It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Questions From a Concerned Parent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
what i find interesting is that only 1 parent from the shootings is suing for 100 million dollars and the kid is alive.. how come none of that parents have brought suit against the school that lost children, victims or not?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chetinglendalevillage
reply to post by mademyself1984

An aerial photo I recall seeing shows cars lined up in the middle of the street up and down the surrounding blocks... maybe I'm mistaken... has anyone else seen this? Not trying to stir up something that can be refuted, I'm going by memory of some photos I saw at some point.

Of course.. The way you described it was correct.. What the other poster is calling a parking lot must have been the fire house, but there was still space there while the road was blocked off in all directions.. It more sounds like they think those vehicles were at the school though.. That parking lot was mostly empty..

One would think a path would have been left open.. They could have parked up and down the road, but no they parked in the intersection...
edit on 1/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

It was just another school shooting, just let it go. Why make something out of it that it isn´t?

It was a sad day for America, but I do not see the point in trying to make a conspiracy out of it.

Why is the media silent? It has been weeks, and the public easily forgets these things. Sure columbine made bigger waves because it was new.

Sandy Hook was just bad news.

But have fun raising your own paranoia through threads like these.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by B0Bthrob

It was just another school shooting, just let it go. Why make something out of it that it isn´t?

That's exactly the point though isn't it? Why make something out of it that it's not? That's what these threads are for. We are trying to make something out of it that it is.. Too bad neither the police nor the media companies care to help so much at figuring out what actually happened..

It wasn't just another shooting..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

When the media fails to do anything that has a resemblance to journalism with such a big story, people will ask questions.

Why do you pass it off as "just another school shooting" as if that's in itself isn't a big deal?

We didn't make it a conspiracy, the media did with their poor reporting and lack of professionalism on the subject. They did the same thing with 9/11. You realize that there would probably be no 9/11 conspiracy if the media would have actually done their job and not just jumped to conclusions with emotional tripe.

Since when did wanting to know the truth become taboo?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This seems interesting:

www.youtube.com...

and this:

www.powerspi.net...

There are unanswered questions. Official claims about "what, how and why" either seem very unlikely or, in some cases, very improbable.

There are lies being told. I normally leave myself a backdoor when giving my opinion about something, you can never be sure about anything... but this time, I'm sure I'm not wrong by saying that there are lies being told.
edit on 22/1/2013 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/1/2013 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

and nobody wants to give him a celebrity status, so just let the coward rot

the media has, will and always does make a celebrity out of everyone of these nutbags. but not this time for some reason. morals are not high on their agenda.

my wife knows someone in the newtown school district. she texted me there were 28 dead well before it was public knowledge.

bully for you. pretty irrelevant info considering the OP stated he believes the deaths are real? having trouble addressing his post without lumping him in with some easier targets?

no politician had anything to gain here,

excellent. more off topic dribble. same as above. where did the OP state anything about politicians?

you sure you dont want to start your own thread?
edit on 22-1-2013 by sweord because: no reason

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

there are opinions in that interesting interview that unfortunately will get this thread shut down. is there a chance you could remove it?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
OP, As a concerned mother, I too have many questions about Sandy Hook and the official story. You're not the only one seeking the truth here, but the threads are shut down and the discussion cannot flourish either due to that or trolls. Perhaps those of us who are inclined to discuss the subject respectfully, could find a way to communicate where we can openly discuss without harassment or thread closure. I'm open to any ideas.

I do not know exactly what I believe at this time, but I do not believe the official story. I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TorridGal

If you think Robbie Parker was pretending to be a grieving parent, or that one of his daughter's wearing her dead older sister's dress to meet the president is sinister, or an old guy making a "hook 'em horns" gesture means there's satanism involved, or confused news reports were done deliberately to deceive the public, or the chief ME's quirky mannerisms were definitely indicative of a hoax, I'd say you deserve to be banned from any truth-seeking forum, as your intellect is obviously not up to the job of deciphering truth from lies.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Who is considered an insider in your family? Police, Neighbors or an occaisional sitter? These are the people who claim Adam was Autistic or Ausbergers or personality disorder. Not one professional has come forward with a definate answer. A sitter claimed to see Adam take medication but failed to identify the meds. Adam has discoloration under his eyes in some photos which leads me to believe he had sinus problems. Lots of kids suffer from allergies. They can take prescription meds for that. Neighbors highlighted his trouble with talking to people yet it was said he was a nice person. Could it be Adam had trouble trusting adults due to past issues therefore he locks up around them? What I am getting at is you are assuming Adam was diagnosed and thus treated for SOMETHING or I just can't find the site detailing his medical record.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by B0Bthrob
I for one would like to see some extraordinary proof for the, in my opinion, extraordinary claim that an autistic, 120 pound young man carried all the weapons, ammo and gear that he supposedly brought to a school

Do you know how much the equipment he carried weighed?
Do you know how much a 120 pound person could carry?
And by the way how do we know he only weighed 120 pounds when this happened? Not saying you're wrong but I keep seeing this number thrown out there and after a cursory search I'm not seeing a source.

It's been widely reported that Nancy Lanza was once a volunteer at the school.

Do you have a source or sources to this claim that Nancy was once a volunteer? I have found no stories linking her to the school at all so far.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He was positively ID'ed but there's no proof that he ever existed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by B0Bthrob
I for one would like to see some extraordinary proof for the, in my opinion, extraordinary claim that an autistic, 120 pound young man carried all the weapons, ammo and gear that he supposedly brought to a school

Do you know how much the equipment he carried weighed?
Do you know how much a 120 pound person could carry?
And by the way how do we know he only weighed 120 pounds when this happened? Not saying you're wrong but I keep seeing this number thrown out there and after a cursory search I'm not seeing a source.

It's been widely reported that Nancy Lanza was once a volunteer at the school.

Or, to be more clear, I haven't read any source since the "media" claimed that Lanza wasn't a teacher after all. That seemed to be cleared up after the first few days.

edit on 22-1-2013 by stickywicket because: formatting

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thank you for educating us on Autism. I think that most, including myself, simply took the lazy way out and dismissed AL as "mentally ill" and/or on psychotropic drugs. There are a lot of unanswered questions: you brought up his size (120#s vs the gear he carried and the propensity of AR-15s to jam....that is debatable, especially with a well cared for Bushmaster) but it is probably moot as they only found 4 handguns in the school and a long gun (possibly an assault styled semi auto shotgun even) in the trunk. The 4 guns implies at least 2 shooters and if the wounds were actually caused by a 5.56 calibre bullet and no AR rifle was found in the school then the shooters may have used an AR-15 pistol (short barrel AR platform with no stock) which could be easily concealed under a coat. IF the 5.56 calibre was not used then the Med Examiner is either incompetent or a co-conspirator.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
With Sandy Hook I felt the same way as I did with the Dunblane massacre and asked the same question - why kids? If a person is nuts and wants to go out in some kind of blaze of glory - I'm sure all these people who supposedly perpetrate these crimes already plan to turn the gun on themselves at some point - why go for the most innocent and vulnerable? Your legacy will always be that of a coward. Why not the more powerful in society?

Let's face it, there's got to be something very twisted about you to be able to pull a trigger on defenseless young children. Maybe I'm just being naive to think such people can't exist.

I don't know what the real deal is with this story, but can't help but feel something just isn't right (due to the media coverage, and why such a huge story has gone quiet already).

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

Yes there is no proof she worked at the school..i agree..this is fabricated..also the nurse...non existent. Also open caskets on children shot with that type of rifle? Like the guy in the interview said..this adam lanza according reports reloaded a 30 count magazine 5-10 times..those kids would not be able to have an open casket..and it just turns my stomach to think that way..trust me im not trying to be insensitive or disgusting I have a 1st grader and don't even want to have my mind wander into such dark area..but I mean come on..SOMETHING isn't right about this whole thing..I know there have been a lot of videos and until every single part of those videos can be totally debunked...I don't think there is anyway we can let this go.

The medical examiner press conference and the lack of media dredging through interviews with every tom, dick and harry these people ever knew is what makes me question things..if you look back to Dr G's press conference about calee anthony..compared to the way the medical examiner at sandy hook appeared..you can see a definite difference in the way they both speak and carry themselves..something isn't right about that dude. Also like others have said...not one single interview from one person that was affected or knew the family of any of these people...WHY did the media focus solely on the teacher (soto) and emily parker? Where and what were the others victims families doing? DO you even remember their names? I surely don't remember....at least not without looking.......

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Does anyone besides me find it disturbing that a thread would be closed based on a "factual recap" generated at snopes.com? AYFK?? SNOPES??? Truthful???!!!! Ahem.......
Oh well, each to his own I guess. In conclusion, that's ALL I have to comment on regarding this thread and topic.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Toots because: url correction

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Your logic makes no sense at all, honestly if you were questioned personally by police let's say, and you acted as bizarrely as these people had you would be under all sorts of suspicion and would be subject to alot more scrutiny and investigation.

Your comments that these things being questioned should lead to a ban are as ridiculous as it can get, as frankly you do not have any leg to stand on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join