It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Work Out your own Salvation with Fear and Trembling - The Secret to the Illusion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was answering a thread just now and it got me thinking. Do we really know the true God? I will admit many things about my own faith when it comes to the parallel of this faith--doubt. What is interesting to me is this: The Bible is such a paradox, yet it reveals so much profound truth. It never holds back the ugly parts and never apologizes for decisions made concerning right and wrong. We can easily disagree with Judges 19-21, for instance, or we can see the moral errors in 1st and 2nd Samuel. How in the world can David be considered righteous? It's a mystery. How can we embrace the Lord of the Old Testament after reading 1 Corinthians 13 where God is patient and kind and always preserves, never keeping a record of wrongs? Where is the truth to this paradox?

Stand fast believer, there is an answer. I have searched this answer out and no gift can be given unless it is first earned. To know, answer this question:

What is the difference between a believer who holds truth by faith, an Agnostic who holds truth on the fence and an Atheist, who holds no faith. By the way, what does an Atheist sing about when he sings?

Here is an answer from scripture that may surprise you.

Luke 10:22, "All things are delivered (revealed) to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the son, and he to whom the son will reveal him."

What does this imply? None of us know the Son yet. None of us know God yet. Why?

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Do we KNOW God yet? NO. Not until he is revealed to all eyes and every knee bows. None of us can claim to know anything beyond what we have seen, yet God cannot be represented in an image. Can the Bible contain God? Can our morality speak to the necessity of the image we are in? Can we claim to judge God, not knowing Him or why we are here? Can we trust anyone who says they are God, apart from simply knowing it by fact? Do we yet know by fact? All good answers. It's faith for now, that's all we get.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Faith can only be a HOPE that the Supreme Good is out there, waiting to introduce Himself. If you believe the Bible, then it says faith is God's department. Can we trust our faith or recognize a Supreme Good as a hope? How do you see? NOW and only now we are at the answer. This is why so many can believe in what is unseen. How you ask?

John 6

64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

Do we KNOW God? It depends. An Agnostic is waiting like the rest of us. An Atheist on the other hand...

Psalm 14:1-7

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

Light reveals what it hits. Light cannot save you, it only reveals what you are as a reflection. As far as I am concerned, we need to become what we seek to know who we seek. That's the hard part. Virtue revels the image we become. Who's image do we reflect? There are TWO Fathers in the Bible. One is good and one evil. God already knows each of us better than we know ourselves. We have the choice now to walk from one to the other. In the Bible, you can see yourself clearly because both images are there. We are in God's image, so infinity must reflect both good and evil.

Does this make God evil? No. He divides this light from darkness. Since nothing existed before God, the darkness is part of the light. The shadow is the error in the image. It must be this way. This is why we should divide the light and hold it tightly It is there and virtue is the key to unlocking it from the shadow beside. As you watch the narrative of the Bible progress, this is what God does for us. The fire burns, yet a new forest is born. Nothing can die if it is born again. God is good. Like I said, light has all the colors and it can only reflect the ones we see within ourselves. How can we know this Supreme Good apart from the Supreme Evil of being separated from it? Therein lies the secret my ATS friends.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

He doesn't need our testimony. We need His. Simply repent and ask for your sin to be washed white as snow. The Good Shepherd pulls the wool over your eyes, sheers it off and then returns it as your next Robe (Body).

Your New Robe Explained

Whatever you believe, don't be a fool (or a Nimrod).

How in the world can David be considered righteous? How can you? It's faith. Nothing more. Faith is dead apart from the change the light creates. No change means dead faith. How is this possible? You must become it to know.

Welcome to flatland. What comes next? You must become it to know.

edit on 21-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So you think David was righteous yet can't understand why? Your faith is holding you back because your faith is in a lie, in my opinion. God is within you, not a corrupt book. While it may have lots of wisdom, it also has lots of lies as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So you think David was righteous yet can't understand why? Your faith is holding you back because your faith is in a lie, in my opinion. God is within you, not a corrupt book. While it may have lots of wisdom, it also has lots of lies as well.

Sometimes I think the Bible is not the KeyStone to illumination but the Veil covering hiding enlightenment. The confusion, obsfurcation, (keep the humans twisting forever over the obtuse). Sort of like saying-"Here is the mystery of you humankind" decifer Homers Odyssey without any vowels and youve got it. I do not see the magick. What am I missing and why are so many enamoured believeing with no doubt this text? Can they not look within? For Eons we as a human race sought our truths within ourselves. I can see the Sumarians now--6000 years ago "Who dropped the ball on the Bible, what! we have to wait another 6500 years to understand ourselves?". What happened to common sense?
edit on 22-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The paradoxes are due to the duality of creation. In God's creation, there is dark and light. They both coexist and are interdependent to fulfill the wholeness of God's ability. Pursuing righteousness will not lead you to knowing god. This is because God doesnt create just good things, God creates every thing.

This is not to say pursue evil either, but find a middle ground that is at peace with all. From this quiet state of honest openness, you can begin to discern higher truths.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The paradoxes are due to the duality of creation. In God's creation, there is dark and light. They both coexist and are interdependent to fulfill the wholeness of God's ability. Pursuing righteousness will not lead you to knowing god. This is because God doesnt create just good things, God creates every thing.

This is not to say pursue evil either, but find a middle ground that is at peace with all. From this quiet state of honest openness, you can begin to discern higher truths.

Whatever it is each of us are seeking in deadly earnest we do so with great integrity, apalm and as individualised as it can possibly get. I would imagine our endevours are blessed as they are of good intent; dispite petty disagreements.
We are all searching for the same thing. The definition of what we primally know or suspect to be true.
edit on 22-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
S&F

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

There are TWO Fathers in the Bible. One is good and one evil.

To put that in Jungian terms, every archetype of the collective unconscious has a positive and a negative aspect. Every symbol has a dual-nature.

The collective unconscious is like a sphere. We can't know anything outside of it in absolute objective terms, because we can't step outside of the collective unconscious to gain an Archimedean point. It goes where we go. As soon as something Divine enters the collective unconscious we can know it, but only in symbolic archetypal forms and terms.

The archetype of wholeness is at the center of the collective unconscious. In Christian terms, the positive aspect of it is Jesus. The negative aspect is the Devil. They are two sides of the same archetype.

This makes the spiritual journey very difficult because sooner or later the initiate must realize that the God he has been projecting 'out there' is both outside and inside everyone, even his enemies... along with the evil he has been fighting.

Does one want perfection, or wholeness? Does one judge the negative aspect of Divinity as impure, imperfect... and try to cut it off in an effort to be perfect? Or does one accept that God transcends good and evil, and in accepting that try to transcend them as well, in an effort to gain wholeness?

"I had the wonderful privilege of sitting face to face with [a Hindu guru] and the first thing he said to me was "Do you have a question?", cause the teacher always answers questions... I said, "Yes, I have a question." I said, " Since in Hindu thinking all the universe is divine, a manifestation of divinity itself, how can we say no to anything in the world? How can we say no to brutality to stupidity to vulgarity to thoughtlessness?" And he said, "For you and me, we must say yes." Well, I learned from my friends who were students of his that that happened to be the first question he asked his guru, and we had a wonderful conversation for an hour there." -Joseph Campbell

Out Beyond Ideas
of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field.

I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down
in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.

Ideas, language
- even the phrase "each other" -
do not make any sense.

-Rumi

edit on 22-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You are very wise...I will be stalking all of your posts and learning. I think a lot like you but have a real big problem expressing my thoughts as you do. But I agree fully with everything you've written. Our task is never complete and our search is never over, for that alone is faith. The seeking we do is synonymous to the faith we have. And as one very wise person once stated "‘Lord, help me to always seek the truth, but deliver me from those who have found it."

edit on 22-1-2013 by HoneyBe because: add sentence

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello EWR, as always I am delighted to have the privilege of watching you work out your faith. It is truly a gift of yourself, and I commend you for casting this pearl time and time again on ATS.

I will share one of the seeds of a pearl I was given most recently, as I feel it relates to the dichotomy of good and evil you address in your OP. I have not worked it out yet in its entirety, because as with any pearl of true value, it must be agitated over and over, working its way down into the quick of the spirit where the layers of iridescent pearl can begin to build themselves up, one revelation and understanding on top of another, until a priceless pearl of wisdom is amassed through the effort.

This particular seed is based on the very beginning wherein we are told, "God created the Heavens and the Earth in the very beginning." That is the statement that precedes the explanation given to us for that initial process.
We are then told something else that precedes the process of creation, "The earth was without form, and void;" and although a myriad of understandings have been postulated on these few words, including entire doctrines and theories about creation itself, what it simply means is that the earth had not be created yet. That's it. That is how you describe something that will be, but was not yet. The potential of the thing which is to become (earth) is noted, but It has not taken shape yet and it is not there in actual existence yet. That is Truth.

Within the same sentence of description and immediately following the previous statement it goes on to add, "and darkness was upon the face of the deep." So we are told that darkness was already present. "And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the water." contemplating the darkness and all the potentiality of it.
His resulting action to this brooding consideration was to speak, with the intent to bring something into existence, which was "Let there be light; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness."
The darkness was already there, so God created light which He considered good. He then separated the nondescript darkness from the good light.

Simple enough, yet quite pithy when contemplating the entire state of existence and purpose. Does this mean that God was the darkness? No, God is distinctly separate from the darkness. Does this mean that God created the darkness? No, I think we are explicitly to infer that God did not create darkness and to also infer that His first action of creation itself was His resolution to the darkness which was goodness in the form of light.

So what exactly is the darkness? And why is is already present before creation? I don't know. But we are told that darkness approached the abyss of the potential of all that could ever be and set itself before it, so the Spirit of God hovered over this potential of existence, contemplating what to do with it, and His decision was to create light, which is the antithesis of darkness. I think it also worth noting that we are only told that the light is good in addition to the light being expressly separated from the darkness.

I think it also worth noting the reference to water. Is the deep made of water? I don't know, I do know that it is an abyss and could be referred to as water in the sense that it is moving, which could be likened to undulating, murmuring, stirring randomness and chaos.
Is the deep the same thing as the waters that the Spirit of God brooded over? I don't know. If it was, then why not use the same word? However, regardless, with both words we are being given the impression of something in a perpetually transitory state. What it is exactly, I don't know, but I do know that water is very important to understanding God and the whole of creation. Especially since the water was also already there along with the darkness.
We are never told that God created water, or darkness, and I think that is something that should be profoundly considered. For what particular reason, I do not know or understand yet.

edit on 22-1-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
God/Yahweh/Jesus is beyond. Even the entire universe can not contain Him. Yet He has left His imprint on most human cultures, much like the (Buddhist?) carvings of a footprint in stone, the imprint of the Invisible on the Visible. He has left us His Word, the Bible, recorded in words with a perfect and hugely complex hidden mathematical code. He gave us His Son, who died for us, so we see that God loves us, having died for us, instead of letting us die for nothing. Jesus still appears to people, as recorded in the book I Am With You Always, which recounts instances of Jesus appearing to all sorts of people, who consistently reported a feeling of Love outpouring, not upbraiding or condemnation. We are ALL forgiven (but still must face judgment). I myself, have been spoken to twice by an unseen Presence, and what that Person said to me came true in every detail. I'm sure it was the true God. He is there, and He is not silent...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I'd have to agree with what you wrote, the earth was without form and void, was the idea or thought before it was created.

We can now use this same concept to straighten out the inconsistency most people call out first in the bible....

God created man twice! The bible contradicts itself.

If you were to believe you are your body and not believe in spirit of coarse this is what you would get. First god created man in "his" image......so now the lower mind thinks god is a man, and the confusion sets in.

Gods image is the spirit and the first creation of man is the soul, then he created Adam out of the dust of the earth(physical man) possibly? the book is full of metaphor, allegory, and parables of dark sayings sposed to be the word of god. Taken literally the stories can be pretty horrific and bizarre, killing babies and virgins getting pregnant etc. But that's how it's soposed to be, it should not be handed to you on a plate like the churches try to serve the masses. That's all fake.

Little know that most of it is a astrological translation, and the rest is psychology. It's al to do with male/female, left/right brain, +/-, good/evil in "you" and was written in the stars way before it was in the bible, and other cultures have come to the same understanding long before too.

I see the picture in the picture forming. The microcosm inside the macrocosm. Hence the term as above so below.
It's not the stories that are flawed. It's our programming and understanding.

Wifi.

EWR, your thread title drew me in again
work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Follow the yellow(fear)brick road, find mind(straw man) heart (tin man) and courage (lion) to realise the deception of the external christ(wizard) is powerless to help you, and all along you had the power for your own salvation. Though I must say its a bit tougher than just clicking your heels 3x.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Perhaps you didn't read the OP. My point is very similar to what you are saying. The verse in John reveals that the Father and Son are both an unknown quantity to humanity until we are introduced. The Bible represents our best effort toward that goal. It's a reflection of the seeking of humanity, the good, the bad and the ugly. Nothing is held back. The larger mystery is not solved and won't be by us until it is revealed to us.

As far as I can see, this is to protect us in the coming trial.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You are the Father and the Son. You agree we're made in god's image right? The light that passes through your eye is the image of god, the Son. But the Father is what's behind the image, you.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

So what exactly is the darkness? And why is is already present before creation? I don't know. But we are told that darkness approached the abyss of the potential of all that could ever be and set itself before it, so the Spirit of God hovered over this potential of existence, contemplating what to do with it, and His decision was to create light, which is the antithesis of darkness. I think it also worth noting that we are only told that the light is good in addition to the light being expressly separated from the darkness.

I am not sure either, but there are clues. Water and Hydrogen are related. Hydrogen and Oxygen make water, but they also make breath with nitrogen. Carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. Nitrogen has 777 (God's Number of Perfection) and Oxygen has 888 (Christ's Number). Our breath overcomes the beast with the word symbolically. The Carbon can take over the oxygen as well if the Nitrogen cycle is not in balance. What does this have to do with anything?

The sun is Hydrogen (One Proton and one Electron). There is no neutron. When the universe first engaged, it was a hot cup of coffee in all directions. This is high order and low entropy. It was mostly hydrogen. This, in my thinking, represents the waters. The Proton and Electron are in balance (Darkness and Light). What happens when two standing waves are in balance. They cancel each other out. To create the elements, the neutral and proton are together. The electron is moving about. There is a great deal of symbolism in this. A neutron is neither positive or negative. Think of this as the Father. The Son is the Proton and the Electron is the one to be regulated. It's deep to connect this to what follows in the world, but one thing is for sure: As above, so below. It's a mirror from the beginning.

Why a void? If you return to the Hebrew tradition (10 Sefirot), the void is a space that God opened up within Himself, then filled with the universe. We each have that same space to fill. Picture it as above and below. God is filled. He opes a void and creates what is inside from without. We do the same with our void. We can fill it with more empty things, or we can transmute what we take in and expel what is unnecessary. Our digestive system is merely a symbol. Dew hitting the Earth and then evaporating and distilling when the sun rises is another metaphor. Nature shows the picture of the process. The Hebrew tradition concerns the opening of the void and the emanation from God into that void. It's involution and evolution.

The best description is This link to the Tzimtzum.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

God created man twice! The bible contradicts itself.

Not necessarily. If you consider who is speaking in Genesis 1 and what the Elohim are doing, you can then look at Genesis 2 to find the answer to two creations. Here is the thread I did on this subject. Genesis 1 is the Image created in information. Genesis 2 is the rendering by YHVH. See the thread for more.

Two Creation Stories

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You are the Father and the Son. You agree we're made in god's image right? The light that passes through your eye is the image of god, the Son. But the Father is what's behind the image, you.

Can a cell of my body say that it is me? Ultimately, the ONE consciousness is on both sides of the image. This is true. We see our side only. God, who is connected to both sides, sees through us and into the other side equally. See my threads on why this is the case.

The Image of God

Why was the image necessary?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I kind of get the feeling of heaven and hell from the two creations thing and it's not a concept I believe in.

These creation myths/metaphores would only be from when we connected to consiousness or creator on a personal level. One is natural and the other could be considered as spiritual or supernatural as it surpasses natural.

Using this concept what would you say was god and Satan? Natural or supernatural/spiritual.

I think neither as both are man made concepts of our perseptions. But if you see the intelligent design it could be considered as an evolutionary step.

In this case Satan has morphed into this system that now seeks to enslave and hold us back in bondage.debt. And must be defeated. So we can evolve even further. But would have been part of the plan all along. This is how it moves into law and this is the basis for the freeman on the land movement.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

God sees through us and into the other side just as you see through your eyes into the material side. There is no seeing god's "face", you can only experiencing him. You have that part backwards, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

God sees through us and into the other side just as you see through your eyes into the material side. There is no seeing god's "face", you can only experiencing him. You have that part backwards, in my opinion.

In my thread on the Amnion and River of Life (LINK), I showed the relationship between the veil over our mind (Amnesia) and the Cloud of evil covering the land. There is a direct relation to the fallen Angels of Enoch One. When Christ comes, he removes the cloud. This is what is meant by coming in the clouds. This is also why every eyes sees and every knee bows. When the Son arrives, faith becomes fact. There are no more questions. All things are revealed in an instant.

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

Your observation covers the same territory. By saying "Face to face" with God, it is implying that we will 'know' God as he knows us. He already knows us.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

1 Corinthians 13 then brings this to the image and the nature of how a mirror works. God's mirror is two way. Ours sees one side.

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

When is "then?"

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

But this assumes one more thing that cannot go without saying. Jesus said, "You must be born again." Being born again is the same concept of John the Baptist (Elijah) preparing the way. In 1 Kings 17, Elijah was pictured with the widow woman. He took her dead son up the stairs, restored his soul, then brought him back down to the mother's arms alive. This is a picture of Elijah's job and what he would later symbolize by coming as John the Baptist. John was 'Baptizing', which is symbolic of our immersion into the waters of life. Read the thread linked above.

Why are we baptized and what is the meaning of this baptism back into the water? We are baptized to rise to new life. That new life will witness an event and all 7 billion of us are here to see it happen.

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

He comes in our confusion and every eye will see him, even the generation that pierced Christ. How can that generation see him? It's called the 'First' Resurrection.

We are the First Resurrection. All 7 Billion of us.

Romans 11

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

They are hardened until Christ tells them who he is in the second year of tribulation. We know this from Genesis when Joseph told the brothers 12 who he was. He was the one they sold into slavery. As then, so now. We will see the clouds lifted and witness Christ 'face to face'.

The fullness of the gentiles is the in-grafting of the Gentiles to Israel. The Church becomes joint heirs to the inheritance of Israel. The wicked are removed. This is why John said this to the wicked leaders:

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

edit on 22-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Baptism is allegory for child birth, immersion into water represents us in the womb, us coming up out of the water for the spirit to descend on us is us exiting the womb and seeing with our spirit (consciousness) for the first time in this life cycle.

To be "born again" is to be reincarnated or "baptized" with your mothers water and the spirit that makes you who you are. The only way for people on this planet to see heaven is if we are born again, or reincarnated on another planet, because we are stuck in this hell until this life-cycle is complete. To see heaven and get off of this hell, we must be born again through reincarnation.

You say that every eye will see the Son coming but do not understand what that means. We have already seen the coming of the Son because we see the image of ourselves the moment we first open our eyes. As you said, we are the resurrection because we have been resurrected through reincarnation.

edit on 22-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Baptism is allegory for child birth, immersion into water represents us in the womb, us coming up out of the water for the spirit to descend on us is us exiting the womb and seeing with our spirit (consciousness) for the first time in this life cycle.

To be "born again" is to be reincarnated or "baptized" with your mothers water and the spirit that makes you who you are. The only way for people on this planet to see heaven is if we are born again, or reincarnated on another planet, because we are stuck in this hell until this life-cycle is complete. To see heaven and get off of this hell, we must be born again through reincarnation.

You say that every eye will see the Son coming but do not understand what that means. We have already seen the coming of the Son because we see the image of ourselves the moment we first open our eyes. As you said, we are the resurrection because we have been resurrected through reincarnation.

edit on 22-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

You are very close. We must experience the entire 7 days. No more, no less. As for seeing the Son, again, you are very close.

A riddle. What is on either side of a loaf of bread and also crushes Satan's head (Crown)?

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The heel. What is the heel? It's on either side of the loaf. Until Christ moves on (First Soul and Adam), we, the many, are still going to be here. We are the slices of the loaf.

1 Cor 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Adam is Christ, the heel of the loaf. We, who are many, are the body (Slices). Why? Involution and evolution (I'll show you this if you want more later). Who is the first soul that was used as the stamp for the clay? What is the root of the cross? Christ gave HIS soul so that we may live. Literally, we are alive and baptized into the water from his root sacrifice. The first century was merely the symbol of the original story.

It's a process found in he Greek and Hebrew language.

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice).

We are not granted Amnesty until we gain it from the blood of the lamb.

The wool is pulled over the eyes of the sheep (Amnesia for the soul). Our wool (Sin) is sheered, then washed white as snow. It is then returned to us as a new robe.

Involution and Evolution

Our Future Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind)

How do you see what I have said by the light of your version?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join