It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Sparkly Feminist Gay Rainbow Agenda - Join today!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just cant hide my intentions any longer. I am the LEADER of the "Big sparkly feminist gay rainbow" agenda and i want to share with you my evil plans in hope that you will all be brainwashed into joining the fabulous cause.

First off, We often get accused of destroying the "traditional family"
This is bang on the money. At first i couldn't believe that someone had worked it out, then i came across a video of a guy talking about how one of my mates from the Rothschild's had blabbed! We had worked so hard in brain washing women to fight for equal rights, like being able to vote, own property and acquire credit without a man, i was gutted that he decided to tell this random guy everything! Well let me tell you, when we were having our monthly lunch at our evil secret headquarters i did NOT speak to him! Totally gave him the silent treatment!

An additional aim of ours is to enslave men. This has been a process of emasculation which was made so much easier with so many stupid women brainwashed into thinking they didn't want to have a family. We've effectively stopped "men from being men" by making them out to be "stupid" on adverts and making sure they feel less empowered by not having a subordinate wife/girlfriend. Another method has been to create games such as COD so that secretly they can feel like they're in control by cussing at a 6 year old kid for absolutely slaughtering them virtually! By giving women a choice to be independent we have ensured that men no longer have a voice in society (somehow) made sure they dont feel on equal terms (somehow) and that they can never be called men (coz were just THAT good)

Our current biggest challenge is the "Gay agenda"
Now, i dont mean to brag but... We've made a hell of a lot of progress with lady gaga on the scene. Who knew you could turn people gay with music? We've seen so many people come out of the closet, Narnia is practically empty and we've had to open up a hell of a lot more bars & YMCA's to cope.
The most effective ways to turn someone gay is to:

- Make it seem trendy. If they see you having a good time chasing the same sex, they'll be much more willing to get on board.

- Making sure there music collection has teh latest lady gaga album. Remove anything anti-gay such as "The west borough baptists favourite Christmas hymns" Anything by Kanye West is encouraged because he is gay.

- Eye contact is especially useful. Staring into the eyes of the homosexual will without a doubt implant the seeds of gayness. Soon they will start having erotic thoughts of Elton John/*insert famous lesbian here*

- Gay parents. Big focus right now, As soon as we've stolen marriage (like naughty little kids) from heterosexual couples, we'll push for gay parenting and then make it so that ONLY gay people can be classed as parents. Then everyone will start turning gay and the world will end!

Thank god most of the population is to stupid and liberal to catch on to our super secret evil plan!

All i really want to do with my life is to destroy the "traditional family" and make everyone homosexual so that the human species dies out.

Who's with me!?

I apologise if this isnt that funny, just blowing some steam off (Y)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You are my new hero!

Signed,
A Lesbian

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
You are my new hero!

Signed,
A Lesbian

Its spreading already! MWAHAHAHA!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

What's your stance on coffee? That would be my prerequisite to join... It has to provide for hoarding and doling out good coffee...

- ATS Coffee Czar

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Guess I'm old school. I'm still handing out glossies at grade schools (that's what we old queers do). Nothing like an enlightened young crowd. We've been so successful in over riding a persons natural inclinations that I received the Gay Pink Toaster Award. I'm very proud of my efforts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The REALLY hilarious thing is that heterosexual homophobes think that homosexuals are all horny for a particular sex and not a type of that you find appealing within that sex. IE : You, being a lesbian, just want women and doesnt matter what kind/type/whatever as long as its female genitalia.As if every gay man is attracte to ALL men. I can tell you this, even as a heterosexual, there are PLENTY of men I really have NO interest in and many that are just plain repulsive. As a woman I can be in a high school male's shower room and definitely NOT be secually attracted to kids. Its pretty egotistical for these homophobes to think that if they are showering in a gym that a gay dude is lusting after THEM. Kinda a high opinion of themselves and their incredible attractiveness across all preferences it seems. Hell, as a hetrosexual female I can tell you that I would laugh or barf more than get sexually aroused by being in a guys locker room shower.
My husband is a confirmed heterosexual and was a manwhore once upon a time.. but it wasnt for just ANY women simply becaue they were female and had the parts. Ill never understand why homophobes dont comprehend this part of the argument.

Oh and on one of the OPs points, Ive seen plenty of heterosexual couples that shouldnt be in charge of raising a goldfish, much less a child.. but they think its THEIR domain alone. Conversely Ive seen homosexual coupes that a child would thrive being placed with. But.. its all about the chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiildrens... right?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

What's your stance on coffee? That would be my prerequisite to join... It has to provide for hoarding and doling out good coffee...

- ATS Coffee Czar

Coffee must contain chemicals to active the "femnazi" and "Gay gene" Also, so many purchase's of that coffee must be rewarded with a lady gaga nipple ring. Anyone who order's tea is to be shot.... With an injection to give them the gay gene.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
Guess I'm old school. I'm still handing out glossies at grade schools (that's what we old queers do). Nothing like an enlightened young crowd. We've been so successful in over riding a persons natural inclinations that I received the Gay Pink Toaster Award. I'm very proud of my efforts.

I was there, you deserved that toaster, it was a fabulous gift! I thought it really complimented your personality!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Two snaps and a circle for you!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by amrith777
You are my new hero!

Signed,
A Lesbian

Its spreading already! MWAHAHAHA!

Im a lesbian trapped in a mans body

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
The REALLY hilarious thing is that heterosexual homophobes think that homosexuals are all horny for a particular sex and not a type of that you find appealing within that sex. IE : You, being a lesbian, just want women and doesnt matter what kind/type/whatever as long as its female genitalia.

Yup, they've got me down to a Tee! Dont really have time for relationships because im to busy trying to step on them and end the world

As if every gay man is attracte to ALL men. I can tell you this, even as a heterosexual, there are PLENTY of men I really have NO interest in and many that are just plain repulsive. As a woman I can be in a high school male's shower room and definitely NOT be secually attracted to kids.

Are you absolutely sure of that!? Because you are a human being, and you are attracted to the male gender... Therefore....

Its pretty egotistical for these homophobes to think that if they are showering in a gym that a gay dude is lusting after THEM. Kinda a high opinion of themselves and their incredible attractiveness across all preferences it seems. Hell, as a hetrosexual female I can tell you that I would laugh or barf more than get sexually aroused by being in a guys locker room shower.
My husband is a confirmed heterosexual and was a manwhore once upon a time.. but it wasnt for just ANY women simply becaue they were female and had the parts. Ill never understand why homophobes dont comprehend this part of the argument.

Haha yeah men's locker rooms, best to never venture in them, who knows what horror's await! Their Homophobia is good though, its a clear indication that slowly they are swinging to bat for the same team. They just cant resist, we've made the movement to trendy!

Oh and on one of the OPs points, Ive seen plenty of heterosexual couples that shouldnt be in charge of raising a goldfish, much less a child.. but they think its THEIR domain alone. Conversely Ive seen homosexual coupes that a child would thrive being placed with. But.. its all about the chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiildrens... right?

We need more heterosexual couples to have more gay kids! (But yes on a serious note, i believe the raising of a child is all about the child and it doesnt really matter what way the parents swing)

GO GO GAY AGENDA FEMINIST RANGERS!!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This needs a GIF.

We also need pink unicorns in this.

Oh and, just like Stiffler said "If I was gay you'd want me".
edit on 21-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

My goodness... now Ive been compromised and part of the agenda too!

Musta been my stereotypically butch soccer coach...

Meh, Im sure you already know.. dont let it get you down too much. I saw what was happening in that other thread.. par for the course with some threads
People are people.. and when one starts centering on one group so rabidly, its usually to completely ignore their own shortcomings and failings within their own lives. I hate it happens, but a utopia this isnt.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
I just cant hide my intentions any longer. I am the LEADER of the "Big sparkly feminist gay rainbow" agenda and i want to share with you my evil plans in hope that you will all be brainwashed into joining the fabulous cause.

First off, We often get accused of destroying the "traditional family"
This is bang on the money. At first i couldn't believe that someone had worked it out, then i came across a video of a guy talking about how one of my mates from the Rothschild's had blabbed! We had worked so hard in brain washing women to fight for equal rights, like being able to vote, own property and acquire credit without a man, i was gutted that he decided to tell this random guy everything! Well let me tell you, when we were having our monthly lunch at our evil secret headquarters i did NOT speak to him! Totally gave him the silent treatment!

An additional aim of ours is to enslave men. This has been a process of emasculation which was made so much easier with so many stupid women brainwashed into thinking they didn't want to have a family. We've effectively stopped "men from being men" by making them out to be "stupid" on adverts and making sure they feel less empowered by not having a subordinate wife/girlfriend. Another method has been to create games such as COD so that secretly they can feel like they're in control by cussing at a 6 year old kid for absolutely slaughtering them virtually! By giving women a choice to be independent we have ensured that men no longer have a voice in society (somehow) made sure they dont feel on equal terms (somehow) and that they can never be called men (coz were just THAT good)

Our current biggest challenge is the "Gay agenda"
Now, i dont mean to brag but... We've made a hell of a lot of progress with lady gaga on the scene. Who knew you could turn people gay with music? We've seen so many people come out of the closet, Narnia is practically empty and we've had to open up a hell of a lot more bars & YMCA's to cope.
The most effective ways to turn someone gay is to:

- Make it seem trendy. If they see you having a good time chasing the same sex, they'll be much more willing to get on board.

- Making sure there music collection has teh latest lady gaga album. Remove anything anti-gay such as "The west borough baptists favourite Christmas hymns" Anything by Kanye West is encouraged because he is gay.

- Eye contact is especially useful. Staring into the eyes of the homosexual will without a doubt implant the seeds of gayness. Soon they will start having erotic thoughts of Elton John/*insert famous lesbian here*

- Gay parents. Big focus right now, As soon as we've stolen marriage (like naughty little kids) from heterosexual couples, we'll push for gay parenting and then make it so that ONLY gay people can be classed as parents. Then everyone will start turning gay and the world will end!

Thank god most of the population is to stupid and liberal to catch on to our super secret evil plan!

All i really want to do with my life is to destroy the "traditional family" and make everyone homosexual so that the human species dies out.

Who's with me!?

I apologise if this isnt that funny, just blowing some steam off (Y)

Hey it's a form of birth control.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Gays have so much more fun. I would hate to be straight. How boring.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

My goodness... now Ive been compromised and part of the agenda too!

Musta been my stereotypically butch soccer coach...

Meh, Im sure you already know.. dont let it get you down too much. I saw what was happening in that other thread.. par for the course with some threads
People are people.. and when one starts centering on one group so rabidly, its usually to completely ignore their own shortcomings and failings within their own lives. I hate it happens, but a utopia this isnt.

What can you do eh? Id rather make a joke out of it in rants section then continue to give them time of day lol

Besides, this agenda is real! They've been on to us all along!! :O!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

What can you say? I'm convinced some people are so dissatisfied with the state of their sex life they just have to worry about everyone else's. Personally, I'm "boring", but i'm not "vanilla".

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by SinMaker

What can you say? I'm convinced some people are so dissatisfied with the state of their sex life they just have to worry about everyone else's. Personally, I'm "boring", but i'm not "vanilla".

No, you're FABULOUS!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This explains a lot.But it leaves one question?

Where dose Richard Simmons fall in this equation?

##snipped##
edit on Tue Jan 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: vid removed

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh that I am. I admit it. I am so awesome, when I sit my fat butt down down on the couch it's like a glitter explosion.
edit on 21-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

top topics

<<   2 >>

join