It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to friends in America.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Currently there is an agenda to ban guns in america that could or possibly lead to civil war.

Do not use your guns to kill your fellow americans for the right to possess the same guns you are using to kill them with.

That is the agenda.

Who will be there to fight for america and stop china and n.korea from invading s.korea or from russia, iran and syria from invading other countries or europe if you are in engaged in a civil war fighting each other.

The world will be ripe for world war three as the biggest military in the world, will be useless, and for global domination at the hands of russia, china or whomever else so chooses as the american people will be in no position to fight or defend anybody, including yourselves.

edit on 21-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why is it the United States problem to defend all of these countries? If our government comes for our guns, there will be no U.S. to defend anyone else anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We have already been programmed. Zombie shows on TV that say you are crazy if you don't shot your friends r family members when they change. It is only a small step in some peoples mind from changing from a zombie or changing your political stance. Hell they even sell zombie bullets. They make video games where you rack up points for the most head shots. You can switch over to other games like the ones from EA Games and pick your favorite guns to do it. And they will directly link yo to the gun manufactures website so you can learn all the high tech features and find your nearest dealer. Hell our own Homeland Security has even had zombie drills. They fit that in between going around to schools and doing mass shooting drills.

Were doomed!Like I said we have been programmed. Were just waiting for self destruct dooms day. Oh wait that passed. Were waiting on our next self destruct dooms day.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I have to post this again.Because if outside forces intervene again with America directly this is what will happen.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
Currently there is an agenda to ban guns in america that could or possibly lead to civil war.

That's just not true, and it's based solely on paranoia and fear.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sigh.

The only Country Leaving its Borders , to take over Other Countries...is the US.

This Paranoid Fear of China is Hysterical.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
We have already been programmed. Zombie shows on TV that say you are crazy if you don't shot your friends r family members when they change. It is only a small step in some peoples mind from changing from a zombie or changing your political stance. Hell they even sell zombie bullets. They make video games where you rack up points for the most head shots. You can switch over to other games like the ones from EA Games and pick your favorite guns to do it. And they will directly link yo to the gun manufactures website so you can learn all the high tech features and find your nearest dealer. Hell our own Homeland Security has even had zombie drills. They fit that in between going around to schools and doing mass shooting drills.

Were doomed!Like I said we have been programmed. Were just waiting for self destruct dooms day. Oh wait that passed. Were waiting on our next self destruct dooms day.

I see you've been listening to Alex Jones. And that you've been programmed to think you've been programmed.

No one thinks you can happily shoot your friends, family or neighbours because zombies. No one. It's a jones lie to get you to watch his popumentaries.

But I bet you are sick of the neocon globalists poisoning your water and laughing as you get sick and die. But beware, zombies might try and damage your water purifier. It's a known fact that zombies hate water and will try and destroy your water purifiers.

Also OP.

Civil war in the USA is as likely as aliens coming down to stop civil war in the USA.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I guess you missed the whole France War on Africa thing? France has planned attacks on Africa in whole for a very long time. Just read some of the wikileaks files.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.wikileaks.de...

¶37. (C) But, will France-Afrique and old habits ever
completely fade? One MOD contact, not known for
sentimentality, believes that certain parts of France-Afrique
will endure, if for no other reason than the common use of
the French language and long intertwined histories.
Prefacing his remarks by noting their lack of "political
correctness" and their triteness, he says that the
relationship was for a long time similar to a parent-child
relationship. "Now, the child is an adult, capable of and
deserving of more autonomy, yet still welcoming our help and
guidance. What Sarkozy is doing is kicking the fledgling out
of the nest, which is sort of the way he approaches a lot of
problems. A heavy dose of what you might call 'tough love,'
not always dispensed lovingly. Eventually, the now-grown
adult child will be replaced by something resembling a cousin
or a nephew. We will grow farther apart and less apt to look
to each other reflexively, but some familial bond will
remain, however much we may seek to deny it, and familial
bonds are always to be nurtured. Our job is to make sure
that this inevitable drifting apart takes place positively on
both sides, does not completely extinguish the bond, and,
most importantly, does not turn into an estrangement. That
would be a loss for everyone -- French, Africans, and
Americans."

"What Sarkozy is doing is kicking the fledgling out
of the nest, which is sort of the way he approaches a lot of
problems. A heavy dose of what you might call 'tough love,'
not always dispensed lovingly. "

Strange way of describing France/Africa agenda?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Do not use your guns to kill your fellow americans for the right to possess the same guns you are using to kill them with.

That is the agenda.

Who will be there to fight for america and stop china and n.korea from invading s.korea or from russia, iran and syria from invading other countries or europe if you are in engaged in a civil war fighting each other.

The world will be ripe for world war three as the biggest military in the world, will be useless, and for global domination at the hands of russia, china or whomever else so chooses as the american people will be in no position to fight or defend anybody, including yourselves.

God damn, if its not bad enought American's are standing with their hand out and expecting something, now the rest of the world is expecting us to keep giving them crap too. Here is some advice from an American:

I am sick of having my tax dollars sent over seas to rebuild your city while mine is falling apart. I am sick of having my neighbors die in your war because you want the "promise" land. In all honest, screw the rest of the world. Let another country play babysitter. Let another country continue to rack up its debt. We need to rebuild our home and worry about ourself.

When you fly, the flight attendent tells you to put on your breathing mask before you help anyone put on theirs. We need to put on our mask before we try to help you put on yours. What good is it for us to rebuild the rest of the world just so we can take their place. Self preservation isn't a new concept.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

I guess you missed the whole France War on Africa thing? France has planned attacks on Africa in whole for a very long time. Just read some of the wikileaks files.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Earmark this Thread sir.
And if the US sits this one out, I will make a Thread to you Personally with a Apology.

(Somehow I believe , I will be making no thread)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

No not a Alex Jones fan. I just see a need to change the marketing trend that has been going on for too many years. It is making people crazy. They don't know where they heard it but they know it is true? And some how they don't think they have been programmed? Marketing needs a new format. Get rid of the dooms day BS. Drop the civil war BS and the revolution BS and all the other BS dooms day crap. We need? What is that quote "Rainbows and unicorns" I heard North Korea found unicorns some where? Where did I here that?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
China does'nt have to invade the US in a fight for global domination.
China will wait it out for the US to go financially bankrupt and then stroll into the position of superpower.
They are watching and waiting, they are the largest holder of US dept and have the manufacturing power to take over this way.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Hell all they have to do is what they did in a test run with pets. Poison the food supply. How many pets died before they even knew what was happening?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
Why is it the United States problem to defend all of these countries? If our government comes for our guns, there will be no U.S. to defend anyone else anyway.

War has nothing to do with defending other nations.

That is simply the facade that hides the real agenda.

The agenda is hidden behind a massive wall of lies and deceit.

It isn't about the United States or any other country.

It is about total planetary domination and control of all the people who live on it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Being from outside the USA, my concern is that if America does implode it will leave a global power vacume.
I really hope the US gets it's self together

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I don't know you to kid much, OP..so I'll take that all as seriously stated and serious it is. I look around the world today and you know what I see? I see China lining up on Islands off the Vietnamese and Japanese Coasts. I see China lining up on the ultimate prize across the Taiwan straight. I also see North Korea slowing...not one bit...in it's quest for more and better capabilities to stomp the South faster than technology can allow them (ALONE) to respond.

I see the stage setting in the Middle East in both the Med area and the Gulf...not to mention the chaotic attempts to align pieces in the Horn of Africa.

I gaze a bit closer ...and I see foreign rigs lining our Nautical milieage limit along the Cuban side of the water line to get OUR oil ...that Oil Obama told the rigs that WERE on our side of the line to go pound sand for a permit on. Well, no..they didn't pound sand, did they? They just moved a few miles and called a different Government for service. Speedy service too.

So, all told, what I see is a world moving pieces and getting all the structure in place ........for what? They can't do squat any more than any HAVE been able to, while the U.S. is Cop on the Block. Same thing would happen that's always happened. They get sanctioned or stomped, smartly.

Take us off the board by focus on internal strife for 10-15 years tho? Well.... Now, the pieces lining up make all kinds of sense, huh? The players are just waiting patiently for one act to close. Ours.

Now I know what something in the desert feels like when it can SEE the buzzards and knows their purpose...but knows they won't hurry things either. They just buzz around knowing nature will do it all for them with some patience.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

HELLO ATS!!!!!!!

SEEKER IS MAKING HIS FIRST PREDICTION!!!!

If the US government turns it's forces on it's own people, I can GUARANTEE, that China AND Russia, will be dropping weapons and supplies to those of us who stand up!!!

Kinda like our government is now doing to help the so called terrorists that they are using to take away our current rights and freedoms!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That is the agenda.

Their is no agenda to ban guns in America. The only people who will tell you their is people who can make money trying scare stupid people, crazy people and the stupid people listening to the first two groups. Also considering most Americans can not even be interested enough to go out and vote or even protest, they sure as hell have no interest in a civil war.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Their is no agenda to ban guns in America. The only people who will tell you their is people who can make money trying scare stupid people, crazy people and the stupid people listening to the first two groups. Also considering most Americans can not even be interested enough to go out and vote or even protest, they sure as hell have no interest in a civil war.

Those whom don't vote and protest, may be a whole hell of a lot smarter than you my friend!

I am sure alot of em are intelligent enough to realize it doesn't matter! Unlike you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join