crumbling now the storm clouds are on the horizan!

The video really lays out how this is happening and why. It is a must watch and well worth it.

edit on 22-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I thought the 3 pillars were:

1. Vatican for Religion
2. America for Military
3. UK for financial

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Bad video link.
Try it again.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

1. Vatican for Religion
2. America for Military
3. UK for financial

1. Vatican for Religion = control of ideas and beliefs
2. America for Military = Monopoly on Violence
3. UK for financial = control of money and banking

It's been the same through out history just the players and labels change.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by hawkiye

Bad video link.
Try it again.

It's fixed try again

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

1. Vatican for Religion
2. America for Military
3. UK for financial

Were you trying to be funny, or did you mean to say the Exact same 3 pillars??

Gotta go watch, after this Lupe Fiasco song ends.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Lately I have found your threads interesting and informative, Thank you for your hard work and for fighting this cause with us. We must not let TPTB win. We can and will prevail when the time comes. So many people are waking up now more than ever. We really stand a chance at making a difference by spreading th word.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by hawkiye

Lately I have found your threads interesting and informative, Thank you for your hard work and for fighting this cause with us. We must not let TPTB win. We can and will prevail when the time comes. So many people are waking up now more than ever. We really stand a chance at making a difference by spreading th word.

Wow thanks a lot for the kind words it is really appreciated!

I really think were are very close to a show down. The whole gun control push is not like in the past. They have a plan and they are trying to feint right now. We really need to be on our toes and be prepared the fuse to this powder keg has been lit I fear...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It has and will be for ever in the state of crumbling, for all 3 pillars are in need of repair

one day it will be repaired and restored, for when it is... it will not fail nor fall, till then we hope the wind does not blow to hard and make any one pillar fall

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I am sorry but there is so much BS in this post.

First of all, who controls your beliefs right now? Hmm? Don´t you believe that you´re beliefs are controlled? How could that happen if they control it?

Who on EARTH could think that our beliefs are controlled? In the USA? The country that was founded on religious freedom? Do we not have countless religious conflicts around the planet BECAUSE of different beliefs?

Control of the money and banking is another sweet spot. Who exactly is telling you what to spend your money on? And how on earth is it possible that regular people get successfull everyday? Start new companies everyday? Are they all planted operatives to make us believe we can achieve this?

Oh and your best point, the monopoly on violence. Now this is a real good one. Have you ever been punched in the face? Well, that is called violence. Rethink your post.

I am sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but these same old doom&gloom posts are getting so old now. We have been hearing these for DECADES now. TPTB still haven´t put all of us in prison or enslaved us or whatever else you guys dream up.

I´m just sick of it. And then the other half here praises love & light and not living in fear while on the other hand this forum here promotes fear like no other I know. Where else can I read about at least 20 things that want to harm or kill me in a matter of minutes....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

You have made some valid points in contrast to the OP and I like your use of logic in making your deduction. I would like to help provide some opposing thoughts in contrast to your post so that we can both benefit from keeping an open yet skeptic mind.

Originally posted by Nightaudit
First of all, who controls your beliefs right now? Hmm? Don´t you believe that you´re beliefs are controlled? How could that happen if they control it?

While we have the capability to control our own beliefs, as a society, we are very susceptible to manipulation of our beliefs through influence of mass media and social norms. The video provided in the OP makes a valid point that Money, Laws and Governance only matter if we put faith into those systems. Establishments (Governments, Religions, etc....) have used these methods to help create order as well as power. This, I believe is actually needed to sustain a civilization. However, it's the over reach of power and control (usually driven by fear of losing it) that is wrong and is our duty to keep in check.

Who on EARTH could think that our beliefs are controlled? In the USA? The country that was founded on religious freedom? Do we not have countless religious conflicts around the planet BECAUSE of different beliefs?

Our beliefs are not controlled by use of force, but rather through influence. Does anyone here still doubt that we are manipulated on a daily basis through mass media (MSM News, TV shows, Talk shows, Movies, Music & Sporting events)? It's these influences that help create our social norms as well as our differences. These differences are mostly artificially created to divide us and used to obtain possessions and power by those who have the means to exploit it.

I am sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but these same old doom&gloom posts are getting so old now. We have been hearing these for DECADES now. TPTB still haven´t put all of us in prison or enslaved us or whatever else you guys dream up.

I´m just sick of it. And then the other half here praises love & light and not living in fear while on the other hand this forum here promotes fear like no other I know. Where else can I read about at least 20 things that want to harm or kill me in a matter of minutes....

While not many can actually provide proof of who "TPTB" are or if such a group exists, the constant eroding of our Rights and Liberties is more than evident. This didn't happen overnight, for it's been a slow calculated process which started long ago. So I wouldn't assume that because we haven't seen Martial Law and thrown into Fema camps by now, that our liberties are no less endangered.

Doom and Gloom is really just a matter of your outlook of a situation. One person's doom can be another's salvation depending where you are in the Stages of Grief:

edit on 22-1-2013 by iwan2ski because: Fixed my reply to

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think they are crumbling because the OPPT succeeded in their filings to the UCC, and they are done.

Now its just inertia holding it all together for the time being. But this will all fail because the power has been given back to the people.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by hawkiye

I am sorry but there is so much BS in this post.

Control of the money and banking is another sweet spot. Who exactly is telling you what to spend your money on? And how on earth is it possible that regular people get successfull everyday? Start new companies everyday? Are they all planted operatives to make us believe we can achieve this?

Oh and your best point, the monopoly on violence. Now this is a real good one. Have you ever been punched in the face? Well, that is called violence. Rethink your post.

You make some extraordinarily invalid points and comparisons here. Sorry if that seems curt, but please do hear me out.

1- The US is a primarily christian country. This encompasses not only the many catholics, but also protestants, baptists, "fundamentalists," etc and many smaller "fringe" groups. Look at how popular the republican party and "conservatism" have become. This is a huge part of the reason. Even outside of the US, christianity is the predominant religion of most western countries. And christianity has spread like wildfire through many "non western" countries. Farther than one might expect. The Mormons even have sent missionaries to places like Niue, a small island in the pacific, and one of the least populous countries in the world (pop 1,414). Make no mistake-- this is a christian dominated world.

2-Control of money has nothing to do with "controlling what people spend their money on," as you suggest. It is controlling how much the 99% earns, versus the 1% and thus how much power they can amass.

And further, if you think the public is fully in control of where their cash goes, I don't think you've thought the issue through thoroughly enough. Many people earn just enough to live, or not much more. A majority of many peoples' incomes have to go toward housing, and utilities. Then there is the cost of having a vehicle, tons of money on gas, etc. Taxes, taxes, taxes, on top of all that.

Then there is the fact that we are bombarded with advertising everywhere we go, and tons of social pressure, "peer" pressure, etc. We are a very heavily influenced society. On the one hand the "deck is stacked" very much against the lower-income people, so they must spend much of their money just to live-- money which, unocincidentally usually goes toward very large corporations headed by very wealthy people. And on the other hand we are heavily influenced by constant ads and social pressures to spend our money on various material goods-- material goods normally produced by large companies headed by very wealthy people. Are you seeing a pattern here?

Further, the bankers get to strongly influence the value of money, inflation, etc.

3- Getting punched in the face is inarguably violence. And sure, almost anyone has this ability. Likewise learning martial arts, or use of blades, clubs, etc etc. However, they are pushing harder and harder to take firearms away. And a "monopoly on violence" means that "they" (those in power) have the true ultimate ability of force, over which "the people" are powerless. In reality, they already mostly have this-- considering the hardware our militaries possess, as contrasted with even the most heavy-duty civilian hardware. However, talking away rifles, high capacity magazines, increasing the price of ammo, limiting the amount of ammo a person can buy, or even possess seriously shifts the tide of power more seriously in "their" favor.

You may be able to punch someone in the face-- but what good does that do you, if some guys with AR-17s and explosives decide they want to tell you what to do? They would have a pretty serious "monopoly" on violence in such a situation, would they not?

edit on 22-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

1. Vatican for Religion = control of ideas and beliefs
2. America for Military = Monopoly on Violence
3. UK for financial = control of money and banking

Or, Religion, Military and Finance controlled by:
100 AD Vatican (Catholic)
1707 Great Britain (Christianity)
1989 USA (Atheism)

top topics

join