It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is human population culling inevitable? Will Israel be attacked in 2013 and there be a Nuke WW3 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is not a Prediction merely speculation but who knows it might happen and are there indicators that we are on this path?

It is anticipated that the W's population will double in the next few decades or so. Would we be foolish to think that this is not a real concern and do TPTB have plans to address this before too long?

Can Earth support such an increase in population? And how?

What are the implications of such a population growth? Economics, Food, Health, Jobs, Money, Security etc

Could any country cope with its population doubling albeit gradually?

When an animal species threatens its environment due to over population what do we have to do? Cull?

Does this suggest that the same premise would have to apply to humans? Will it apply?

How would an Earth with a 12 to 14B pop cope?

Would a nuke war fix the pending problem quickly?

-----------------------

Be interested to hear what others think about this issue which is surely on TPTB radar

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Oh man, when we are done can we speculate what might happen in 2018?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Way I see it, the Nuclear option is the Government equivalent of a man who's got gambling debts up to his ears so he blows his brains out. It's national suicide. Because the other nations would launch theirs, and it'd be Mutually Assured Destruction for all.

I think you'd have to be very, very, very detached from society to think that a nuclear culling would be a good thing. Maybe the reduction in population might help, but crops, and the atmosphere, and the biosphere may never recover to sustain continued life on planet Earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Agree that a nuke war would be bad for all.

Maybe the release of a super bug with only vacs for the few.

But is some form of culling inevitable?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

No only 2013 and 2015 specifically!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I got this in my email today.....maybe its just me but this matches the time frame, the way its worded sounds like things to come.

The White House, Washington

Good afternoon --

Taking the oath of office is a serious piece of business.

And being part of an inauguration has a way of focusing the mind on what's to come. That's what President Obama meant earlier today when he said, "My fellow Americans, we are made for this moment, and we will seize it – so long as we seize it together."

In the months ahead, we're going to be tested, and nothing about the challenges we face will be easy.

So we're going to need you with us -- to build support for solutions, to help move the country forward.

Make a pledge to be a part of that effort. Say that you'll join us.

As citizens of the United States, we're a people who draw strength from our diversity of opinion. We take pride in that.

When we disagree, we debate. And where there's common ground, we act -- even though those solutions may be less than perfect.

But we never stop moving forward. That's our obligation, the responsibility for which we've been entrusted.

And a duty like that is impossible to fulfill if you act alone.

We need you to step up. Pledge to stand with us, and we'll reach out to add your voices to the debates in Washington, to work with you to make this country a better place for everyone.

Join us for the next four years, and help make history:

www.whitehouse.gov...

Thanks,

Vice President Joe Biden

P.S. -- Watch President Obama's full inaugural address.

what do you all think? It feels like advanced warning from a washington insider to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
LOL... Nukes...

Try controlled epidemic. The nukes are there to be seen by the world so that the public has something tangible to fear.

If the population of earth is to be purposefully reduced by the power elite theres no way in hell they will need to destroy the earth itself to do it, it would be a simple matter of releasing some bad ass super virus in all the worlds major cities simultaneously. A virus that has a week long incubation period and has a 90+% lethality rate.

In three months 90% of earths population would be gone, and it would be a simple matter of cleanup after that. Call me evil but i dont think it would be such a bad thing, the vast majority of the human species is comprised of ussless over consuming non contributing sponges. A fresh start would be.. Refreshing.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

What a strange and eerie statement and yes it does appear to be a veiled warning of something big is on the horizon thats going to need the people onboard!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Answering the title...

Yes, but the method unexpected.

Yes, but primarily to draw in the USA, and to blame Iran.

No, no nuke, no WWIII

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm guessing if a decision is made it would be some kind of fast acting super-bug.And no I wouldn't put it past them either.Aren't we just over-worked pieces of meat now?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
sigh...

OK people... Israel gets 70 years... got it? Thats the narrative they're running with because of the 70 year temple thing in the bible.

So in 2018, it all goes in the toilet. You were close with 2015, but 2018 is what they're going for because of all the religious nuts. And no it won't be nukes.

You can also find the date in the D4rk Kn1ght name. 2 dates. rkn and ght. 11 - 14 - 18 .... 7 - 8 - 20

Don't ya'll feel silly now..... he made it so easy.
edit on 21-1-2013 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
People will kill each other more and more. The gun control that has worked so well in Obummers Chicago will help depopulate other cities

top topics

join