It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Freemasons? - ATS Unite! Share your knowledge...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Last time I got this close to truth, I was banned from ATS. We will see how long I last this time.

The first section of this thread will set the tone for what will follow. Two evident truths will be shown. First, faith requires that facts must never be present in the image of reality. We determine truth by seeing the reflecting point of opposites, then selecting a choice. Second, truth at a higher level will always unify paradox below. I will provide examples as I go.

One thing is clear. The further we travel down the rabbit's hole, the more sordid the tale becomes. From many years of seeking answers, I have found one simple truth emerge. When we arrive at a reflecting point, the best choice will always be the one that gives rather than takes. Here is an example:

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

The question is this: How do we decide which is true? The answer must always be the will of the Architect. In nature, we see the pattern set as giving and receiving. Taking is the mark of a beast (Animal Nature).

I use this first example to set the mood for how we recognize truth that is hidden from our view. As complicated as this entire thing emerges to be, the simple truth is always the higher axiom that sets us free from the paradox below. When we find a simple truth, it must accomplish two things: 1) It must unify all paradox. 2) It must be verified by context to the history and story it tells. As we move on from this point, refer to this process to help me answer the question: Who are the Builders, Carpenters and Masons?

Here is what I know. I will start at the beginning and summarize with links. This will allow you to verify what I say, yet save space in the thread.

First, there are a few ideas that go without saying. First, Freemasonry is intimately tied to the building of civilization. For better or worse, our world carries the watermark of the Masons. This history goes back to the beginning of time and can be reflected by preflood cultures. To follow this thread of thinking, see the following videos.

1) This first video shows the hidden Symbolism marking a larger sturcture across the globe, all of which is tied to the the base-10 system using Giza as the prime meridian. Undeniable truth showing we are designed. At the heart of this, the Freemasons.

2) Carl Munck showing the teritory markers of fallen beings who ruled the Earth before the Flood.

The two videos above are evidence for several items of interest. 1) We are created. 2) Freemasons are tied to the ruling powers and principalities. 3) There was an intelligence on Earth greater than mankind before mankind engaged its own history. Again, the Masons, Carpenters and Builders are tied into this along with the money changers and priests. Do the two markers of truth that I mention above qualify these statements? You decide.

Next, I will travel to Egypt and one ancient document that may give us clues. From This Thread

See this document: Virgin of the World

From here, I will tie the Virgin of the World Egyptian document, with the book of Enoch and Genesis chapter 6. Again, the two qualifiers of truth will be used to connect these concepts together with what has been said so far. I will also consult the Book of Jubilees. Be patient as I set the stage for the Hermetic text of ISIS (Virgin of the World).

In the Book of Enoch, we get the story of Fallen Angels (Watchers) who corrupted the Earth. Because of the corruption, Enoch gives us the reason behind the flood story in Genesis. Connected to this, we see a Religion emerge from beyond the flood called the Mystery Religion. The Bible then goes on to show this as Paganism, yet we know today that both religion and paganism are illegitimately related to each other. Only one can be true. The other is a corruption from an unholy union.

REFLECTING POINT ONE. At this point, we have the opportunity to choose between a reflecting point. There are twins that will show up when examining any form of truth. Although I will not go into it here, this is a good place to find the true from the false.

Although I could fill 1000 threads with Enoch, I will resolve this thread to one tidbit found in the book.

Consider these quotes from Enoch One linked above:

For I know the mysteries of the Holy Ones,
for the Lord showed them to me and made them known to me, and I read
them in the Tablets of Heaven.

107.1 And I saw written on them, that generation upon generation will do
wrong, until a generation of righteousness shall arise, and wrongdoing shall
be destroyed, and sin shall depart from the earth, and everything good shall
come upon it.

First, Enoch knows that the Watchers will be back.

From the Book of Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

As you can see, we have Noah telling his sons (New Humanity) that the Demons will be seducing them as before the flood. The markers of this seduction will be shedding blood on the Earth. From here, we need to show a connections to ISIS and OSIRIS and their Son Horus.

From the Virgin of the World:

"Then, having summoned to these splendid regions of ether the souls of every
grade, He said to them: "O souls, beautiful children of my breath and of my care, you
whom I have produced with my hands, in order to consecrate you to my universe, hear
my words as a law: – Quit not the place assigned to you by my will. The abode which
awaits you is heaven, with its galaxy of stars and its thrones of virtue. If you attempt
any transgression against my decree, I swear by my sacred breath, by that elixir of
which I formed you, and by my creative hands, that I will speedily forge for you chains
and cast you into punishment.""

Where are we in the timeline of creation at this point. If you read the first few chapters of this document, you will see that the Archon's (Architects / Rulers) were assigned as powers and principalities of the universe by domain. They were told NOT to move about. What did they do?

"Forthwith, O my Son, proud of their work, they were not afraid to transgress the
Divine law, and, in spite of the prohibition, they receded from their appointed limits. Not
willing to remain longer in the same abode, they moved ceaselessly, and repose
seemed to them death."

They transgressed the law and moved about. Can this be connected to the larger context of Fallen Angels in Genesis corrupting Earth? Can we connect this to the Bible in Jude 1?

Compare this to Jude 1

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Or, can we compare to Enoch One:

54.3 And there my eyes saw how they made instruments for them - iron
chains of immeasurable weight.
54.4 And I asked the Angel of Peace, who went with me, saying: "These
chain instruments - for whom are they being prepared?"
54.5 And he said to me: "These are being prepared for the hosts of Azazel,
so that they may take them, and throw them into the lowest part of hell; and
they will cover their jaws with rough stones, as the Lord of Spirits
commanded.
54.6 And Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel - these will take hold
of them on that great day. And throw them, on that day, into the furnace of
burning fire, so that the Lord of Spirits may take vengeance on them for
their iniquity, in that they became servants of Satan, and led astray those
who dwell upon the dry ground.

54.7 And in those days, the punishment of the Lord of Spirits will go out,
and all the storehouses of the waters which are above the sky and under the
earth, will be opened.

What are the Angels after? Can we say that the Masons are being used to accomplish a goal? What is that goal? If we consult Genesis 3, the the goal is knowledge. But why? Here is your answer.

Enoch One.

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."
16.4 Say to them therefore: "You will not have peace."

Who are the Masons? I believe them to be the proxy of the fallen beings to find the mysteries of God. Those mysteries are locked on Earth from before the Flood. It is my belief that the upper realms of Freemasonry are a Hermetic (Egyptian) tradition to find the lost symbols. It's a search for knowledge, just as Genesis said.

Food is Knowledge in the Bible: See this Thread

Genesis 3

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

What do the Fallen Angels want most of all? To be rulers and creators, just like God. I am aware that the Masons on this board will say there are no connections between them and this story that can easily be read by anyone. I simply say, disconnect yourself from the watermark of your buildings and the connections they make to the root story. Knowing the truth will set you free.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

If you want to know the revelation of God's Mystery ahead of the Freemasons, consult Ephesians 1-6. It's revealed there. When you realize what God has planned, consult the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in Deuteronomy. It's our instruction book for Earth II.

It's no longer a conspiracy if its not hidden. It's simply what it is. God told you to come out of Egypt. You still can.

edit on 21-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What if none of them are true and it's all a huge delusion?
Thats a possibility I like to entertain.

Also, what if Jesus is actually Ba'al?
He is a lamb (ram) after all right? Crown of thorns (horns)?
Mother is Mary (Mars) the Aries -Ram.
Etc etc etc.

Just some stuff to consider. Maybe I am wrong but I am willing to consider alternatives.

Seems pretty clear cut to me though.
I consider all of these religions to be essentially a type of parallel "lost through translation".

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

When you post things like this when it has been explained to you ad nauseum that he was not EVER a member of a regular lodge it makes me wonder why you even bother to claim you are hear for 'knowledge'.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Astrology has Decans.

The Greeks supposedly called the third house of each quadrant of the Zodiac "Apoklima", which supposedly meant "Falling".

These are the Fallen Angles (Angels), and 1/3rd are "fallen" just like in the Bible.

Also, notice how in astrology, angles appear "at specific times" and "deliver important messages", exactly as the angels do in religions.

Did you know that ??

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
What if none of them are true and it's all a huge delusion?
Thats a possibility I like to entertain.

Also, what if Jesus is actually Ba'al?
He is a lamb (ram) after all right? Crown of thorns (horns)?
Mother is Mary (Mars) the Aries -Ram.
Etc etc etc.

Just some stuff to consider. Maybe I am wrong but I am willing to consider alternatives.

Seems pretty clear cut to me though.
I consider all of these religions to be essentially a type of parallel "lost through translation".

All good questions. Use my two rules for connecting truth. First, do the questions you ask beg you to compare the reflection one to the other? Second, does the overall context show you that there is a connection? Third, can we then use these two questions I pose to see good and evil compared? Does the Son of God show us the fruit of unrighteousness, or does he show us the full fruit of righteousness? Can we rise above love for others and giving? If we can answer this question, then can we find the opposite connection and follow that connection back though history to the Fallen Beings? I think we can. Can we demonstrate that the Freemasons, Church and all of us combined are being used to find the final goal of the mysteries?

I rest on this fact alone:

Luke 10:22, "All things are delivered (revealed) to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the son, and he to whom the son will reveal him."

We have not yet been introduced to God and the Son. We only have the mystery and faith. In the end, you only have faith and knowledge to deny ignorance.

Do the producers of the show LOST know the back story I tell? What do you bet they are Masons? See the video. I did a thread on there HERE: LOST THREAD.

Notice that Jacob is weaving a robe (My Robe Thread). Notice what picture (Sun God Logo) is on his weave? Notice Esau as the man in black. Twins.

In Genesis, God said, "Jacob (Farmer / Giver) have I loved and Esau (Hunter / Taker) have I hated." The tread of history for Jacob leads to Jesus. The thread of Easu's history leads to the builders, Nimrod and Babylon.

In the end, the Masons will need to fill us in on why they are in league with those who are ruling the Earth toward corruption. Maybe they don't even realize themselves why they follow one polarity over the other. Nevertheless, we can notice the connection clearly. It's in our face.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

When you post things like this when it has been explained to you ad nauseum that he was not EVER a member of a regular lodge it makes me wonder why you even bother to claim you are hear for 'knowledge'.

The Mason's connection to Theosophy is clear. No need to argue the point. One Mystery School is as good or bad as the other. They are all part of the Mystery Religion. When I refer to the Builders, I an noting the connection to all of the above. This thread is in the forum under 'Secret Societies' - Plural. Of course, the Masons are the main contenders for the watermark of symbolism on this related context in history. Show me otherwise. Do you deny that Theosophy and Masonry are tied together by a common bond?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The Mason's connection to Theosophy is clear.

Crowley's connection to Masonry is not. Which is why it only displays your continued intellectual dishonesty when you include the previously quoted excerpt in your posts.

But then again, I would expect no less from a person who vilifies people against marital rape.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Who are the Freemasons?

I think this short-video tells alot about it!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Astrology has Decans.

The Greeks supposedly called the third house of each quadrant of the Zodiac "Apoklima", which supposedly meant "Falling".

These are the Fallen Angles (Angels), and 1/3rd are "fallen" just like in the Bible.

Also, notice how in astrology, angles appear "at specific times" and "deliver important messages", exactly as the angels do in religions.

Did you know that ??

Yes. I have read all of the material to see this. Manly P. Hall is a good source. All of our stories, both Biblical and otherwise are wrapped in a hermetically sealed package of symbolism. All of the symbols point to the larger context. The tradition is to lock them away so the masses (Swine) do not trample the pearls. I get that. Symbols can be reduced to roots, just like language. They can be read. Where do all of these symbols keep pointing? Judgment from a God who is not represented in an image. We are in an image. We will eventually be introduced. The Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) we inherit will reflect the wool that was sheered by the Shepherd. The wool is our sin. It is washed and returned, yet the wool we receive as a robe will reflect our work in the wilderness as we move with the Shepherd.

All of this is allegory for something much to complicated for our former minds to comprehend. Today, we have the tools. Why hide the truth from the masses any longer? There is no reason. We are ready to move on. Why won't they release the information? Control. They will lose control if the masses know what they have done to us with war. The blood that is shed will be avenged. The clock has counted down to the end of this entire process. 1000 years remain for the final temple to be raised.

A good question to ask: Who's temple? How will God judge its construction? Does judgment necessitate punishment? Could there also be some praise in that judgment? We'll see. It depends on following the will of God. That will is, like I said, simple. All higher axioms are simple.

God's Will

Give and do not take. Receive what is earned.

What has the will of the Builders been? Take. Jesus died with two thieves at his right and left. The right side of truth repented. The left did not.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Thank you for contributing. I knew I would learn allot from this thread as it progressed.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The Mason's connection to Theosophy is clear.

Crowley's connection to Masonry is not. Which is why it only displays your continued intellectual dishonesty when you include the previously quoted excerpt in your posts.

But then again, I would expect no less from a person who vilifies people against marital rape.

Who is this man and what is he wearing?

LINK

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the freemasons are the "founding fathers" of the constitution.

the freemasons are a european organization.

they declared their independence from england, the king who might of been persecuting them or in league with them, and founded the united states of america.

they were in opposition to the king and where actively seeking to take and challenge his power but lacked the sufficient military strength to do so in england.

they put in place a constitution where the people can govern themselves, and positioned themselves as supreme leaders.

the freemasons put their organization above boundaries and borders as they wrote them.

there leadership is beyond challenge as they are the authors of the constitution.

it's so obvious it's on the dollar bill.

during world war 2 they positioned themselves thru possible secret agreement with hitler to take the english empire and its power. prescott bush is frequently cited as the architect or liaison of this agreement.

right before england was about to fall, they conspired with the japanese emperor to attack pearl harbour in exchange for oil and recognition of all land the japanese conquered in a coming war with china.

they did this to rally the american people into war. that is why the japanese fleet turned back after pearl harbour when the obvious tactical strategy was to occupy pearl harbour and use it as a base of operations to attack the american mainland and victory.

they then betrayed them both, hitler and the emperor. that is why hitler broke the truth with the russians and why hitler never crossed the english channel. crossing a lousy 20 mile wide channel would not have been a problem for the might of hitlers army.

but that was not the agreement.

this only happened when england was about to fall, and in exchange for america's help and to save england from destruction, they agreed to all of the u.s. terms.

hitler may have acted on this treachery and made a secret deal with stalin to give germany and berlin and all the land he occupied to russia in exchange for waging war against america.

he attacked them to bring russia into the war to oppose and continue the war against america after stalin took berlin.

the atomic bomb changed all that. open warfare was not a possibility anymore. the cold war began.

it is the only thing that makes sense for hitler to attack russia when he almost conquered of all europe.

soldiers are just pawns, they don't care about their lives, if they did they wouldn't send them to war.

hitler as part of the agreement may have fled to russia with his wife and lived out the rest of his life there under the protection of the iron curtain.

(side note, it is russia who has hitlers remains and stalin who declared he was dead. to think hitlers most loyal and fanatical nazi's wouldn't cover up hitlers "suicide" so he can escape, is to not know history.

these are the same people who are accused and were throwing babies into ovens. what is it to lie or fake your fuhrer's death so he can escape certain death and capture at the hands of americans and those who tricked and betrayed him.

he probably didn't even need to duck as waiting russians were there to take him to safety and in disguise.)

the u.s. has now over 170 military bases around the world and in almost every european country.

it has now currently conquered over 200 nations.

they are positioning all the nations of the earth under their rule, the united states is just one the military and economic arms, they have no country, just an empire. the united states is part of that empire.

the president of the united states could be forced to swear a secret allegiance or face the consequences like kennedy did.

i suspect most of them freely accept that power and position to be president of the united states.

now we are here. and when all the nations are united, they will persecute Christians, Jews and Muslims and all who believe in God.

God will then come and avenge all those who died and lay waste to all who bring up arms against Him.

if this ever happens, do not fire your weapon against God. do not kill another human being. let God do the killing. you will be given a choice, loyalty to them or loyalty to God. one is death and one is life. it will be your choice.

ask God to guide your actions if you are unsure. you will not need a gun for what has been prophesied to come. it would do you no good.

Choose God. the Bible is a guerilla warfare, survival manual all rolled into one and it is in code so those who believe in God can understand it and survive.

edit on 21-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So are you disputing the fact that Crowley never joined a regular Masonic lodge?

Yes or no Captain Rape Supporter.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
edit on 21-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Precisely. Don't seek to save your life. Why?

Enoch One

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

The righteous must be here with the wicked on the last day. We are a witness. Jesus said, "Do not fear." He also said if you seek to save your life, you would loose it. In Revelation 20, this is known as the first resurrection of the dead. Christ told us that the dead in Christ would rise first. Rise where? Baptism. John prepares the way in the wilderness. We are baptized into the river of life with the wicked to see them judged. We must be witness to this. Christ in the first century was a foreshadowing of Christ today. The church is the body of Christ and Christ is the head.

Paul said the same thing in Acts 24.

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

The hope Paul had was that a day would come when the Son was revealed from on High. The wicked would be judged. How can they escape?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with[ water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

This is not an "us / them" situation. All of us are here in this boat together. Judgment comes to all of us, yet rising to new life comes to those who follow the name (Character) of Christ. Like anyone, I would admit to being the chief of sinners in this life like Paul admitted. We are all guilty, yet salvation comes from faith in one source. The light the Masons seeks can only reveal our true nature to our self. Know thyself, then repent of it. I am on that path each day. It's not easy. I can only speak for myself on that issue.

I didn't author this thread as a means of creating a positional good. I made this thread to show the door out. Matthew 3 states the case clearly above. I know you agree.

Thank you for sharing.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So are you disputing the fact that Crowley never joined a regular Masonic lodge?

Yes or no Captain Rape Supporter.

Let us first examine Crowley’s initial regular Masonic career. According to Martin Starr “Crowley was initiated on 8 October 1904, presumably passed the following month, and raised on 17 December 1904.”2 He subsequent membership is somewhat vague. He was almost certainly still a member in 1912, as he presented his current certificate of standing to the Secretary of Quatour Coronati Lodge on 19 Aug 1912; though Mr. Starr lists 1908 as the last certain date of his membership in Anglo Saxon # 3433.

Did you read the link I provided? I simply asked you a question about the man in the picture. I assume you are trying to distance him from Masonry. You can't distance theurgy and theosophy from Masonry. It's not possible.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Let us first examine Crowley’s initial regular Masonic career. According to Martin Starr “Crowley was initiated...Quatour Coronati Lodge on 19 Aug 1912; though Mr. Starr lists 1908 as the last certain date of his membership in Anglo Saxon # 3433.

This is incorrect. Crowley was a member of Anglo-Saxon Lodge No. 343 (notice the correct number). Which was an unrecognized French Lodge.

I assume you are trying to distance him from Masonry.

There is nothing to distance him from, he was never a part of recongized Masonry and left when he found out as much.

edit on 21-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he knows Jesus does not like marital rape proponents

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Let us first examine Crowley’s initial regular Masonic career. According to Martin Starr “Crowley was initiated on 8 October 1904, presumably passed the following month, and raised on 17 December 1904.”2 He subsequent membership is somewhat vague. He was almost certainly still a member in 1912, as he presented his current certificate of standing to the Secretary of Quatour Coronati Lodge on 19 Aug 1912; though Mr. Starr lists 1908 as the last certain date of his membership in Anglo Saxon # 3433.

Did you read the link I provided? I simply asked you a question about the man in the picture. I assume you are trying to distance him from Masonry. You can't distance theurgy and theosophy from Masonry. It's not possible.

Hmmmm...let's frame it in a way more people might get the gist of. Are the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church emblematic of Baptists in general? If not, why not? And if they aren't, why should the actions of a clandestine lodge that claims to be masonic be used as a cudgel against Regular Masonry?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Hmmmm...let's frame it in a way more people might get the gist of. Are the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church emblematic of Baptists in general? If not, why not? And if they aren't, why should the actions of a clandestine lodge that claims to be masonic be used as a cudgel against Regular Masonry?

Fitz

Good question. I'll try and provide a good answer. Westboro Baptists are the exception and not the rule. As a whole, the body of believers called Baptists are clearly represented by the whole and not the rogue fringe called Westboro. By comparison, 'the Builders' is a generic term used in the Bible to resonate with those building the outer temple of the world. This is, by Masonic terminology, the exoteric temple. The esoteric temple is the spiritual and mystical side of spiritual theurgy. By this inner temple, we can clearly see the Masons bound to the outer temple of symbolism. The two are united. Name 10 other Baptist churches who use hate as a means of love. Name 10,000 Baptist Churches that love their neighbors. Here they are:

Annie Armstrong

We know them by their fruit. Do the Masons do good things? Of course. What else do we know about the Masons if we view the symbols across the land? They both create and serve the orphan. War kills the parent and the Shriners assist the orphan. There is no doubt this is the case. It's quite a paradox.

Daddy Warbucks plays both sides. Daddy Warbucks is the war profiteer that funds and creates war. He is the oil tycoon that owns land in the East. He's the one that both owns the Federal Reserve and lends the money to himself, meanwhile, transferring the debt borrowed to the people he claims to assist.

He's such a good guy. As soon as the Mason says, "So mote it be," he is binding something on Earth to himself that might be better bound to the others at the top.

We have a choice. We can come out of Egypt if we choose. Or, we can be the one driving the tank.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nothing in that picture counters the fact he was not a recognized Mason.

reply to post by randomname

Here is my article on Freemasonry & the Founding of the US.

There were Freemasons on both sides of the Revolutionary War. In my article I discuss the myth of the Great Seal of the US which adorns the $1 bill.

Freemasonry had nothing to do with the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Prescott Bush, or Hitler's tyranny.

I have actually never heard that theory of Hitler before (living on in Russia).

Freemasonry has no affect on the President of the US nor did JFK speak out against us. That is a misconception of his speech "The President and the Press" which he gave 2-years prior to his assassination.

He attempted to sit in English Lodges, but they rejected his membership as false.

Freemasonry doesn't kill parents just so they can assist orphans. Shriners assist kids with parents as well; parentage doesn't establish whether a kid is assisted or not. Silly rabbit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join