It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been abducted ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I was just making a post on another thread and realized that there really isn't much discussion on this topic. So I was wondering if any ATS members ever had, or knew someone close who had, an abduction experience, or even a close encounter with aliens. If so, I open this thread and hand it over to you.

Please, debunkers and critics, allow for people to give their testimonies here. You can still debunk and criticize but try not to overwhelm the thread. Thankyou.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

No...

Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i might have been, but i don't know for sure. my brother and i saw a ufo at our grandparents' house when we were kids. we both forgot the incident for over 20 years, whereupon i started to remember. i mentioned it to my bro and, in his words, the incident 'came back in a flash'. but neither of us can remember how long the sighting lasted or how it ended.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

...I noticed there really is not much discussion on this topic...

What? Have you tried typing "alien abduction" in the search box? If you go through just the first few dozen PAGES of tTHREADS, you'll find tons of ATS abduction-experiencers.

Anyway - to answer your question: No. Short of submitting to regression hypnosis (questionable at best), How would I know?

Maybe I should ask these guys:

edit on 1/21/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Discussing alien abductions here--- is like volunteering to stand in front of a firing squad!
But yes. There are many of us here.

-End transmission-

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I guess I should have presented the topic with that in mind. But in any case, there are a lot of people who really should take advantage of the opportunity to get it off their chest and tell it here for others to hear it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Discussing alien abductions here--- is like volunteering to stand in front of a firing squad!
But yes. There are many of us here.

-End transmission-

Are you saying you have been abducted? I'm interested to hear more if you can talk about it.
As far as I know I haven't been abducted and if I have, I'm glad I don't remember it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ever seen the Species movies series? If you have you know that they explain that the alien parasite uses the human host to find a mate that is beneficiary to it.

This means valuable dna that is not riddled with possible deficiencies. I would say this is a clue to how Aliens decide who they abduct. And if this is true find the people with the best genes to pass on.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I agree with that assessment. I hear that they choose a family linage and then keep tweaking it with their own genetic material so as to change it over time. So two or three generations or more might be abductees and not even know it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My first memory of abduction was at 15, i remember "gliding" down my stairs, and seeing a ship at the corner of my eye taking off or landing.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yes. Don't I remember you from the operating/probe room last week?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is a copy and paste from a thread I started a few weeks ago:

Hello,

On the way home from Middletown Ny on 1/6/13, (we were shooting a movie) I first saw a light beam shoot from the right of the sky to the front of my car in the far distance then shoot up into the sky. I woke an actor friend of mine who had fallen asleep during the long ride back. I told him what I had seen and he said "Well, this isn't the first time something like this has happened while I fell asleep and was with a friend, I think they are following me". This actor friend of mine claims to have seen ships and beings many times and has portfolios filled with pictures. After dropping him off home (around 11:00) I made my way to my house.

Before I go any further into the story, I would like to say that:

1. I do not do any drugs.
2. I am not a liar, as I was taught at a very young age that a liar is as bad as a thief.
3. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me.
4. I have no desire to reply to offensive comments.
5. I am not posting this for attention, I am posting this to see if anyone else has seen something like this.

So, here is the story:

I was sitting on my bed (around 11:50 pm) the same night, finishing my meditation session I've been doing for years now. Never once have I seen anything out of the ordinary while meditating (yes it is common that I open my eyes during my meditation). As I looked out my window two bright yellow lights appeared in the trees two houses up from me in one of my neighbors' yards. The one to the left of me was slightly lower than the one to the right. Inside these bright glowing yellow lights were two white/grey creatures with large black eyes that met very close towards the bottom of the eyes (it almost looked like they had sunglasses on). The one on the right was much smaller and had these small circular red (almost like contact lenses) bright lights inside of the dark black eyes. I was only able to see about from the nose up of the creatures.
The creature to the left's head was much bigger but only seemed to wobble like a bobble head. He didn't pay much interest in me, It was the one to the right that kept staring at me. As I stared at the one on the right; into these red lights, my vision went completely black until I looked away. After looking away a few times so I can continue to analyze these creatures, eventually they faded away.

Thanks for listening

-------

Here are some links to my drawings:

Both Beings:

s7.postimage.org...

Side Profile of the lower left being:

s7.postimage.org...
edit on 21-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've been abducted time and time again. The last time it was petrifying.
Started when I was about 5 and hasn't stopped. I'm 23 now and it used to fascinate me but after my last experience I'm not too sure it's something I'd willingly, or calmly, go about again.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What is scarier?

- Living life with a fear of being abducted.
- Actually experiencing an abduction and being able to "prove" to yourself the existence of external lifeforms?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamebard
What is scarier?

- Living life with a fear of being abducted.
- Actually experiencing an abduction and being able to "prove" to yourself the existence of external lifeforms?

I personally have no reason to be scared. The beings did not try to abduct me; they only seemed curious of my presence. A lot of people insist these beings are evil. Maybe I have yet to experience their malicious behavior? Lets hope not.
edit on 21-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'd hazard to guess. My mother believes it's been happening since I was at least 2 years of age. But she associates it with inter-dimensional, not extra-terrestrial. She would get up at night to check on me in bed and not be able to find me. Would search my entire room and then the whole house, come back to my room and find me rocking in my bed on my knees with myself curled into a ball. This happened all the time, with her finding me in various places. Downstairs, outside. Clothed in clothing she'd never seen before. Sometimes even found unclothed with my nighties no where to be found.

Countless other examples, and experiments to try and figure out what was going on, but it all seemed to stop around the age of 18 or 19. After I had my first baby.

Now I'm just odd. Highly intuitive. Known to fall into daydreams/trances for a long time. Receive info from who knows where. Well, I know, but who'd believe me - so....

I'm just glad my children don't seem to show similar markers of possible abduction/tinkering. I don't encourage them to reach out to the paranormal. It's a difficult road I don't wish on anyone unless it is their absolute calling. People, in general are very nasty in their minds. Very confused, angry, and scared. Others are simply oblivious to anything except their own desires - and this is the majority. It's not fun to tap into that. It's downright dis-heartening.

So that's my abridged version. A detailed version would take pages. And I'm not up for the ridicule one receives on ATS. I'm sensitive. I've many - way too many - external factors that have to be taken into consideration that are way to personal to share online. It complicates and makes the whole thing very complex. People can take my tomes of personal writings and make their own conclusions when I'm dead and gone. I've no interest in fame, spotlight, or money and the state of perdition that comes with all that.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I believe i may be an abductee,since early childhood.Not something i would like to go into detail about,but after researching this subject for months,ive come to the conclusion that its the one and only scenario that even comes close to explaining my life,past and present,the psychological signs,the physical ones,etc.It takes going back to a painful childhood i would rather forget,through to teen+young adult years,confronting old memories and many inexplicable occurences,high strangenesses,up to the present.Looking at "physical" symptoms,but more telling even,detecting a pattern of non-physical psychological ones,dating from childhood.In hindsight everyone has 20/20 vision,eh:-)? In my country growing up,the subject was practically unheard of,though the subject of ufo's was occasionally mentioned in the media.Its only in the past few months during my research into abduction that the puzzle pieces of my life started fitting-this is the only explanation that seems to be cohesive.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i wish i would be abducted, I'd BEG em to take me with em...I'm not needed here

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I don't think they are so far away, rather, more like removed from sight.

I believe they have always been within close proximity, and will remain in close proximity to humanity until the very end. People call them what they want to call them, but we know they are there. And always were. So there's no where to take you to. Your already home, just like they are.

But that's just what I think.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

You will find some members on this thread Any fellow Alien abductees have anything new to report?, then simply go to their Profile and look through their posts, or use the ats search just add their name with a few keywords.

love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join