It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been abducted ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Boxtown

You have had many different types of "visitors". That sounds similar to another member who posted in my thread, Alfred2012.
Here is a PDF he made of the different ETs that he has been in contact with:

www.engelkommunikation.net...

I look forward to reading the rest of your story. I gave you a star.

Never heard of his but ill check itout for sure, thx!

Star, whats r star? and thx? Asl i posted other two soon, but with them its gets a lil more crazy

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If the only way you can communicate with aliens is through meditation, telepathy or in dreams and no one witnesses it but you.....then let me just break it to you gently....you are not communicating with aliens. You are experiencing self-delusion, psychosis or signs of schizophrenia. You are a nutter. You are what is wrong with the search for alien life. You are the butt of jokes. You are hurting UFology. You are trying to fill a need in your empty life. You are why the government is successful in their efforts to hide experimental craft. They like you. You think everything is aliens. You....are sad.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boxtown

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Boxtown

You have had many different types of "visitors". That sounds similar to another member who posted in my thread, Alfred2012.
Here is a PDF he made of the different ETs that he has been in contact with:

www.engelkommunikation.net...

I look forward to reading the rest of your story. I gave you a star.

Never heard of his but ill check itout for sure, thx!

Star, whats r star? and thx? Asl i posted other two soon, but with them its gets a lil more crazy

A star is that little shiny thing in the left top corner of your post. If it is lit, it means people like your post, or think you did a good job telling it.
The PDF is just a summary listing of the different ETs Alfred has seen.
He also has a website, if you're interested... www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

O ok gotcha! Yea I looked at that pdf, the gry in blue suit reminded me of i image i had seen and forgotten about

I believe it was a mantid in similar sit, buts the suit was greenish ( hard to tell in dark) but i remember distinctly the necklace like band where suit ends for the throat, as seen in that pdf

ill look over ur site now

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

WOW! You have had some wild experiences with the ETs, Unity!

I have never seen a Nordic, but I've read there are many mingling among us... never noticed because they look like us, except for the height.

Sylvia Browne was telling in one of her books about a Nordic coming and sitting down at her table when she was eating lunch once, and she said she never realized it was a Nordic until she tried to have a conversation with "it".
She said they seem "lost". They don't talk much, and they're just........... different.

That Reptilian gave me a shiver when I looked at it in your link. I don't like them. Don't know why, but I get a bad feeling from them.

edit on 1/25/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Greetings brethren,

As one of The Chosen, I have been 'abducted' as you mere beings describe it. However, being gifted with the sight of our Alien Brothers' life and being taken to see them is the most valuable gift any of us can have, aside from opening The Third Eye and activating Zertix Matter. The other side is a beautiful place, it almost seems like it is made of pure light... energy. Human language cannot explain the alternate reality qualities of the Alien Brothers habitat. Believe!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The ones specifically mingling you wouldn't be able to tell apart. Though Im not certain how many are literally in hybrid suits that look human, fitting in, or how many are in suits that are more holographic, because they can change the centres in your brain that analyze the input signals and form the image of the world around you. But they're here in quite large numbers. Is this a new increase or have they always been here in those larger numbers, don't know. Anyway I have faith in Love and Goodness and True Family above, God if you will, to some, and the Cosmic Family of Light and Love.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrueDisciple
Greetings brethren,

As one of The Chosen, I have been 'abducted' as you mere beings describe it. However, being gifted with the sight of our Alien Brothers' life and being taken to see them is the most valuable gift any of us can have, aside from opening The Third Eye and activating Zertix Matter. The other side is a beautiful place, it almost seems like it is made of pure light... energy. Human language cannot explain the alternate reality qualities of the Alien Brothers habitat. Believe!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

You'll want to control your "Third Eye" and make sure not to expel your "Zetrix Matter" prematurely or you'll have a hard time hanging on to a woman.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sled735

The ones specifically mingling you wouldn't be able to tell apart. Though Im not certain how many are literally in hybrid suits that look human, fitting in, or how many are in suits that are more holographic, because they can change the centres in your brain that analyze the input signals and form the image of the world around you. But they're here in quite large numbers. Is this a new increase or have they always been here in those larger numbers, don't know. Anyway I have faith in Love and Goodness and True Family above, God if you will, to some, and the Cosmic Family of Light and Love.

I've heard they are coming in large numbers now to "change the course" the human race has taken over the years, and get us back on the "right track". Working from "within" because they can't interfere from the outside with the course humans take.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I was just making a post on another thread and realized that there really isn't much discussion on this topic. So I was wondering if any ATS members ever had, or knew someone close who had, an abduction experience, or even a close encounter with aliens. If so, I open this thread and hand it over to you.

Please, debunkers and critics, allow for people to give their testimonies here. You can still debunk and criticize but try not to overwhelm the thread. Thankyou.

Some of us here communicate out experiences via personal mail.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
If the only way you can communicate with aliens is through meditation, telepathy or in dreams and no one witnesses it but you.....then let me just break it to you gently....you are not communicating with aliens. You are experiencing self-delusion, psychosis or signs of schizophrenia. You are a nutter. You are what is wrong with the search for alien life. You are the butt of jokes. You are hurting UFology. You are trying to fill a need in your empty life. You are why the government is successful in their efforts to hide experimental craft. They like you. You think everything is aliens. You....are sad.

If you woke up one morning after having a dream that seemed so real, you didn't know if it was a dream or if you had a real experience. You want to talk about it to figure out what happened, would you say I had a dream or would you say I was abducted?
It's very rare that I remember anything from my dreams so I'm only guessing this is what's happening here.

The meditation posts sound like out of body experiences to me, can you not see the possibilities of what could happen in those cases?
Again, I'm only guessing because I don't meditate, do you?

Telepathy is the way most people report that aliens communicate with them.

I'm not getting the connection with why you think they are " why the government is successful in their efforts to hide experimental craft."

Some members have said they have been abducted but won't post their experiences, that's because of posts like yours. That's what's sad, one of those members might just have the story that will convince you or even the proof you need to believe.

If you ever have an experience would you post it here?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrueDisciple
Greetings brethren,

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

Hi, I'm interested to know why you call us " you mere beings". Are you somehow different from us?
I'm sure we would all like to know if you are, maybe an alien or hybrid, please tell thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by LEL01

Some things to look for when questioning if you may have had an abduction experience. Do you show any of these symptoms.

1. unexplained nosebleeds.
2. unexplained marks, bruises, scraps, needle marks on the body.
3. panic attacks.
4. an awareness of being watched, even if no one seems to be there.
5. nightmares.
6. lost time.
7. sudden unexplained fear.
8. sleep paralysis.
9. sudden awakenings.

I've heard in the past that these could be indicators of events where a person "may" have had such an experience.

You do realize most of these are symptoms of sleep disorders? Maybe get a sleep study to rule that out first?

For instance, I have sleep apnea which accounts for "9. sudden awakenings" and could cause bouts of "8. sleep paralysis" and "5. nightmares."

"7. sudden unexplained fear." or "3. panic attacks." could be a sign of not getting enough sleep due to a sleep disorder.

"4. an awareness of being watched, even if no one seems to be there." an "Awareness"? You mean "feeling of being watched". Don't you? Well, thats also known as paranoia.

"6. lost time." Narcalepsy.

"1. unexplained nosebleeds." Maybe sleep with a humidifier? Or get that cauterized?

"2. unexplained marks, bruises, scraps, needle marks on the body." you are being abducted.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Narcalepsy is not missing time and it doesnt even relate to it. Missing time is very hard to account for when you're in bed, even if you've had it then, you'd always be scratching your head and questioning it. But when you're up, totally different story. When you're driving and have seen a craft and have 2 hours missing time in a couple seconds of the craft being there, and your vehicle is 2 hours ahead, like my brother, its significantly mind boggling.

My brother, my son, a friend and I have all had missing time while up.

The sleep paralysis. There may be a medical reason, and also its often is a preliminary for an oobe. But, common in ufology related incidences too. I haven't actually had this relating to ufology in my waking memories, which isn't to say haven't. The only time I experienced this was in a deep delta meditation, when I felt like I was leaping out of my body, but halted because I knew suddenly I was still awake, that is to say, noversoul or a more informed me, was participating in limiting this more confined me, to whatever rules I was under, and I knew it, for there is only me, and no separation, but at that point experienced a kind of unity but layered essence.

The bruises, needle marks, and strange marks. No doubt its abduction, which can be also ufology, though para military does this as well.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The thing is with "missing time" like the rest of it, is that its a subjective experience. A perception, a feeling as if. "missing time", to my knowledge, has never been witnessed or recorded by an outside observer. So all I can do is shrug my shoulders. I guess people could be "plucked" from time by pesky aliens without anyone else knowing. Or I guess they could just feel like they have just like any other known psycholgical phenomenon.

doesn't it strike you as strange just how much these alien abduction symptoms have in common with known disorders? Aliens seem to be as elusive as the folks in my dreams and I dont think that is a coincedence. I guess I dont believe people are being abducted.

nobody likes to be told that what they experienced was a hallucination or some known psychological phenomenon. Its seems to be interpreted as mental illness when speaking of such things. I hallucinated plenty of times and I am not mentally ill...well at least Im not a danger to myself or or others.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Break it to me anyway you want. You are stating an opinion not a FACT. Your word isn't what all may consider truth or accurate. You are merely regurgitating main stream information. Calling us schizophrenic, delusional, or psychotic isn't at all contributing to this post and is a comment someone close minded would make. We are posting in this thread to explain what we've seen and experienced whenever or where ever that may be. I am personally not trying to fill in any sort of need in my life as I am very content. What I post is what I've seen; whether or not it is my subconscious running wild through meditation and projecting such images viewed through entertainment media, who knows? I'm not dismissing this possibility. I'm not saying "They HAVE to be Aliens!!". There is no need for me to post such stories to try and gain the opinions of only people who do believe my stories; I'm not trying to prove anything, but it is always nice to read something someone posts who does keep an open mind to several different possibilities.
edit on 27-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
Some members have said they have been abducted but won't post their experiences, that's because of posts like yours. That's what's sad, one of those members might just have the story that will convince you or even the proof you need to believe.

Proof comes in the form of something real and tangible. Any object taken from one of these experiences that can be skeptically and thoroughly examined. Studied by a group of scientists with an unbiased opinion. That's a good start. Yet, in the decades and thousands of alleged abductions, nothing has come forth to prove anything is happening beyond what's going on within the "abductee's" own mind. Why should anyone settle for less than needing something real and factual in this situation? When we're talking about something as incredible as an alien civilization visiting Earth, any intelligent thinking person should need more than just stories.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

As far as I know I have not been abducted so I'm not the best person to tell you why there is no proof of abductions, but not everyone in this thread is saying "I was abducted" some are just not sure about what happened.

The post I was replying to said they were experiencing self-delusion, psychosis or signs of schizophrenia. He then went on to call them nutters and even blamed them for why the government is successful in their efforts to hide experimental craft.
Not knowing what you experienced is not any of the above.

The guy in the video in this Postmight have evidence from an alien craft but I'm sure that won't be proof enough for you.
I'll ask you the same question I asked him, if you ever have an experience would you post it here?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Originally posted by LEL01
As far as I know I have not been abducted so I'm not the best person to tell you why there is no proof of abductions, but not everyone in this thread is saying "I was abducted" some are just not sure about what happened.

There are far too many people that do. And there is no proof because it only happens in the mind of the abductees. We're not talking about a claimed experience by only a few people, abductions number in the thousands. In the thousands of one-on-one physical abductions, basic common sense says some type of proof would have come about. Scratches or marks on the body have too many mundane Earthly explanations and aren't sufficient enough to show anything involved with aliens traveling light-years and abducting humans. It's naive for people to even think so.

The guy in the video in this Postmight have evidence from an alien craft but I'm sure that won't be proof enough for you.

You can't get an unbiased scientific approach by people like Bob Dean. People with a pre-existing belief of visiting alien beings, or monetary interest in the subject aren't going to lend credibility to an event. Plenty of believers here are impressed with someone who occupies a position of authority. Be it PHD, scientist, military, etc. As shown with the "Sergeant" reference in the post you linked. It doesn't however make the event or opinion of the event any more factual or real. If he had any proof, or knew or someone that had proof, we would know. That's not something that's going to be hidden. So you're correct in saying it wouldn't be enough for me. I need significant physical evidence like any skeptic/debunker/non-believer needs, not stories or opinions.

I'll ask you the same question I asked him, if you ever have an experience would you post it here?

Why not? In a public situation like TV or even an article where a name is mentioned, I can see why people would shy away from making such comments. On a message board supporting UFO "truth" where there's anonymity, there's no reason not to. I really don't believe people are so fragile not post out of fear of ridicule. Certainly not someone that possesses proof of alien abduction.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was abducted with my sister when we were children ... we were "camping" outside that night .. we had taken our beds out onto our front porch and we were star gazing and point out Orion's Belt and then the stars started to go out ... and you could see the curve of the ship.. it moved with no sound and went over the top of our house and blocked out all the stars... then the most beautiful light came on that took up the whole bottom of the ship ... it looked like tiny particles that turned every color of the rainbow and colors i have never been able to see since.... then it stopped and everything went black ... then three white spotlights came on from the under of the ship in secession the first on the tree behind our house then the next on the top of our house and the last on me and my sister and then i remember floating for a few seconds.... and then the next thing i saw was white light and the outlines of beings around me like i was coming out of surgery ... i heard talking or but i couldn't make out the words .. an then there was a bright white light and being dropped onto your bed ... it knocked the wind out of me and my sister was asleep and i couldn't wake her up .... then i felt so tired i just fell asleep ... my mom saw the lights and came to the front door and turned our flood lights on and said she didn't see us ... she just saw blankets ... but we lived int he country and my mom figured we had went to go play flashlight tag out in the woods of our lands ... she saw lights in the trees bobbling around and thought it was us ....

since this has happened i have been able to remember more and more of what happened to me while i was with the aliens ... i don't know what kind they are or any master plan they have for the world ... i just know i was with aliens that looked like human doctors from like the 40's and they were trying to get my sister to make these like blocks to move with her mind ... one was a triangle, a cube, and D20 looking one ... they had light emitting from the inside of them ... i asked the woman next to me what they were doing and she told me they were testing her mind ... because they knew we were special .. it runs in our family is what she told me ... and i looked at the blocks and thought what i wanted them to do and they lifted up off the ground and stared to spin around in a big circle and i made them light up in a rainbow pattern that matched as closes as i could think about the beautiful lights i had seen before they took us up into the ship and they were impressed with me ... i remember after that seeing that there was a window ... and i walked over to it and the man that was the Dr. told the woman to stop me and she said it would be ok and i looked out the window and i saw a mother-ship and i saw the Earth ... and i remember crying at the beauty of it ... and asking if i could stay with them and the woman told me no that i couldn't ... and then i got excited because i realize we were in space ... and i asked why i wasn't floating around ... and she told me they had technology to make it so they wouldn't float around ... she said that in my lifetime we would achieve this as well ... and that is all i remember

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join