It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.

So, who is the source?

Garrow replied: “The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

www.examiner.com...

The article goes on to list this person's credentials as formidable, but I put this in skunk works because- well, it's hearsay.

But hearsay that could possibly make sense. Given his recent termination of Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis, which has made the rounds in the news lately, I don't see this story being out of the realm of possibility whatsoever.

If we only we had a little more corroboration, say, from someone in the US military that might step forward with a comment or two?

And further, why would this NOT be true? Hell, those soldiers in the National Guard during Katrina were absolutely ready to kill any American who would not give up their weapon. They even tackled granny!

In addition to this, we know they've been buying up ammo to the point that even the cops are having a hard time getting it, not to mention civilians. They've got surveillance everywhere, installing more all the time. They've paved the way for drones to blanket the skies, and you've seen the riot tanks marked "Special Operations".

You military had better damn well figure out who the hell's side you're on pretty damn soon.

Because either you're with us- or you're with the terrorists.
edit on Mon Jan 21st 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

LOL and ATS bans you for stating facts... They call it racist...

GS

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.

So, who is the source?

Garrow replied: “The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

www.examiner.com...

The article goes on to list this person's credentials as formidable, but I put this in skunk works because- well, it's hearsay.

But hearsay that could possibly make sense. Given his recent termination of Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis, which has made the rounds in the news lately, I don't see this story being out of the realm of possibility whatsoever.

If we only we had a little more corroboration, say, from someone in the US military that might step forward with a comment or two?

And further, why would this NOT be true? Hell, those soldiers in the National Guard during Katrina were absolutely ready to kill any American who would not give up their weapon. They even tackled granny!

In addition to this, we know they've been buying up ammo to the point that even the cops are having a hard time getting it, not to mention civilians. They've got surveillance everywhere, installing more all the time. They've paved the way for drones to blanket the skies, and you've seen the riot tanks marked "Special Operations".

You military had better damn well figure out who the hell's side you're on pretty damn soon.

Because either you're with us- or you're with the terrorists.
edit on Mon Jan 21st 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Wow...

It shouldn't shock me by now, but it still does. The level of evil it takes to "fight for your country" by killing your nation's citizens...

Perhaps the military troops are some of the best people to "wake up."

We may have some opposition moles in the ranks when TSHTF, if we were to.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Another war mongering news article, nothing more. This is, most assuredly, to incite distaste for the current regime.. imho I'm not putting much stock in this scenario. That's coming from a military vet.

Well there have been a tremendous amount of high level command relieved of their posts over the last year and a half. There have also been a large amount of ranking officers who have either been retired or forced to take inconsequential duty. They have also been doing a lot of urban training in American cities, which is unprecedented.

Well there have been a tremendous amount of high level command relieved of their posts over the last year and a half. There have also been a large amount of ranking officers who have either been retired or forced to take inconsequential duty

Kind of reminds me of the purges of the USSR"s Army prior to WW2.Whem Stalin felt threatened.At least they are not taking them out and shooting them.

If men like Gen. Mattis are being relived of command.Let the process continue,it will make our choices for leadership a lot easier if the SHTF.

I for one would follow a man like General "Mad Dog" Mattis.

"I come in peace.I didn't bring artillery.But I am pleading with,with tears in my eyes: If you f*** with me ,I'll kill you all" Gen. Mattis

"be polite.be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One of my best friends from high school has been in the National Guard since our senior year. He's been deployed twice (Iraq and Kuwait) and is going to be deployed a third time this year. He's actually up for retirement now in 5 years. I asked him on New Year's Eve if he was ordered to if he would fire on American citizens. He waffled and said, "Well, I would do my job but it wouldn't be something I would want to do."

I said,

"Your job is to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States, which would not include shooting American citizens."

He was a bit thoughtful and quiet after that. I never would have imagined in a thousand years that he would actually have to think about the answer to that question. It was not what I wanted or thought I would hear.
edit on 1/22/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is not just propaganda if there are military manuals and and tests given to active duty military officers. www.infowars.com... I know this link is infowars and that many trolls out there will attack me for posting this link on here but this is a great article because there are links and pdf files of US Army Manuals with the direct intention to confiscate guns and put citizens who side with the tyrannical government into resettlement camps. How can you ignore this information. Stand up for what you believe or die! Posse Comitatus Act makes it illegal for the government to use active duty troops on US soil. If some soldiers decide to go against the oath they took when they joined the military then they are preforming war crimes against American Citizens and deserve to be shot at. Please do not allow this to happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That's total B.S , He's being demonized like every U.S President has thought history. Hey I bet Obama is the Anti Christ Like Regan , Bush Sr and Jr And Clinton , this is just more conspiracy crap.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abjones777

a little research on the PC act would do you some good. the law doesn't make it illegal for the government to use troops on US soil, it makes it illegal to use federal troops to enforce local and state laws unless the state/locality is unable or unwilling to enforce laws themselves, or without invitation from the state's governor. you and others like you make it sound like the very presence of US troops on our own soil is illegal. that's a negative, ghost rider.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Until there's a video of him saying it, I'm going to call B.S.

We've all seen the things anti-Obama supporters are willing to do to make him look bad. this is taking it too a new low. But I would not put it past them. They seem to have a hard on of hate for the man. A crazy obsession.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Bilk22

The military relies on the same infrastructure as the civilian population. Roads, power, fuel.

Logistically, it'd be a stretch.
But when they control the infrastructure, then what?

Ummm... if they're trying to kill you, why would you let them control the infrastructure to do so?

Bridge? BOOM!

Fuel dump? BOOM!

If I gotta walk, they do too...

... it's only fair.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'd be more worried when they start asking the troops if they would fire upon their family and friends.

As a former Marine I'll say this: the marines I had the honor to serve with would fire upon their leaders if they were ever ordered to do something so absurd.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock6

Any use of the Armed Forces under either Title 10/Active Duty or Title 10/Reserves at the direction of the President will offend the Constitutional Law also known as Public Law prohibiting such action unless declared by the President of the United States and approved by Congress.

This is not to Demonize Obama. This is to show you that under new laws such as the Gun Protection Act that was proposed by Gov. Perry would force Obama to act without the approval of The GOV of TEXAS or Congress is against constitutional law.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock6

a little research on the PC act would do you some good. the law doesn't make it illegal for the government to use troops on US soil, it makes it illegal to use federal troops to enforce local and state laws unless the state/locality is unable or unwilling to enforce laws themselves, or without invitation from the state's governor. .

Am I wrong to say that if the States that are currently looking at NOT enforcing a new AWB would be inviting a Federal response, possibly using troops, since they would be considered "unwilling"?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
unless the generals themselves are going to gear up and go door to door killing civilians, they still have to rely on their troops, most of whom i doubt would be willing to kill Americans at the whim of our Terrorist in Chief. i think a large percentage of them would flat refuse.

"An assault on the kings men, is an assualt on the king himself" (from the movie Braveheart)

that goes both ways you would have to have enough to refuse all together if what is being said in the op is what happens otherwise small unit leaders have a way of dealing with insubordinate individuals. This topic is sickening and I don't believe what I am reading is going to pan out to be what is said is happening but that is only my opinion. I hope the future gets better for us all.

Bman

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Well there have been a tremendous amount of high level command relieved of their posts over the last year and a half. There have also been a large amount of ranking officers who have either been retired or forced to take inconsequential duty. They have also been doing a lot of urban training in American cities, which is unprecedented.
I will say I have to agree with you about the coincidence of high ranking officials being reassigned or asked to retire.. but again I think it's just coincidence. I still would like to believe there are still people in certain positions making it hard for a tyrannical government to form.. once those few are gone though there is no telling.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I really think that - if this claim had any merit whatsoever - that there are plenty of other, more credible, sources than the Examiner by which to get this information out.

It's really sad to me that, this many years on, people still put so much stock into internet rumor and innuendo that is clearly politically motivated.
My point exactly.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
if i was an american

i would have a bunker and large stashes of food and water by now

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I have met some that think this way. It really is sad, and somewhat scary that they will kill their neighbors.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
unless the generals themselves are going to gear up and go door to door killing civilians, they still have to rely on their troops, most of whom i doubt would be willing to kill Americans at the whim of our Terrorist in Chief. i think a large percentage of them would flat refuse.

Refusing isn't enough... There would still be enough that would follow orders to create a REALLY hard time for the people...

We need leaders in the military that would be willing to command their troups to defend the people against the domestic enemies that those in the military who would FOLLOW those illegal orders would become....

If he gets rid of those leaders that would defend the constitution, then they think that the people would not stand a chance against the military that WOULD follow his orders...

Why do you think they got rid of don't ask don't tell??? Because they CARED about homo rights??? Hell no, it was to get as many of the right leaning people in the military as they could...

Jaden

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by Shamrock6

a little research on the PC act would do you some good. the law doesn't make it illegal for the government to use troops on US soil, it makes it illegal to use federal troops to enforce local and state laws unless the state/locality is unable or unwilling to enforce laws themselves, or without invitation from the state's governor. .

Am I wrong to say that if the States that are currently looking at NOT enforcing a new AWB would be inviting a Federal response, possibly using troops, since they would be considered "unwilling"?

That is exactly what I am saying.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Wow...speaking of shocking claims...He is not a "Dr." nor a humanitarian...and apparently either a child-trafficker or con-man...

“I talked with Jim Garrow a lot about the program,” Stuy says. “He indicated areas in China where he works, and I’ve made contact with orphanages in those areas and have been unable to substantiate anything he’s said.”

Garrow, who goes by the honorific “Dr.,” says he obtained a doctoral degree from the North Carolina College of Theology. The college is not an accredited school in North Carolina, and its staff did not return phone calls. Garrow says he did the required course work, but the degree was honorary, granted for his work in China.

In November 2009, Garrow told the Mercury he was among the nominees for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work with Pink Pagoda. U.S. President Barack Obama won the award.

All nominations for the international prize are kept secret for 50 years after they are submitted, but Garrow says he learned he was on the list from the man who nominated him, the president of a Chinese university whose granddaughter was rescued by Pink Pagoda agents.

Garrow says he can’t reveal the man’s name, the university he heads, or the province he’s from because that could put the man in danger.

poundpuplegacy.org...

Just in case anyone remembers the motto DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 22-1-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join