It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Questions From a Concerned Parent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A few thoughts:

1. There are people who write the books, develop the methods, and teach law enforcement how to conduct crime scene analysis and how to handle evidence. The science is dynamic and evolving. Practioners go to school to learn these things. Why is it so hard to imagine parties knowledgeable of these things, taught these things, orchestrating crimes to side step what the "experts" will be looking for? This does not require conspiracy on a grand scale of all involved. Simply a few competent operators pulling the right strings. This does not imply that this happened, only that the plausibility is not far fetched.

2. Like WMD in Iraq, all these folks would need to do is to buy a little time. Create the situation. Once the troops were on the ground in the war, it didn't matter anymore. In this case, once the media had whipped up an orgy of coverage, details no longer mattered. The job was complete. People are now crazy about doing "something". This does not imply that this happened, only that the plausibility is not far fetched.

3. I think most folks tread lightly with this subject because everyone is deeply saddened and disturbed with the idea of harm coming to children. As adults, it is wired into most of us to defend children. That's a good thing. If folks take advantage of that or leverage that towards others ends, that is not a good thing nor is a new under the sun. This does not imply that this happened, only that the plausibility is not far fetched.

4. With regards to sourcing every single detail with this story, that is ludicrous. Who would you believe anyway? Better yet, what are you more comfortable believing? Some lone nut does harm to children or the possibility there is more to it than that? Please re-read number two above. The cloud of claims and counter claims is an excellent tool to keep folks guessing. The longer we keep guessing, the more distance is put between us and useful truths. We soon forget how the winding path led us to where we are. This does not imply that this happened, only that the plausibility is not far fetched.

Still,my prayers go out to those touched by this. ....and if it was something more than this one unstable kid, if it is a small piece of a larger machination, may those involved in it's perpetration/perpetuation soon meet the justice due.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
reply to post by SunnyDee

The general observation regarding the "lack of pertinent details" seems to be right though, we're being taught to dwell on the horror of it rather than get to the bottom of it.

And people are being shamed for trying to do so. Not just on the internet, but Anderson Cooper was carted out a week ago to shame people for having any questions that go beyond the official story.

Oh, you want the truth? SHAME on you for asking these questions! Shut up, because you look crazy. Move along now.

This is how a lot of 9/11 questioners were treated as well in the beginning. It's okay. There are people who will always be willing to keep digging until we get to the bottom of the lies.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by tjack

The general observation regarding the "lack of pertinent details" seems to be right though, we're being taught to dwell on the horror of it rather than get to the bottom of it.

And people are being shamed for trying to do so. Not just on the internet, but Anderson Cooper was carted out a week ago to shame people for having any questions that go beyond the official story.

Oh, you want the truth? SHAME on you for asking these questions! Shut up, because you look crazy. Move along now.

This is how a lot of 9/11 questioners were treated as well in the beginning. It's okay. There are people who will always be willing to keep digging until we get to the bottom of the lies.

Going to need a bigger shovel for all the BS lies those in charge have fed the people all these years....

I agree however that there is a deliberate attempt by MSM to portray an image that anyone who dare asks questions is a complete quack, no matter what the person asking the questions credentials are.....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

It is my hope that the wheels of karma come back to bite anyone on the arse that harms children...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by KnightFire
As everyone knows investigation works take a lot of time, then to document it takes even more time. That's why we need to be able to address our findings without fearing a 404 from the mods.

"Investigation" at this point would involve getting out from behind the computer, going to Connecticut and actually talking to people. Scouring records on the internet looking for alleged oddities with a strong confirmation bias isn't accomplishing anything.

It's not a "fine line" as someone else wrote. Posting personal information about the victims and the families is a very clear line that the mods don't want crossed.

I meant that it is a fine line in regards to the fact that some people just can't seem to distinguish where it is and post/say things that get the topic axed. If I was more paranoid I would think it was on purpose instead of just being ignorant as to where the line is.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No new details? No diagrams of where the shooter went first then second? How he got in? Interviews even in writing from the survivors? Interviews with the heroic janitor?

I asked the same question about the janitor on another thread. Nobody has heard from this guy, an alleged hero who did a Paul Revere down the hallway warning teachers and making sure doors were locked, one report even has him confronting the gunman and telling them to put the weapon down, very odd that this guy hasn't been interviewed on television.

We still don't have diagrams or details from Aurora, still no official report of how many shots were fired, the lack of details in both these cases is staggering.

This is the information age, yet more and more we are told to accept as fact that which is presented with little or no information.

edit on 22-1-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
reply to post by ABNARTY

It is my hope that the wheels of karma come back to bite anyone on the arse that harms children...

Exactly!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

"Investigation" at this point would involve getting out from behind the computer, going to Connecticut and actually talking to people.

you are right, and i for one look forward to your upcoming thread on how the MSM has not done this.

since you are so fair and unbiased.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toots
Does anyone besides me find it disturbing that a thread would be closed based on a "factual recap" generated at snopes.com? AYFK?? SNOPES??? Truthful???!!!! Ahem.......
Oh well, each to his own I guess. In conclusion, that's ALL I have to comment on regarding this thread and topic.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Toots because: url correction

This is exactly what bugged me as well. I never did put much stock in snopes .

Snopes shills for the wrong team. So, yes, it is highly telling....err....disturbing that a thread ended with Snopes as a resource.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toots
Does anyone besides me find it disturbing that a thread would be closed based on a "factual recap" generated at snopes.com? AYFK?? SNOPES??? Truthful???!!!! Ahem.......
Oh well, each to his own I guess. In conclusion, that's ALL I have to comment on regarding this thread and topic.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Toots because: url correction

This is exactly what bugged me as well. I never did put much stock in snopes .

Yes, that was just very questionable actions to me also. I read that snope link and it is very vague and certainly not an answer to so many issues on this subject. Unfortunately I feel like I can't say much more, or I might not have an account here to talk to you all anymore. I don't know if this is true, but that's what it feels like.
Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Someone needs to ask Mr Cooper whats wrong with his nose, and why is it growing?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweord

"Investigation" at this point would involve getting out from behind the computer, going to Connecticut and actually talking to people.

you are right, and i for one look forward to your upcoming thread on how the MSM has not done this.

since you are so fair and unbiased.

The MSM has most certainly been on the ground in Connecticut and continue to be there especially if you're including local media. You can argue that they weren't competent or they are somehow part of the conspiracy but you have to admit there were physically on the scene.
The vast majority of all the evidence being cited by the conspiracy theorists actually comes from mainstream media reports.

My point being that (for example) sitting at home searching through records to name the three out of 20 families that had only recently moved to Newtown is not really "investigating" anything without any kind of real real world follow-up.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

so just to be clear,

you think the MSM has done a good job investigating this shooting?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Your logic makes no sense at all, honestly if you were questioned personally by police let's say, and you acted as bizarrely as these people had you would be under all sorts of suspicion and would be subject to alot more scrutiny and investigation.

No, I wouldn't. Human reactions to tragedy aren't scientifically predictable yet, and supposedly abnormal reactions to the loss of a loved one are not a solid basis on which to build any case.

Originally posted by ParasuvO
Your comments that these things being questioned should lead to a ban are as ridiculous as it can get, as frankly you do not have any leg to stand on.

Not one of the examples I listed has a scrap of merit, so why would you want to encourage believers in such nonsense?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This reporter's name is Andrea McCarren. She works for WUSA9 based out of Maryland, I believe. Because of all the discrepancies I think its only fair that she should have to answer follow-up questions. Her email is:

[email protected]

A question or two might be: Did the person you were talking to actually say the words "We met eyes"?

Why is it that the story of Nancy Lanza being a kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook not seem to be true?

Did you get the name of the person that you were speaking to?

These are fair questions to ask a professional reporter and I don't think its out of bounds to post her email as its easily found on her Twitter page.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenWeenie
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Wow that was a very thorough post and I agree.

But why does everyone feel the need to preface everything they're saying with an "I'm not saying nobody was killed" or "don't get me wrong, there were definately victims here" when there are SO many other parts of the story that either don't make sense or are fabrications?

Similar to a Seinfeld episode where Jerry and George don't want to sound biased against gays so they constantly backup any statements they make about them by stating, "Not that there's anything wrong with it." I guess most of us are conditioned to respect certain types of tragedies no matter what we think and feel...like treading on someone's "thin ice".

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
What is it that is being asked for here? Photographs of the mutilated bodies of little kids for the next round of Truffer vids? Do you really think even that would put to rest any of the wild theories being circulated now?

Not photographs of the children's bodies, that would be in poor taste and would upset the parents I imagine, even if the faces were blurred.

I would personally, at the very least, like to see video footage that clearly shows Adam holding a weapon and walking into and/or around the inside of the school. Not footage of him killing the people, just footage of him walking around holding a weapon like it showed in the Columbine security tapes. A photo of Adam's body wouldn't be a bad idea to show either, to prove that he really did commit suicide on the scene.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

From what I keep reading everywhere the AR-15 was still in the trunk of Lanza's "borrowed" car.
So why the push against "Assault weapons"?
Simple, it's been the Liberal agenda all along so the take over of our country is that much easier by the Chinese.
The politicians who organized this dren have been promised they will still keep their monies, homes and all the greedy crap they have now- claiming they want everyone to share the wealth and they will take care of them.
China takes care of their people by providing government owned housing and everyone has a job, but must comply with how they live, religion and sexual preference is really the Chinese people's own choice because those that are gay cannot procreate to make more people, so that is a plus- but don't expect to EVER be able to have a surrogate to have a child for them since the government doesn't want more children then the 2 allowed to hetero couples and CERTAINLY not girls!
But back to CT shootings... Lanza is said to have left the shotgun & AR-15 in the trunk of the car, but the Coroner claimed all the kids were shot with it, so what is the truth and what is made up? Too many Q's and the media isn't staying on it on purpose because too many people think it was organized!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chris0871

Good one. Mr cooper went to Yale..home of the Skull and Bones.. also spent sometime with CIA..Cooper is a liar!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
my wife knows someone in the newtown school district. she texted me there were 28 dead well before it was public knowledge.

Okay, so lets see a photo of that text message, or it didn't happen. And make sure it clearly shows the date and time it was received. It only seems fair that you provide some proof to back up what you said, right? Considering that skeptics like yourself are always the first to ask for proof when somebody claims to have any kind of information, and are always saying that the burden of proof is on he/she who makes the claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join