It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Questions From a Concerned Parent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I do not think that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax. People were definitely killed. I just can't shake the feeling that the supposed perpetrator wasn't alone in this. I'm also confused as to why there hasn't been much coverage on the perpetrator or the tragedy. Usually the media drives everyone insane with repeated coverage and updates. What's with the unusual silence? I for one would like to see some extraordinary proof for the, in my opinion, extraordinary claim that an autistic, 120 pound young man carried all the weapons, ammo and gear that he supposedly brought to a school that he has no connection to and had to break into, despite cameras and other security measures, in order to swiftly and brutally murder 20 children and 6 adults that he has no connection to, including himself. I'd like to see some kind of video that shows the shooter or shooters. Helicopter footage, school security cam footage or even #ty cellphone footage would work for me. The Columbine shooting had video evidence of both shooters back in the 90's and the media never shut up about it.

Psychologists who treat people with autism point out that pre-meditated violence toward others isn't one of the traits associated with the disorder in the psychiatric diagnostic manual. While some individuals may thrash out violently when feeling emotionally overwhelmed -- usually those at the extreme end of the autism spectrum -- there’s no evidence linking the condition to the type of forethought required to pack guns into a car, shoot through the entrance of a locked school, and methodically gun down tiny strangers in pigtails and baseball caps. Here's what a neurodevelopmental psychiatrist had to say on the subject. '

“Autism is related to different ways of processing information in the brain, but not in those areas related to violence. People on the autism spectrum tend to be driven by rules and logic, making them highly cognizant of laws that shouldn't be broken and taking extreme efforts not to break them,
she said.

I think most people who are fervently arguing about this tragedy are letting emotions cloud their judgment. You can both question what you are told and feel remorse for the victims at the same time. I am a new parent and I can't imagine the pain that the parents of the victims are going through. I'm concerned about exactly why and how these children were killed. I do not yet have enough proof or answers to completely accept that everything happened exactly as we've been told.

AR-15 rifles are very prone to stoppages, lubrication problems. Changing magazines can involve mistakes even for a professional. A Wall Street reporter went to all of the gun ranges in the area, and no one could identify pictures of the mother and Lanza. Also, there is an assault weapon ban in place in Connecticut. So how could Nancy Lanza have a legally registered assault weapon in the first place?

So far, no motive has been brought forth and no known connection has been found between Adam Lanza or his mother and the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

We can't stop talking about Kanye West and his upcoming baby, yet you're a complete nut if you dare question anything important you hear on the news. Does anyone remember all of the fishy things that occurred before, during and after the 9/11 tragedy? How about all of the false, fear inducing war propaganda people were force fed for years? Let's not forget how this country started. With blood and feathers. Kind of makes you hungry for some turkey doesn't it?

quote source

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 21/1/13 by argentus because: added source, ex tags

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I just can't shake the feeling that the supposed perpetrator wasn't alone in this. I'm also confused as to why there hasn't been much coverage on the perpetrator or the tragedy. Usually the media drives everyone insane with repeated coverage and updates. What's with the unusual silence?

Naww... I got a bad batch of carrots,.. My eyes are going funny on me.. You didn't really just suggest a LACK of coverage, did ya?

I also have a direct question and it's a serious one. If you've seen me around, you ought to know I'm exceptionally sensitive about the plight of the parents and in no way trolling for points to attack one. Your title though... Are you among the parents of the tragedy or did you just mean concerned parent as the rest of us parents are out here?

* I know a couple folks have popped on and not regular visitors...so I've almost felt bad when they asked something like that about coverage to have ..basically the whole world... drop on them from all directions. Err... If that's the case? The threads on this have been running from a few to a dozen or more ..every day..since it started. ..and media has gone so far as to have direct warnings and threats of people looking for ways to sue them outright for the level and nature of coverage?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

BECAUSE AR-15's ARE NOT ASSAULT WEAPONS! Jesus...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
the coward is dead, there will be no trial, and most intelligent people are trying to be respectful to the survivors.

he was positively ID's by the state police. they will release a report in a few months. I'm sure around here it will be decleared lies before they even read it, but there isn't much to tell about him, and nobody wants to give him a celebrity status, so just let the coward rot

all the "conspiracy" is just media reports that were rushed out before they were ready. my wife knows someone in the newtown school district. she texted me there were 28 dead well before it was public knowledge. am I part of the conpsiracy ? no, I just had correct information before it was broadcast. this was a huge story, and all mdia outlets were rushing to be a part of it

and ask yourself this

"what has been accomplished that was worth the lives of 20 children ?" a ban on high capacity magazines ?

don't believe the fear mongering

fear mongering sells guns, and that's about it. no politician had anything to gain here, and certianly nothing worth the risk of getting caught arranging the murder of 6 year olds

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I agree with what you said except for the last part. Politicians have an agenda to be gained that's obvious. High capacity clips are already illegal. They are aiming to severely restrict private gun ownership; against the laws of our land.

Twenty young lives don't mean anything to politicians. The fact that they are using the dead to push illogical and illegal legislation is proof of that. Passing legislation based on people's irrational fears is how the game works and I'm not buying in.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wormtongue
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I agree with what you said except for the last part. Politicians have an agenda to be gained that's obvious. High capacity clips are already illegal. They are aiming to severely restrict private gun ownership; against the laws of our land.

Twenty young lives don't mean anything to politicians. The fact that they are using the dead to push illogical and illegal legislation is proof of that. Passing legislation based on people's irrational fears is how the game works and I'm not buying in.

I don't discount anything you say, as I agree, what is up with what I highlighted above? Where are high capacity mags illegal, did you mean in CT?

Derek

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Good catch. Yes, in Conneticut and New York as well...and probably other places. I believe there was a national ban on high capacity clips during the "assault weapon" ban if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure if there are currently federal laws restricting magazine size.
edit on 21-1-2013 by wormtongue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by B0Bthrob
So far, no motive has been brought forth

That is what makes it all the more shocking.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Are you among the parents of the tragedy or did you just mean concerned parent as the rest of us parents are out here?

The way things are getting about this subject on ATS..

Even if this was posted by a parent of one of the victims it would still get 404'd..
edit on 21-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You said you had questions but you didn't really ask one

+46 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Actually this is a case of the shoe being on the wrong foot. It doesn't matter if it was police officials or the media that got the facts wrong and issued contradictory statements. Either way the public is left with many unanswered questions. People who are asking questions are being told they must "provide proof".

Don't the authorities have to provide proof? We have a suspect, now cremated whose whereabouts for the last 3 years are unknown, committing a crime with no motive, the public has seen no victims. no weapons used, no pictures of the crime scene itself, no pictures of the accused murderer at the scene, not even so much as a spent shell casing. All the public has in the way of proof is mourning parents and 3 bullet holes (one with rust in it) from a car that was in the school parking lot.

All the witnesses are either dead or being kept from speaking, the hospital the 3 victims were taken to surrounded by SWAT teams and no-one was allowed in except medical and law enforcement.
Of the 2 surviving witnesses the other (school nurse Sally Cox) has stated she knew the murderer's mother (which means she knew the murderer as well) although she later changed her testimony although officials say the murderer wore a mask.

How about they provide the proof first and address the myriad of conflicting reports?
If they can't do so until mid-March (which seems very unlikely to me if the account of a single attacker killing himself in the school were true) what is left that is critical for the investigation to find out?

Those asking questions are not wrong to do so, in fact to me it seems less than rational to accept these conflicting statements from the police and media as anything resembling a factual story.

I am also a parent of 4 kids and have 2 grand kids the age of those killed in Sandy Hook. I don't doubt that children died but it does matter how and why it happened. It also matters how police responded to the emergency and after more research I will be in a position to create a new thread about that subject.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Wow that was a very thorough post and I agree.

But why does everyone feel the need to preface everything they're saying with an "I'm not saying nobody was killed" or "don't get me wrong, there were definately victims here" when there are SO many other parts of the story that either don't make sense or are fabrications?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I for one would like to see some extraordinary proof for the, in my opinion, extraordinary claim that an autistic, 120 pound young man carried all the weapons, ammo and gear that he supposedly brought to a school

Do you know how much the equipment he carried weighed?
Do you know how much a 120 pound person could carry?
And by the way how do we know he only weighed 120 pounds when this happened? Not saying you're wrong but I keep seeing this number thrown out there and after a cursory search I'm not seeing a source.

Psychologists who treat people with autism point out that pre-meditated violence toward others isn't one of the traits associated with the disorder in the psychiatric diagnostic manual.

And has there been any qualified person with first hand knowledge on record stating that he had any form of autism or that he did not have additional issues beyond that? Another example of the constantly moving goalposts regarding standards of proof in this incident.

So far, no motive has been brought forth and no known connection has been found between Adam Lanza or his mother and the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

It's been widely reported that Nancy Lanza was once a volunteer at the school.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
the public has seen no victims.

Well, that depends what you mean by "the public." There were at least 17 people directly involved in the autopsies and that doesn't include other who may have been on the scene when that was going on. We know there were a number of first responders from various jurisdictions who saw the scene. There was the funeral home which hired an additional 25 employees to work on getting the bodies ready to bury. And there were at least two well attended funerals that had open caskets.

What is it that is being asked for here? Photographs of the mutilated bodies of little kids for the next round of Truffer vids? Do you really think even that would put to rest any of the wild theories being circulated now?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

So many questions, so many conflicting news, so much propaganda, but the end result is the same.

When and if I witness the sitting president signing away to the UN the rights of Americans second amendment with the UN small Arms Treaty, then I will say that we all know what the end result is and what the agenda has been.

Sadly that a terrible tragedy in our nation of many tragedies, will be center stage for what is been an agenda since 1961 by the UN.

But the conspiracy is so great and complicated spanning so many decades that people no longer take the time to connect the dots.

Because after all the UN is actually the US one and the same, follow the money trail of power and deception.

At the end we all will keep wondering what happen in Sandy Hook, we will keep mourning the lost of the Innocent while the powers behind all this tragedies baste on the opportunities presented to further their agendas.

Oh, well I am nothing more than another conspirator in the melting pot of what now is considered the "crazy ones".

I guess I will wait and see.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

The more I read about the Sandy Hook shooting the more I believe it is a government psychological operation. Your post actually posed every question that has been left unanswered and with no definitive evidence. How do you know that anyone was killed? You seem very definite with regard to the second line of your post.

I am the first person to be outraged at the murder of anyone let alone little Children. I am even more outraged that this could be a staged fake event and that - to me - constitutes Child abuse by utilising their innocence to fill a government agenda.

The scenes utilised in the mainstream news were actually filmed at another school where a drill was being practised. We see Children when they are murdered during war and we see the heartbreaking photographs - why is that the murdered Children at Sandy Hook are not shown to the public?? I can see this event falling apart as there has been no real evidence provided to a public that want answers.

Your post actually keeps me in the belief that it is all a staged event - your post did nothing to convince me that it is in anyway an actual shooter entering a school and committing multiple murders. I hope the truth emerges soon as someone in the know - has to - have a conscience.

Much Peace...

edit on 22-1-2013 by Amanda5 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
An underrated piece of the fact bin to me is the cars parked around the perimeter of the school and surrounding streets. It looks coordinated, non-conducive to treating the injured - while also conveniently serving as a weird roadblock.

Of course there's so much other stuff, but to me that image of how the level of organization was nil (but also very precise at the same time...) just says a lot...

edit on 06/12/12 by chetinglendalevillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

It was a parking lot? Where were the cars supposed to be? Since the parking lot is going to be full of cars, it seems logical that the emergency vehicles would utilize any open space available to include streets.....some things aren't nearly as complicated as some people are making them out to be...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

“Autism is related to different ways of processing information in the brain, but not in those areas related to violence. People on the autism spectrum tend to be driven by rules and logic, making them highly cognizant of laws that shouldn't be broken and taking extreme efforts not to break them,"

Certainly doesn't describe the alleged gunman.

On the other hand, if vaccines do cause autism, it's not hard to see why they were engineered to...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

An aerial photo I recall seeing shows cars lined up in the middle of the street up and down the surrounding blocks... maybe I'm mistaken... has anyone else seen this? Not trying to stir up something that can be refuted, I'm going by memory of some photos I saw at some point.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join