It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream - Big quake coming to the East (Iran/Pakistan) 7.7 - 7.9 magnitude.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I posted this on another forum, but I want to get this on another site because for some reason it banned my IP address. Sorry this isn't an introduction guys but it won't let me post this anywhere else. Please could a Moderator move this to the appropriate section? This is a dream, and possible warning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the 19th of January 2013, I Dreamed of a 7.9 earthquake. When I checked again in the dream it was a 7.7. It looked like it was in the Iran/Pakistan area.

If you live in this region please be prepared over the next few days. Of course I could be wrong, (happy if I am) but still, please, this for whoever wants to hear it.

God bless all of you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just checked the USGS site today (21st January 2013), and it seems that Iran is shaking.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Magnitude
Date-Time
Monday, January 21, 2013 at 19:49:02 UTC
Monday, January 21, 2013 at 11:19:02 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones
Depth
31.9 km (19.8 miles)
Region
EASTERN IRAN
Distances
38 km (23 miles) ENE of Kerman, Iran
98 km (60 miles) ENE of Bardsir, Iran
100 km (62 miles) ESE of Zarand, Iran
118 km (73 miles) SSE of Ravar, Iran
Location Uncertainty
horizontal +/- 14.5 km (9.0 miles); depth +/- 7.6 km (4.7 miles)
Parameters
NST=129, Nph=130, Dmin=613.4 km, Rmss=1.12 sec, Gp= 47°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=5
Source
Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID
usb000esbm

This could possibly be a foreshock. Please be as prepared as possible.

This these websites have some good preparations and information regarding what to do during an earthquake:

*) www.consrv.ca.gov... - What to do in an Earthquake
*) www.wikihow.com... - How to Survive an Earthquake

'You should be prepared to fend for yourself for at least three days, preferably for a week (food and water).'

I hope and pray you are all kept safe.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No...it's a dream and a possible coincidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself1984

No...it's a dream and a possible coincidence.

I only want to help. I hope this one was a dream. Some things I have dreamed about before have happened, and I'm not sure how you could KNOW it's just a dream (what is a dream?), but I'm willing to accept your statement as a fact... If you can give me any solid proof (100%) or evidence that led to that conclusion. I believe there isn't any, and if you want I will happily attempt to answer any questions you have, to help you see why i believe that.

For those who want to listen, I am talking. I can talk all day but if you don't want to listen you don't have to, and I don't expect anyone to believe something if they didn't before. All I want to do is help, and if you want to listen I want to talk to you. If even one person reads this, buys some food and drink to last a week, and lives because of it, it has helped. Other than that, what else can I do?

Also just an update, another quake in Iran today, further West, a 4.8.

Magnitude
Date-Time
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 11:12:22 UTC
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 02:42:22 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones
Depth
49.8 km (30.9 miles)
Region
WESTERN IRAN
Distances
21 km (13 miles) SE (129°) from Khorramabad, Iran
109 km (68 miles) N (3°) from Dezful, Iran
135 km (84 miles) SW (234°) from Arak, Iran
369 km (230 miles) SW (227°) from TEHRAN, Iran
Location Uncertainty
horizontal +/- 15.4 km (9.6 miles); depth +/- 10.5 km (6.5 miles)
Parameters
NST= 90, Nph= 91, Dmin=719.1 km, Rmss=0.78 sec, Gp= 68°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=8
Source
Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID
usb000esmf

However, I believe that if a larger quake does happen it will be much closer to where the 5.3 was yesterday, as that is where I saw it on a map in my dream.

I pray you are all kept safe.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Iran has been shaking this past week, several 4.5+ quakes scattered along the fault line. I do not feel as confident about the specific magnitude, but I'm getting a recurring 'feeling' that a big quake may hit tomorrow (29th January 2013).

Iran / Pakistan area. A very big significant earthquake (Bear in mind a 6+ would be severe here, a 7+ could potentially be like the Haiti 2010 quake).

I hope and pray everyone can be kept safe, regardless of whether this occurs or not. Please forgive me if I have caused you fear or panic, that is not my intention. I only want to offer a possible forewarning.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here it is guys, 7.8 Iran. Their biggest in nearly 40 years and tied largest recorded quake ever.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I can't control these dreams, so I can't take the credit.
The Glory is God's. I've been reading the Bible recently and would like to take this opportunity to recommend it to anyone. I pray you are all kept safe. God bless.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Have you had any more dreams since this dream? (of a predictive nature)

I know dreams can sometimes hold glimpses of the future, it's happened to me enough times. I'd be interested in hearing of any more.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MereDreamer
Here it is guys, 7.8 Iran. Their biggest in nearly 40 years and tied largest recorded quake ever.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

The Glory is God's. I've been reading the Bible recently and would like to take this opportunity to recommend it to anyone. I pray you are all kept safe. God bless.

Yes I remember you and your thread ..

Thank you for share this and your dreams ..

If you have dreams about future EQ's please post on my thread also so I can see it, don't want miss your next dreams ..

Thank you again ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

earthquake.usgs.gov...

So are you trying to claim you dreamed of this particular quake? You were a few months off I believe.....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

earthquake.usgs.gov...

So are you trying to claim you dreamed of this particular quake? You were a few months off I believe.....

That's because I assumed it would happen relatively soon. I didn't dream the date so I had to guess. On a geological time-scale, this did happen relatively soon, as it's only the second 7.7+ quake Iran has ever recorded, and the last one was in 1978.

Plus, Iran is quite large, so to call the place too, the Iran/Pakistan border area. Well, up to you what you want to make of it but I know what I think.

God Bless.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Please post future dreams too. Not saying im a believer or disbeliever just intested if you have more hits, 3 months seems reasonable to prepare.

Just curious dud you had dreams before about events that happened? And what was the time between the dream and the event?

It still could be a lucky hit, but the magnitude and location are right and you didnt refer it to the 6.3 that happened in that region a little while ago. Well it makes me curious. If you could 'reproduce' this experiment with similair conclusions it will become a whole lot more interesting.

As for now, I will be waiting for the next episode.

(Don't hold your breath on just one dream, now try like i tell my gf.... reproduce)

edit on 16-4-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
Please post future dreams too. Not saying im a believer or disbeliever just intested if you have more hits, 3 months seems reasonable to prepare.

Just curious dud you had dreams before about events that happened? And what was the time between the dream and the event?

It still could be a lucky hit, but the magnitude and location are right and you didnt refer it to the 6.3 that happened in that region a little while ago. Well it makes me curious. If you could 'reproduce' this experiment with similair conclusions it will become a whole lot more interesting.

As for now, I will be waiting for the next episode.

Yes I have dreamt of things that have happened before. I couldn't refer to the 6.3 as it wasn't large enough, or around the magnitude range. I really believed it would be at least 7.7.

I wouldn't wait for me to be (possibly) right again before you at least start looking in to it, if the bible is right and you need to accept Jesus to get to Heaven (which I believe), you need to get it sorted ASAP!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MereDreamer

For me afterlife is for after my life so no worries here lol.
Didn't the bible tell us not to listen to prophets? Dont know what was written and don't need to know. Just post your next dreams here too.

Ohw I remember one thing of that book, no man shall know on what day this world will end.
So i figured i needed to ask a woman, which one are you?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Didn't the bible tell us not to listen to prophets? Dont know what was written and don't need to know. Just post your next dreams here too.

Ohw I remember one thing of that book, no man shall know on what day this world will end.
So i figured i needed to ask a woman, which one are you?

Yes very right, that is the day Christ returns, not the day the world ends. Christ will reign 1000 years after I believe. And I don't know when that will happen.

The Bible tells you to test a prophet to see if his message is of God or Satan, so as not to be deceived, as Satan can often disguise himself as 'an angel of light'.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'd urge you to reconsider. That to me seems like this kind of saying: "I will not check before I cross the road, I will deal with it when I'm on the road". Can you see the danger there?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Very impressive! I too remember your thread, although I just couldn't imagine that region getting an EQ anywhere near that level, so I brushed you off. As far as being able to pin-pointing a time/date, I don't think most people understand how difficult that is for "dreamers". I've heard of people seeing events in news clippings (in a dream) where a date was also printed, but how else could you know for certain the date or time, other than clues such as your surroundings? Anyway, very impressive! I'll be watching your dream threads for sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I think we are going way off topic but ok, i can understand your point.

All 'roads' lead us to the future, at a crossing you need to consider what road to take, preferably the one without a trafficjam. I don't feel like focussing on just one road (religion) and have the feeling "ahww dmn I knew I should have taken the other road"

So please update your next dreams, they are kinda like traffic reports.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT
Very impressive! I too remember your thread, although I just couldn't imagine that region getting an EQ anywhere near that level, so I brushed you off. As far as being able to pin-pointing a time/date, I don't think most people understand how difficult that is for "dreamers". I've heard of people seeing events in news clippings (in a dream) where a date was also printed, but how else could you know for certain the date or time, other than clues such as your surroundings? Anyway, very impressive! I'll be watching your dream threads for sure.

Yes, it can be quite hard to get a date as I can't control the dreams. So without having to guess outside of the dream, I can't always give one. As I said I didn't get a date with this dream so I presumed it would be within a couple of days or so.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So please update your next dreams, they are kinda like traffic reports.

I may if/when I get one - but I can't control it.

As you are asking this of me, can I ask something of you?

Please read the Bible!

God bless.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I don't feel like focussing on just one road

The whole point was not to look at it from the point of view that 'the afterlife should be worried about after'. You should worry about it now. Look around and pay attention to the signs!

God bless.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You don't need to control it, you need to share it ..

You say that you can't see or find dates, If you share magnitude and especially location it will help me a lot to find when will possible to happen ..

If you have some other events - dreams of strong eartquekes to share please do ..

This is first accurate prediction from you or not ?

Just hope to see one more accurate prediction from you ..

Peace ..
edit on 16-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join