It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been abducted ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes, and usually more in the family are involved, if not all, and usually its from childhood. My first memory of things began roughly around 4.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Are you talking interaction, or something up your bum in a ship?

Also, are you talking "I'm real sure it happened" or "I also have sleep disorders which lead me to think sometimes things are real which I know later were probably not".

I have a bad issue with hypnogogic/hypnopompic (they're different) dreams, also have a lot of memories of interacting with little space buddies as a kid, primarily blue doctors. Although I'm not sure you could label it as "abduction", as they came to the house and carried us off to "school".

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Countless other examples, and experiments to try and figure out what was going on, but it all seemed to stop around the age of 18 or 19. After I had my first baby.

I'm just glad my children don't seem to show similar markers of possible abduction/tinkering. I don't encourage them to reach out to the paranormal. It's a difficult road I don't wish on anyone unless it is their absolute calling. People, in general are very nasty in their minds. Very confused, angry, and scared. Others are simply oblivious to anything except their own desires - and this is the majority. It's not fun to tap into that. It's downright dis-heartening.

In case you haven't come across it . . . Guy Malone's efforts with more than 400 cases have been helpful in stopping such goings on . . . you may find the information useful in your family or in those you know:

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

and

www.alienresistance.org...

He's more than a little zany. But he had abduction experiences as a teen and eventually found that standard spiritual warfare stopped them.

I've talked at length with him face to face and he's a very solid very bright and a very creative person. I think he's now in Tenn with his new wife, having moved there from Roswell via Florida.

edit on 22/1/2013 by BO XIAN because: reduce quote

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I'm just glad my children don't seem to show similar markers of possible abduction/tinkering. I don't encourage them to reach out to the paranormal. It's a difficult road I don't wish on anyone unless it is their absolute calling. People, in general are very nasty in their minds. Very confused, angry, and scared. Others are simply oblivious to anything except their own desires - and this is the majority. It's not fun to tap into that. It's downright dis-heartening.

OMG that is so true - it is very very uncomfortable being around people who are sort of smiling fiends. Others see them as charming but I hate being in the presence of such people - I feel ill and there is a sticky horrible feeling that is so uncomfortable. I just want to get as far away from them as possible.

I am forced to be close to people like this because of the work place and there are always a few in every workplace. They have sort of dark tentacles that invade my space.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
many people are visited and taken along by the Higher beings, most dont remember and its cause they are not ready. Imagine taking your pet to the vet, they shave it, do a check up, some injections and whatever else. your poor animal is freeking out, just like anyone whould when they are visited or taken up by these beings, so im not sure I would call them abductions. The post of the pics on the first page is what some of them look like, many different kinds. To all those that havent had the experience and keep doubting, we dont care that you have been left out or if you dont remember, your jealousy will get the better of you. To all the reborns that think they are Demons, maybe the demon is in you rather in what we have experienced.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well I usually say experiences, because its more neutral than abductions, however there are some reasons why abductions still works. At night when you are visiting that lucid dream/astral realms and often shown things, you don't get to remember all of that either, most don't. I've tried to lucid dream again, and obe and yet not allowed, but have been allowed to remember briefly some of what I was shown, or would have a guide speak as I'm waking and that I could recall, such as dreaming some alternative experience, with my father, and waking with a female guide speaking and telling me that this world (ours) was just one of the many timeline possibilities.

That is quite different than a UFO experience. A UFO experience, (and I believe that everyone has them, everyone is checked on. What Sleeper and ET_MAN wrote, how monitored every thought is, is the way it is.)

But, most don't remember and when they do, only a bit. I think its really important to close all permissions, to not give permission to just anyone. I know some want to experience ET or have some kind of interaction. But, its best to absolutely, not give permissions to any contact that is not your Family, Goodness and Love and that your own soul does not recognize as the Family and Love, from God if you will.

The twin vortex universe, the polarities, and magnetism and the frequency at which we vibrate, our overall one, unconditional love, trying to overcome anger and violence or reactions or anything that creates harm and gravity and attracts or gives access from negative to you. Close permissions.

Be love to everyone nonetheless. If a bad guy shows up, love him, if you can. But that doesnt mean protecting your loved ones isn't important.

The thing about ET is its not fun, love and light, to be abducted. Its very alarming. I will go further and say, there is primal intense fear involved. And to some of them, corporal beings who are doing medical things, they're treating you as a specimen or a lab rat. Only on higher levels of communication, with Family, is it something far better, and even when you're given that, you don't get to remember it, or very little of it.

The last big family abduction, I was given a weird thing to remember, and had to fill out a questionaire with my son. My other family members that I had been demanding be returned to me ASAP, just fell out of the sky and were dusting off this orangey soot on blue navy uniforms, as if they were busy in the mines in the solar system and not having a fun time or anything. And in fact, after I ran downstairs, my second oldest son told me the whole room jarred just minutes before and he thought he was dropped off. He, my father and brother were in the uniforms.

My oldest son was filling out the questionaire aboard a craft with see through top. 4 blond clones??? women surrounded us, very tall, over 7 feet tall. And he had asked the date, and she shrugged, and it came clearly to me, they don't do time.

Then I was told, this day took 9 days to complete and write that down when I woke up. That was 9 days of missing time, don't know what happened, and don't have memories of that time other than the surface events that I was given to remember. Unlike other times when some memories were there.

You are only allowed to remember what you are allowed, and yet your soul does know, the frequency or layers of yourself, for we're like an onion, so is the universe, we're here on the lower layers of frequency, we're supposed to be purifying our dark spots, our faults and embracing more of ourselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MattyGable2

in response to your incident near middletown ny.im from monticello ny and one night going to middletown i see a strange light off the fair oaks exit.i got off the exit crossed the bridge drove down about 2 miles to a part of the rad that was a clear shot to the path i see the light.this was around 730 pm in december.as i got out the car i seen the light shift directions towards .next i was back in my car driving on the road that parralles rt.17 heading into midddletown it was now 915 pm dont know what happen in that time....abductions run on both sides of my family

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yep I have! At a fraternity party.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spacelord0615

We are just a few of the many that have reported sightings around this area. It seems to be a hotspot. I'm assuming the light I had seen in Middletown had something to do with the appearance of the beings when I got home. Hope all is well with you and you are safe.
edit on 22-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

...I noticed there really is not much discussion on this topic...

What? Have you tried typing "alien abduction" in the search box? If you go through just the first few dozen PAGES of tTHREADS, you'll find tons of ATS abduction-experiencers.

Anyway - to answer your question: No. Short of submitting to regression hypnosis (questionable at best), How would I know?

Maybe I should ask these guys:

edit on 1/21/2013 by Outrageo because:

Love the picture.. the similarities in the facial features of the beings I had seen is remarkable!
edit on 22-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To those who might want to say have I done an ATS search on this subject, no, I didn't and probably should have worded my post Title better then I did. But I still invite others to comment here if they wish. Thanks to everyone.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I probably should add my own experience, so I lifted it from the other thread I posted it on to share it here.

In my encounter with them, I was awoken one night in June of 09 about 2 in the morning. At first I was convinced someone was in my room and had just left and was going down the stairs, through the house and out the kitchen door. Alarmed at an intruder I got up and followed after the would be individual, right out the door and into the driveway only t see that no one was there. Yet I felt a presence. I was about to turn to go in when I noticed a light coming over the treeline that looked like two balls of light connected together. It came very close and over above me. I then realized that who or whatever was in my room was part of this because it gave me the same bad feeling. As I looked up I saw the figures of them semi hidden within the light as if behind a curtain that you can almost see through. It now hovered over head and slowed to an almost stop. I asked myself " what are you?" and instantly as if to answer the question I heard in my mind "nephilim." To those who do know what that is, it is the offspring of fallen angels and human women. But these were merely descendents of the first ones. I was almost awestruck to know that I was now in a face off with them. If I knew who they were, they also knew who I was. I looked back up at the hovering lights with the figures moving about watching me and told them, " I know who you are, you have nothing over me because I belong to Jesus Christ. " Instantly and right away they began to drift away to the southeast and disappeared behind the tree lines again. I went back upstairs and back to sleep. Upon waking the next day I went out back to do some work and pondered if I had had a bad dream, and was talking myself into it, when my neighbor asked me if I saw those two lights above the trees, and I knew if he saw it it was real and no dream. That day, I noticed a mark on my body on my midsection that was triangular. Over the next three weeks it changed into several shapes and faded. I told myself that though they had actually managed to put some kind of mark on my body that they hadn't abducted me, yet I still have no way to say that for sure. But I know they won't be back because when they discovered I belonged to Jesus Christ they left in a hurry. This story I have just told you is true, even if you can't believe it.

They, the aliens as we call them are evil. They want to interbreed and change humanity. They want to live on the Earth and rule it over us. And they are very near to making that happen. But it won't be for long. It won't be the Plejorans or any other alien race that will help us, but they will be destroyed from the planet by the returning of Jesus Christ to the Earth to claim what rightfully belongs to Him.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kamebard
What is scarier?

- Living life with a fear of being abducted.
- Actually experiencing an abduction and being able to "prove" to yourself the existence of external lifeforms?

You raised a very valid and profound point.
If you're considering hypnotherapy regression...one must ask them self: "what's better: thinking I might've had an experience or........knowing, life as I know it---is about to change?"

It's a huge decision. And hopefully one day, one year, one millennium (if that's how long it takes...) we'll all know the reality of existence and we will have strength in numbers.

Because right now, despite over two million of us having had an experience, it's still a very isolating event on a planet of 7-billion . I've liken it to 'rape'. We all know that happens but very few can identify with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
To those who might want to say have I done an ATS search on this subject, no, I didn't and probably should have worded my post Title better then I did. But I still invite others to comment here if they wish. Thanks to everyone.

I needed a thread like this right now after believing what sounded like an abduction story last week but turned out to be just lies. People don't seem to understand how they can affect others when they do that. So thanks for the thread and thanks to everyone posting their experiences, you have all helped me.

I had 2 sightings last year but I'm sure I didn't have any lost time, I have posted this before.

I had a sighting of a huge bright white light, it was just across the road and just above the rooftops. This happened while they had Hadrians Wall lit up with coloured lights inside weather balloons, so I had to consider the possibility that what I was looking at was a balloon.

There was nothing to make me think it was a balloon and it was travelling towards the wall not away from it. It was shaped like a ship but not like a ship, it's hard to explain. It was a cigar shape with housing on top like the bridge of a ship. I couldn't find any reports of anyone else seeing this light but it was huge, how could I be the only one to see it?

About 3 months later in December I saw a light flash on and off, this happened twice in just a few seconds, I can't help wondering if that was "them" just letting me know "yes it was us".
I didn't report it. Hadrians Wall is in Northern England 10 miles or more north of me.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Eek I'm not sure if it was a dream or an abduction experience ...

I remember being in a park at night with my mother and a whole bunch of strangers all looking up at the sky. I looked up and I saw a lot and I mean a lot of different ufo crafts flying through the sky. One of the more prominent ones that really stood out to me [and pretty much one of the few whose appearance I remember] were a bunch of black triangle shaped ufos with red lights that formed a triangle formation. I tried to draw it on Paint lol, it's a rather sad drawing, but it's the best I can do right now.

I then realized that I should get proof of this so I took out my mother's phone and pointed it up at the sky when a saucer ufo with blinking lights of various colors flies straight down at me and sucked me into the ship. I was in darkness and I felt like I lost my physical body and I felt huge waves of vibration, it also felt like I was being compressed. I kept saying to myself "is this a dream? is this a dream" and when I got inside the craft and I had my physical body again, I slapped my face several times, but I wasn't "waking up" lol

I don't remember what the alien beings look like or what happened in the middle of the dream or abduction, but at the end someone said "There has been a mistake, Planet Earth will not be a threat, It is in the process of cleansing [or maybe it was awakening"
edit on 22-1-2013 by erikahoney2014 because: spelling mistake =]

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yes i have had experiences,but what is the point of discussing it anyway,had them since i was 17 years old,no one is going to believe it anyway,they just chalk it up to being crazy,a dream whatever comes to their minds to deny that the alien abduction is a true experience for most of the human population

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Yes. Don't I remember you from the operating/probe room last week?

Was that you?

If you act like you like it they will stop.

Seriously, this is a very scary topic.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Some things to look for when questioning if you may have had an abduction experience. Do you show any of these symptoms.

1. unexplained nosebleeds.
2. unexplained marks, bruises, scraps, needle marks on the body.
3. panic attacks.
4. an awareness of being watched, even if no one seems to be there.
5. nightmares.
6. lost time.
7. sudden unexplained fear.
8. sleep paralysis.
9. sudden awakenings.

I've heard in the past that these could be indicators of events where a person "may" have had such an experience.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I can put myself in an altered state of mind, but I've never been able to be guided into one for a regression. I don't know why.

It's interesting to note - that my abduction like experience did stop, right around the same time I began to develop a sound and positive system for my spiritual growth. Now I have paranormal experiences, but I KNOW, they are inter-dimensional workings. Not of this world/dimension/physicality. They are not physical beings abducting me from this time/space line, like many experience. I don't have that experience, don't recall it. Nor if I ever have had that experience, do I wish to recall it.

Instinctively, I now pass on regression. With our ability to share our creativity and ideas through so many different channels and our wide exposure to it - I don't trust the validity of the recovered memories I might get through hypnotic regression. Are they really my recovered memories? Or memories from a movie I shouldn't have watched when I was five? Or a surreal twisted memory of something that gets recalled in an absolutely erroneous manner? I don't know, maybe I over think it.

I'd be a liar if I said, I'm POSITIVE of every experience I've had (paranormal/occult) and am interpreting it with 100% accuracy. I can't be sure of that, and anyone who says they can - should be considered and approached cautiously.

Thank you for the links, Bo.

Cirque

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I dont think I have but here is a series of questions that some people think are common things amoung abductees. so check this and see if you may have been
www.starseeds.net...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join