It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been abducted ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

I was only talking about the people in this thread who didn't say they were abducted but I do believe some people are, I wouldn't like to guess how many. The classic abduction story doesn't sound as if they can just pick up the evidence to bring home with them.

I linked that video because the guy might have evidence from an alien craft, I said might because the video didn't prove what he claimed to be showing us was from an alien craft. He also claimed to have read files that are locked away, unseen by most. I believe that is possible, somebody must be in a position to see them.

I agree with you that people in positions of authority are not more credible than anyone else, in my mind that makes them less credible. I feel the same way when people say it makes a story more believable if it's been reported to mufon. I didn't report my sightings to anyone, it doesn't change the fact that I saw something.

Thank you for answering my question, I'm just curious to know if sceptics would post their stories after calling people nutters, I know you didn't say that. I posted my story with my crazy thoughts at the time and my mistakes, I feel lucky that not many people took an interest but disappointed that I have unanswered questions.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

couldn't resist

edit on 30-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join