It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont know what im talking about

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

OK.ok. I will i will. Ok. When get pc in next few hours.
U are not rude.

Now thinking. I.. If i correct this wall, then it wil not be it. Not original, it will be edited. This words are from my brain. How it come out that way is written. Well lk, i admit, there is space for two maybe three paragraphs

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, I read it !! The whole darn thing !! I hope your next episodes will have paragraphs...

It does read like a spur of the moment diary thingie. Some funny parts ! You seem like you are always looking for your purpose in life. Maybe it could be just living ?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
interesting stream of consciousness right there. Some very beautiful parts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wwwchronos

well i kinda like it the way you already said it.

well, i wouldnt call iot chariming.
but you could say its you special skill.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You don't. You can't You won't. Non expression is just as gratifying as self expression, except when you try to present it as wall text grafiti. Nice try, but just missed the mark by a teeny weeny bit. Please try again without context and without jibber jabber. Your talking about, just went south with your walk about.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chansi3
You don't. You can't You won't. Non expression is just as gratifying as self expression, except when you try to present it as wall text grafiti. Nice try, but just missed the mark by a teeny weeny bit. Please try again without context and without jibber jabber. Your talking about, just went south with your walk about.

The "jibber jabber" made it what it is! It was his stream of consciousness post... thats the AWESOME part of it. There are posts in threads for discussion, and there are expressive posts from the psyche. This is the latter. Given, its not for everyone.. but I do enjoy it when its sincere and off the cuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

well i kinda like it the way you already said it.

well, i wouldnt call iot chariming.
but you could say its you special skill.

And that's not charming? Of course it is hon, otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up.

What isn't charming is that Tablet PC wall of text.

You know OP, they say that we write (and talk) the way we think. Conversating with you must be a very one way street with a traffic jam on it.

No offense.

I just got done reading you post OP. Although the stream of consciousness is endearing, it got lost in the shuffle of no paragraphs and bad grammar. If that's what a Tablet PC does, what good is it? You know what you're talking about, but it gets lost in how you present it.

Just saying.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Nobody knows nothing, even the scientists...the more you learn the less you know.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

The "jibber jabber" made it what it is! It was his stream of consciousness post... thats the AWESOME part of it. There are posts in threads for discussion, and there are expressive posts from the psyche. This is the latter. Given, its not for everyone.. but I do enjoy it when its sincere and off the cuff.

You know, I can honestly say I have never looked at a post as a "stream of consciousness" before. I'll tell ya what though. I went back and read the whole OP in THAT context instead of trying to make mental sense of paragraph break points (which is hopeless there) and I surprised myself. it makes sense when read THAT way.

I can really say I learned something new here. No sarcasm at all. I'll even say that the OP seems well traveled and experienced, if the text is looked at as an uncontrolled flow he just allowed to pour through the keyboard? Indeed. What first comes off as the ramblings of someone who might set new records on the breathalyzer, actually does have a flow and logic. I guess context really is everything sometimes and thanks for the suggestive one here.

@OP

I take back the paragraph suggestion. Again, if read how Advantage suggests? Hey, I kinda like it. (wonders why everyone is suddenly looking at me funny)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Actually it is not a traffic jam. I like to listen and be part of dialogue.
We i can talk too. Once i speak tellin stuf for straight nine hours... Well thats another story.

Regards,
me.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It is interesting how we discover new things every day. A new way of thinking. U just discover a bryin stream. Now imagine endless stream in all combinations in words, pictures, feelings, sounds etc in ur brain. Im blowe, even by thunking of that.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I know my english dictionary is poor. I try to express my self on english as best i can.

Regards,
me

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Advantage

You know, I can honestly say I have never looked at a post as a "stream of consciousness" before. I'll tell ya what though. I went back and read the whole OP in THAT context instead of trying to make mental sense of paragraph break points (which is hopeless there) and I surprised myself. it makes sense when read THAT way.

I can really say I learned something new here. No sarcasm at all. I'll even say that the OP seems well traveled and experienced, if the text is looked at as an uncontrolled flow he just allowed to pour through the keyboard? Indeed. What first comes off as the ramblings of someone who might set new records on the breathalyzer, actually does have a flow and logic. I guess context really is everything sometimes and thanks for the suggestive one here.

@OP

I take back the paragraph suggestion. Again, if read how Advantage suggests? Hey, I kinda like it. (wonders why everyone is suddenly looking at me funny)

Im a big fan of "spoken word".. they used to have a club for spoken word back in the day. I fell asleep during the metered and precise social commentary haiku crap.. even when they cried and whined with unutterable angst.... but that verabl vomit spoken work was prety amazing. Like cranking open someone's skull and seeing the gears..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

This is the TLDR summary of your post:

I dont know what i talking about. Just dont know. Now thinking how life is beautiful and we people dont se it. I kniw i'll not have a time for ats. I regret a little because of that. Ive been in his house can u imagine it. Dont like flies, flies are ok, bht sometimes annoying. My will be a ummm dont know.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's funny how two random people on either side of the world can have the exact same train of thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Advantage.
Something tell me u should write a book abouts: Stream of Consciousness.
With subtitle: fire of life
write it in exact flow style

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
@@ Blind now, but I did read the entire post and I must say its brilliant! To be able to sit down and just write exactly the thought that enters your mind at that precise moment, Wow!

I did follow your thoughts along with you and understand what you're getting at but I agree with the other posters, while you're writing something like this next time, just hit the enter key randomly a couple times and break it up

Just out of curiosity, may I ask what your first language is?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The "jibber jabber" made it what it is! It was his stream of consciousness post... thats the AWESOME part of it. You know, I can honestly say I have never looked at a post as a "stream of consciousness" before. I'll tell ya what though. I went back and read the whole OP in THAT context instead of trying to make mental sense of paragraph break points (which is hopeless there) and I surprised myself. it makes sense when read THAT way.

OK, after reading Wrabbit's post I HAD to go back and actually READ the dang thing.

You know what? He's right, we're wrong...

I read this and I realized it is art and would go great with some visual effects:

Originally posted by wwwchronos
"Few days ago ive walking on grocery store outside. And 50 meters away ive seen some baby,jumping around, 2-3 years old. I come to child. And we staring one to another. Such a wondering, such a peace, such purity in eyes. I will never forget that. Always when remember thst child, it keep me calm, and bring smile on my face."

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm really glad to see others enjoyed this thread as much as my girlfriend and I have.. Really glad we chose to read it all the way through, although I was turned off at first by the "wall of text".. Well worth it in the end!

Although it may not have been intended op.. You have brought some much needed light-heartedness to my gf and me tonight.

Your awesome, my friend!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, I read the whole thing, and highly enjoyed doing so! Very raw, and what makes it interesting and meaningful. Thank you for sharing - it was a nice change from scripts and edits. And, I wish you the best of luck on your journey to find your purpose you have searched so long and hard for!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join