It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Questions From a Concerned Parent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenWeenie
reply to post by KnightFire

When I read THIS LINK from the mods (the ALL MEMBERS / Sandy Hook thread) and read the first paragraph:

In addition to what's stated below the staff will be moving threads that seek to create scandal from media confusion or hype, seek to imply nefarious intent or deeds from a total lack of information, the misunderstanding of information or, worst of all, the twisting of information to fit a conspiracy theory, into the relatively new Ludicrous Online Lies Forum. We believe this is correct place for these tomes of tumult and fabrication because the only place these horridly unfounded conspiracy theories are being presented is the internet.

I thought they had really made the Ludicrous Online Lies Forum. LOL!
I could live with a forum with that name if it meant we could keep some threads going.

Actually there is a Ludicrous Online Lies Forum (LOL) forum for real. Quite disturbing.

LOL FORUMS

I also was extremely suprised and somewhat dissapointed in ATS moderation to cancel certain threads, closing them with a link to Snopes. Like their take on things was the be all end all. That snopes link didn't even answer alot of the important questions raised in the video it was trying to debunk.

Anyhow here in the SouthEast State I live in there is a HUGE lack of media coverage about this event. So I dunno it muct be a State to State thing, or County to County decision on whether or not to talk about the Sandy Hook Tradgedy in the MSM. But again here where I'm at, Not really a peep about it on the tele or in the papers since about a week and a half after the incident, it was like case closed, open and shut, no need to examine anything more. Very strange when other stuff like which two latest media stars are "hooking up" is in the media 24/7 for months.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I dont know if it was posted before from others, or if this statement needs its own thread, but i have direct feed from one of the investigators of Sandy Hook. He was on the investigation for 2 weeks. He confirmed that there were NO assault riffles ( AR 15s) used in the shooting. the Shooter was found only with 4 handguns. All large weapons were found in the trunk of his car and was not used. At all.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook** UPDATED 01/21/2013
edit on 1/24/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by loueber
I dont know if it was posted before from others, or if this statement needs its own thread, but i have direct feed from one of the investigators of Sandy Hook. He was on the investigation for 2 weeks. He confirmed that there were NO assault riffles ( AR 15s) used in the shooting. the Shooter was found only with 4 handguns. All large weapons were found in the trunk of his car and was not used. At all.

If this were true, then it would contradict the evidence on the police scanner. A first responder on there says there is "multiple weapons, including rifle and shotgun". Does this mean maybe that the trunk of the car was searched during the first half hour of the shooting? Or maybe the trunk of the car was open the whole time to be closed later in the day?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

That too may have something to do with the parent who came to the school and found that all four doors of the car were open? Possibly the trunk as well? If in fact the Police did notice guns in the car somehow, someone may have thought it a good idea to close up the vehicle until an investigation starts, or even to deter the assailant from quick access to another gun if he were to come out?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket

Originally posted by loueber

If this were true, then it would contradict the evidence on the police scanner. A first responder on there says there is "multiple weapons, including rifle and shotgun". Does this mean maybe that the trunk of the car was searched during the first half hour of the shooting? Or maybe the trunk of the car was open the whole time to be closed later in the day?

from what i understand, the moment the po pos arrived on scene, the assailant was already dead.
and i would imagine that the assailant wouldn't really care about closing his car door or trunk... but the first responder on scene probably did open the trunk and called it in.. Notice however the police scanner didn't mention any assault riffles. The investigator involved was very tight lipped even on stating the fact of only 4 small hand guns were used. He made sure to convey that he should not be letting that info out.
I am still awaiting more info . Hopefully regarding the guy they apprehended out in the woods in the back.

edit on 23-1-2013 by loueber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweord
reply to post by DelMarvel

so just to be clear,

you think the MSM has done a good job investigating this shooting?

My point is that regardless of what sort of job they have or have not done, the traditional media are the only ones who have actually done any real investigating at all. They've used their real names, they've at least given lip service to the concept of objective reporting. they've been on the ground in Connecticut and their content has been the basis for much of the speculation of the conspiracy theorists.

Re-editing out of context Anderson Cooper clips in your bedroom and scouring the internet for Gene Rosen's shoe size isn't really "investigating.' The "alternative" media on this incident needs to be held to at least the same standard that is being applied to the MSM.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by sweord

so just to be clear,

you think the MSM has done a good job investigating this shooting?

My point is that regardless of what sort of job they have or have not done, the traditional media are the only ones who have actually done any real investigating at all. They've used their real names, they've at least given lip service to the concept of objective reporting. they've been on the ground in Connecticut and their content has been the basis for much of the speculation of the conspiracy theorists.

Really? Most of the so-called "investigating" the MSM has been doing is relying on "official sources". As far as the MSM is concerned, this story is over regardless of any official investigation that is still supposedly going on. Their story is: crazy, mentally deranged kid who liked to play video games and loved guns shoots up a kindergarten school for no reason. End of story. The MSM has moved on to other things such as the gun control debate, Obama inaug, etc.
Yes, a lot of the alternative media are making mistakes and jumping to conclusions with the Sandy Hook story. I try not to do that, but I will continue to investigate this myself and follow others that are doing so because so many questions remain unanswered.

Re-editing out of context Anderson Cooper clips in your bedroom and scouring the internet for Gene Rosen's shoe size isn't really "investigating.' The "alternative" media on this incident needs to be held to at least the same standard that is being applied to the MSM.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just because people were killed doesn't necessarily make it not a hoax.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Today, the media finally admits that no AR-15 was used in the Sandy Hook shooting. This is why it is so important to keep pressing for truth.

NBC reports: video.today.msnbc.msn.com...

Never stop looking for truth. They know Americans are waking up and they cannot cover up the truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket

Really? Most of the so-called "investigating" the MSM has been doing is relying on "official sources".

Of course if you look elsewhere on ATS you'll see that they are also getting criticized for stories that rely on anonymous sources that aren't double sourced.

But once again, my point is that there seems to be no end of people on the internet making charges based solely on internet surfing. If this is such a big story why is no "alternative" media following up on the ground? Especially the parents-as-actors charges---if there were anything at all to that it should be easily uncovered and whoever did it would be become the most famous blogger in the world. But the truth is that at one level it's all a game people are playing. Not one single person has the rocks to take a video camera and start knocking on doors in Newtown asking questions in person but they will continue to blame the MSM for not getting the story.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Today, the media finally admits that no AR-15 was used in the Sandy Hook shooting. This is why it is so important to keep pressing for truth.

Never stop looking for truth. They know Americans are waking up and they cannot cover up the truth.

I watched that report you posted. Mind if I summarize it for everyone?

Summary:

- 4 handguns recovered in the school
- no ar15 or other rifle found in the school
- Adam Lanza involved in "altercation" with 4 staff members weeks prior

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Check the date. That story was not from today. It aired Dec. 15. This is the same MSM report citing anonymous sources from very early in the story that is continually being cited as gospel despite the myriad of reports and statements to the contrary since then.

It's a perfect example of the intense confirmation bias happening with the conspiracy believers. The MSM can't be trusted unless, of course, the story suits the conspiracy narrative.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Unfortunately, this story is very old. I believe it may have came out only a few days after the shooting. The official version now is that an AR-15 was used and a shotgun was found in the trunk. The official story may or may not be true but that story is now wrong as far as the MSM is concerned.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
adam lanza died day b4
adam laza died a day b4 the shooting

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Every damn day now someone tries to pass that video off as new information. IT IS FROM DECEMBER 15th. Come on now, how can anyone take seriously these 'investigators' who continue to either lie, present false evidence, or are so poor at "investigating" that they dont bother to vet even the most basic of details about their information.

What's worse is, if the video is posted by someone who actually believes it is new, it is because they couldnt even 'investigate' enough to realize that the 'today' in the url means "today show', and has nothing to do with the date.

Same as the MSM.....
edit on 23-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

My point is that regardless of what sort of job they have or have not done, the traditional media are the only ones who have actually done any real investigating at all.

this is your OPINION. that is all.
An opinion, that BY YOUR OWN MEASURE does not count for much given that you were not there, 'on the ground', to see them 'investigate'.

i think a few of us might not agree with your opinion.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the coward is dead, there will be no trial, and most intelligent people are trying to be respectful to the survivors.

he was positively ID's by the state police. they will release a report in a few months. I'm sure around here it will be decleared lies before they even read it, but there isn't much to tell about him, and nobody wants to give him a celebrity status, so just let the coward rot

You call Adam a coward, he was far from a coward, in a sense he was a victim just as much as all the others were. It also shows you have little compassion for anything, except the egotistical mental out look you have on others.
Adam was so it seems lost in the system and some how used to somethings end.
People get all upset when some says gay or fag, but this kid Adam was mentally ill, and you have the never with your P.H.D. in Psychology to call him a coward, I think you need to return to school and learn something this time round..
You have no ideal as to the state of mind this poor kid was in, when he did what was suppose to of done. He could of thought he was saving the world or was just being manipulated by others to do what he did.
You say he was a coward a coward of what, he's dead I don't see him have been being afraid of much of nothing..

Your avatar cracks me up eater of the dead, Warrior of the shire, High priest of ego, your funny
You sound like next nut job, make sure you don't give yourself food poisoning.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

you're right. it took me a few minutes to realize it was an old clip. but the disturbing thing is that it was probably closer to the truth than what they're are going with now.

this is the extended video of the trunk search showing TWO long guns being removed by two white suited techs. one gun each. watch carefully at 2:28 youtube
www.youtube.com...

and yes, I've posted this before and will continue to do so until evryone sees it
edit on 23-1-2013 by robobbob because: eee

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by B0Bthrob

The more I read about the Sandy Hook shooting the more I believe it is a government psychological operation. Your post actually posed every question that has been left unanswered and with no definitive evidence. How do you know that anyone was killed? You seem very definite with regard to the second line of your post.

I am the first person to be outraged at the murder of anyone let alone little Children. I am even more outraged that this could be a staged fake event and that - to me - constitutes Child abuse by utilising their innocence to fill a government agenda.

The scenes utilised in the mainstream news were actually filmed at another school where a drill was being practised. We see Children when they are murdered during war and we see the heartbreaking photographs - why is that the murdered Children at Sandy Hook are not shown to the public?? I can see this event falling apart as there has been no real evidence provided to a public that want answers.

Your post actually keeps me in the belief that it is all a staged event - your post did nothing to convince me that it is in anyway an actual shooter entering a school and committing multiple murders. I hope the truth emerges soon as someone in the know - has to - have a conscience.

Much Peace...

edit on 22-1-2013 by Amanda5 because: grammar

IF it is not a completely staged event (wow, that would be a dark psyop!)...at least I think that the folks that have been spread all over the talking head shows WERE FAKE! Robbie Parker et al.

I will concede that having an op "fake waste" these kids is improbable (but NOT impossible), I wouldn't put it past the PTB to "sex up" the story with BS stories of "heroism" and jingoistic BS. i AM getting some second hand sources that went north for services.

All you have is my word and those that had first word.

BUT!

Nothing better to work people with than with their emotions...if they're stupid (or asleep) enough to buy it.

"WOOOOOO! SAVE ME FROM THAT INANIMATE OBJECT OVER THERE!!!"

ummm. the vase?

"NOOOOO! THE BLACK GUN ON THE TABLE NEXT TO THE VASE!"

ummm. dude. thats a gun made of out gummy bear stuff.

"YEAH BUT ITS SCARY! ITS AN ASSAULT GUMMY BEAR GUN!!!!"

and so it goes.

I read somewhere on a msm outlet that the local cops have admitted that there was NO AR used in the shootings and only pistols. The rifle WAS still in the car.

That blurb will not be seen by most and will be ignored many...if it is even repeated.

The situation has yielded the desired result. The idiots are screaming to have their guns taken.

I'm 100% for that also.

Someone that mindless shouldnt have a weapon.

A local guy near Dallas put an ad in Craigs List (i think it was).

He was offering to take ownership of any unwanted weapons of any sort.

No questions asked.....and NO MONEY PAID.

It seems he garnered a respectable arsenal before they took it down.

I'm jealous.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join