It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief thoughts on evolution and advancement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In time, and with the rate of all technological break-throughs’ we will see an extensive amount of advancements in all areas such as medical fields, military, energy usage, and predominately a sure sufficient way to help preserve all natural resources with an “eco-friendly” backing. When it all comes down to it though, our best way to achieve something like this is to be able to come to a mutual understanding along with an agreement not just within our own country but worldwide. We’d need to stop fighting over oil and all work together in some shape or form to carefully devise a strategic plan as to how one could work something out like this, as far as I know in all of history there has not been one thing that the entire world came together as one, in efforts to achieve something beneficial for all walks of life. This may seem far fetched and yes it is, let’s be realistic the odds of Israel and Iran becoming buddies to help each other out is next to nothing. It is crucial to agree to disagree, everyone needs to stop worrying about power and control, and it’s time to act as one and to act as a whole, representing the greater good in everybody. If everyone were to work together it’d be surreal. Anything is possible, well not really... You've obviously never tried stapling water to a tree… It can’t be done. But what if? Ponder this notion, back in the nineteenth century; a cell phone was unheard of. Now jump to today, the twenty first century. Majority of people have cell phones that you can basically do anything from; video messaging, real-time talking, live video, satellite imagery, the list goes on and on. Strayed a little of topic with that last line... Anyways, Does evolution only apply to mankind and the nature that surrounds us? Or does evolution happen in everything, living or not?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Evolution in humanity only comes from within. It is not something that we can do externally until we have done so internally. It is only when we dis-associate with the external world, and understand that everything external is simply a creation that came from inside of ourselves, that we will realize the truth. The truth is, nothing external can tell us who we are, so we must look inward if we wish to see where we can evolve, and how we can evolve.

When we do this, we discover an evolutionary energy that is within us, lying dormant at the base of our spine. When we seek to wake this energy up, it will show us who we really are, it will give us mystical experiences, and it will bring us to a complete self realization of god. You need not follow any religions to understand this. It is a personal choice to awaken this energy, and if you choose to do so, you must tread carefully as there are many dangers involved. However, this energy is the evolutionary energy of man, and it must be awakened if we wish to evolve beyond our current way of life. If we don't awaken it, then we will destroy ourselves because we chose not to evolve. The name of this energy has many names, but the most common name is kundalini. This energy is our direct way of experiencing the divine, and the direct way of having a revolution of consciousness on this planet. It also goes thought our nervous biological system making changes as it sees fit. These changes can be drastic to someone that is not physically and mentally prepared, which is why caution is deemed necessary. Once you have awakened this energy, you cannot put it back to sleep, so you must spend the rest of your life evolving, there is no room for ego.

This is the only way humanity will evolve, must evolve.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You lost me at...

we will see

No, we won't see anything that makes sense or frees us from debt slavery.

Those 100MPG vehicles - we won't see.
Cheap, or...
...FREE electricity - we won't see.
Fewer laws & more freedom - we won't see.

The continuing destruction of society morally, economically, & health-wise "we will see."

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree with you, it's just that if we were able to do what i stated in my post the possibilities would be endless and none the less, mind blowing

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapjacks
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree with you, it's just that if we were able to do what i stated in my post the possibilities would be endless and none the less, mind blowing

Obviously, but that also means the "have's" will have to give up some of what they have. Name 1 CEO or corporation that wouldn't mind losing even 5% profits the following year. Their existence continues by constantly increasing their wealth each year cumulatively.

It's just not going to happen by any means short of giant alien motherships stopping by over major cities and giving us peasants a helping hand getting rid of these parasitic entities manipulating the population.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

It seems you put the larger perspective of evolution (including spiritual evolution) in our fractal reality. But I also say do this with caution. In some ways it is a pain for some of ous to be before the big wave of humans that will someday experiance this or humanity will die out(it will happen someday but it can be in 3 years or thousands of years in the future). It was always evolve to a symbiotic state with your surroundings or die out as a specie.

Even if you do not want it to, the experiances and not being able to talk about them is causing a disconnection between those that have experianced them and not. Creating a new duality where we do not want it. Especially with some religious people who will listen more to their priest view of what is, than what god tell them if it ever speaks to them.
edit on 21-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

top topics

join