It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Brainwashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

BRAINWASHING THE MASSES

Every time we turn on our Televisions, Drive Down our Highways, or Stroll Through our Shopping Centres, We are Bombarded with Corporate Advertising. Some of it Harmless - Some of it Sinister.

15 Sick Logos You Won’t Believe

WARNING: Video Contains BANNED Subliminal Images

Those who are Savvy to Subliminal Brainwashing can see the Evidence all Around Them. From News Reports to Fast Foods - they are even on Childrens Shows

Let's Start off With a Look at the Illuminati Princess - Rihanna

What does “under my umbrella” mean?

In a nutshell, the song talks about a storm that’s about to take place and Rihanna offers her loved one protection under her umbrella. In this song, “You can stand under my umbrella” can have a sexual connotation but it mostly means “You can be under my protection”. When you are under something’s protection, this something has more power than you regarding your own security. You depend on it. It has control over you. IT possesses you. The song is not about love between woman and man, it’s about being protected. It is not an equal relationship. The one that protects basically owns the person that is protected.

Link

The Link goes into further detail, explaining that the song is also about Devil Worship.
Maybe? - Maybe Not?

Were the Producers of Michael Jacksons "THIS IS IT" really trying to promote "Sponge Bob?"

OK Maybe that one's just a "Joke" - but these Ones are Kinda Obvious.

Subliminal Messages are also a Big Part of Childrens "Programming" The Pedophile Elites must get a Kick out of Subconsciously Exposing Children to Sexual Material.

Link to the Following Quotes

Aladdin- During one scene in which Aladdin floats up to Princess Jasmin’s balcony while standing on the magic carpet, a whispering voice says, “Take off your clothes.” When I first heard about this I didn’t believe it. I decided to investigate with an old VHS copy of Aladdin and turned up the volume as high as I could. Lo and behold a creepy voice proved the rumor correct.

The Rescuers- Approximately 38 minutes into the animated feature, two frames of a topless woman can be found in a background window. This rumor was confirmed by Disney and has since been corrected in later releases. Anyone with an older version can play the animation in slow motion to see the nudity. No thanks…

The Little Mermaid- The wedding scene towards the end of the movie portrays an over-excited priest and the original VHS cover art shows what looks like a giant penis drawn into the castle architecture. I remember watching this movie dozens of times when I was little and never noticed these erections, but now that they’ve been pointed out, it’s clear that someone has a sick sense of humor.

I have Not Seen any of these Shows - So I Don't Know if these Examples are True. Although after the Jimmy Savile Scandal, I Would Not be Surprised.

Here are Some Other Interesting Youtube Video's

This One is Saying "The More Money You Give - The More Miracles You Recieve".

So with all this Subliminal Brainwashing, Maybe it's Time to Turn Off the Television, and Get Some Fresh Air?

edit on 21-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about..............

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You know, I think it was all of this subliminal messaging that inspired my interest in "conspiracy" theories.
Honestly, I can see you thought about this thread and good job... But I think that if you don't know the Walt Disney is a perve and that musicians/politicians etc are all just puppets, then you're a wee behind my friend.

However, I knew something was up with Patrick the star fish and Michael Jackson haha

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When you're aware of it all, it makes you sick to your stomach doesn't it?

Disney is the most sinister, because they target children, & that's just as wrong as it gets.

If you can't live without your favorite TV shows, find websites that you can watch them from. The commercials are what get you the most, cut them out by watching shows online.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
livepositively.com...

Watch this video.
Watch this video again, no audio.

It's a legit coke commercial that recently came out.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

So with all this Subliminal Brainwashing, Maybe it's Time to Turn Off the Television, and Get Some Fresh Air?

Fresh air you say...here's the whole picture.

Of course that was in jest...great post OP...

...or was it, perhaps I was just subliminally probed into thinking it was a great post

S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Jeez what was I thinking - here take this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
here is one from your above link ...

it was said that the initials 'SWP' subliminally stood for
'supreme white power'

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Subliminal messages?

I don't know what you're talking about... ?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There is an old book from the 80's called "The Clam Plate Orgy". It's all about subliminals in advertising, and other places too. I highly recommend it. I read it a few years after it was published(Yes, I'm ancient). Here's a link and description. The Clam Plate Orgy...

Dr. Key's book, "The Clam Plate Orgy" is another astonishing realization that there really is no more powerful entity than the ad agencies. In "The Clam Plate Orgy", the average reader will find that Dr. Wilson Key has dumbed his theories down a bit, thus making the book a pleasure to read. Much more understandable than "Subliminal Seduction". Keep your mind open when reading this. Don't deny your eyes, for what they see is real.

edit on 1/21/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Although I didn't see you specifically state what the conspiracy is......it appears you are saying these messages are intentional. I absolutely agree......I just found this and was looking for the right spot to post and this looks just as good as any. Ever hear the stories about The wizard of Oz? I am interested in what people will think of this:

vigilantcitizen.com...

“Dorothy is looking for a place where there is no trouble which is a place “over the rainbow.” To escape pain, alters go over the rainbow. Over the rainbow in Oz is for the Monarch slave to be in a trance, and into a certain area of the programming. To be fluctuating at both ends as an observer and not a participant or to go to the other extreme and become a participant. The theme song of the movie goes, “Somewhere over the Rainbow…there’s a land where the dreams that you dare to dream really come true.” These lyrics are a method to hypnotically confuse the brain to perceive that the “over the Rainbow experience” (which is usually horrible abuse) is a “dream”. The dissociative mind is only too happy to call the trauma a dream, which is lived as a reality for a moment, but is nevertheless recorded by the mind as a fantasy. The term for this is cryptoamnesia, which means the process where the proper functioning of memory is hypnotically messed up. The slave’s internal world becomes “reality” and the external real world becomes the Land of Oz which is perceived as make-believe.” - Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Controlled Slave

Exploitation at it's finest.....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Although I didn't see you specifically state what the conspiracy is......it appears you are saying these messages are intentional.

The Conspiracy is about various types of "Mind Control"

Not sure what to say about this, except "It's Wrong"

Moving tribute: The children, aged six to nine, appeared with singer Ingrid Michaelson on GMA this morning

edit on 21-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
theres a good program called subliminal mind that will flash messeges on your computer screen while you do other things on it. the flash speed ...
[spam links removed]

edit on 1/23/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: spam links removed

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

What does this mean?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I enjoyed this thread immensely. Got some good laughs at some of the goofy crap that was put into many of the things we look at and watch all the time. I especially enjoyed all the inappropriate logos.

I knew about many of the Disney ones, but that picture from the Lion King was new to me. Good stuff.

new topics

top topics

join