It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Rep. Gives "The Straight Dope" On Agenda 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I want to share this Politichicks video featuring an interview with Texas State Representative David Simpson.

He offers a valuable view point on the U.N. sponsored "sustainability" action plan.

Here is a brief quote from Wikipedia before I show this video:

Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[1] It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992.

I oppose Agenda 21. It's just another tactic to instill the NWO. What's your view?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

S&F for sharing that OP!

The statement that sticks with me from the video is, "The best things that our done in our society, are done freely."!

What a powerful statement!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I'm glad you enjoyed! I had to get this message out. It was so well said!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That power participation theory he talks about in the 1st minute to me stands out and has never been more evidenced than in TSA or DHS.

I almost sold my first car, back when I sold cars it was 2006 i think, to a guy that had just completed his DHS trainng and was going to be making $52k a year. He was about 6'4" 425lbs with bumps all over his columnar like white legs & his distant stare & breathing through his open mouth. His dad told me I better give a good deal cuz his boy was making a sacrifice for our country.

I remember the bank wouldnt buy the loan his credit was so bad. This was during a time they almost approved everybody I sent to finance. I remember his dad telling me it was a bad time for my future because i didnt appreciate his son making a sacrifice to keep me safe from terrorists. His son was going to do it anyway but they were going somewhere else. His dad told him to wait there while he went and got the truck. While his dad was gone I asked him so what are you going to be doing for DHS ? He said he didnt know they hadnt told him yet. He just finished training. I shuttered.

I thought first he wasnt the one that was going to be making the sacrifice. Second after watching his dad order him around i couldn't help but think that DHS thought they did find themselves a good'ern that wont ask no stupid questions.

I often reflect on that frightful day everytime i hear a TSA groping story. I havent flown since then. When i shared it with my sales manager he asked me what did I care? Go sell a car!

I wish I could've brought him to this day. I doubt if he would care now even.

That theory is what scares me. We saw it in New Orleans in gun seizurs. We see it in TSA groping kids. You take the powerless & let them "share" in your authori-tie. How evilly genius. I am going to read that book.

Thanks for sharing. S&F
edit on 21-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Loved your story! Good job on the description of the guy you were selling to.

We need more people like David Simpson representing our country.
edit on 1/21/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I have always felt that there are certain goals all of mankind should work toward together.

Humanity and ending suffering for all living things, creating a sustainable planet and preserving what flora and fauna we have not eradicated yet. Conserving the worlds limited resources, feeding the planet and making sure humanity does not self destruct. I think we can work on those goals together.
We only have the one world.
People getting together and demanding what they want will be new.
Any change that comes along is going to be new.
Any order is going to be criticized.

I think Agenda 21 began as a great noble undertaking that has been maligned the same way health care is threatened by saying there are going to be death panels. This is simply misinformation and letting the perfect be the enemy of the good or more accurately the crazy conspiracy theory be the enemy of the good.

Wonder what snopes has to say about agenda 21? I haven't checked yet but curious....
edit on 22-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I want to share this Politichicks video featuring an interview with Texas State Representative David Simpson.

He offers a valuable view point on the U.N. sponsored "sustainability" action plan.

Here is a brief quote from Wikipedia before I show this video:

Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[1] It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992.

I oppose Agenda 21. It's just another tactic to instill the NWO. What's your view?

This video is absolute rubbish. Its full of nothing but noise, Its a waste of time watching it. Amazing how intelligent some people are. They are trying to get a message out and all they do s**** you off with some horrible xyz noise, very clever.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Jan 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Also check out the law HR-1505 this is a federal landgrab law. How long before this comes to our front door???
edit on 22-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
This video is absolute rubbish. Its full of nothing but noise, Its a waste of time watching it. Amazing how intelligent some people are. They are trying to get a message out and all they do s**** you off with some horrible xyz noise, very clever.

Woah?! How much did they pay you to say that drivel, pal?
They are trying to get a message out? Oh yeah? What's the message?
Oh wait...no I get it...you want the UN to control your daily life!
Ok nevermind...

Anyways...back to the OP:
That is a representative with an actual clue!
Very nice to hear someone actually responding to that nefarious agenda.
And a congressman to boot!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Not paid a cent , just thought people would like to know what is going on is all, if you don`t believe just take the time and look it up, you will see it is the truth. No BS here.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions of Use:

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

edit on 22/1/13 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i'll play devils advocate with this scenario

if you have 4 ranchers taking water from a small river for their cattle, and one or two of the ranchers start taking so much water that the others downstream do not have enough left. instead of the ranchers going out and shooting at each other, the government steps in and passes a regulation saying that all 4 ranchers get an equal share of the water or they will go to jail and be fined. isn't that the type of "common sustainability" that the UN suggested?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
Also check out the law HR-1505 this is a federal landgrab law. How long before this comes to our front door???

it won't...it's strictly a law about the government coming on your land directly next to a international border to protect it...we have the canadian and the mexican border, that's it...this site always amazes me on the creative ways to pump up fear of government...it's almost as if it's...a....CONSPIRECY!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
This is truly insane, if true: (hat tip to Atlas Shrugs and LiveLeak.com for this)
FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
Beijing, China
Well, Snopes says it's poop. www.snopes.com...Who writes this crap, anyway?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by candlelight

Candle, my post wasn't directed towards you.
I am fully aware of this agenda and distrust it's intentions.

Thank you for the extra information!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

if you have 4 ranchers taking water from a small river for their cattle, and one or two of the ranchers start taking so much water that the others downstream do not have enough left. instead of the ranchers going out and shooting at each other,

Do you know how utterly ridiculous this scenario sounds? What are we in the Hollywood Lincoln County wars. How many heads of cattle does it take? Do you know how many tens of thousands of buffalo & bison & wild horses & bears & deer FLOURISHED here even a 250 years after we arrived. A drought may dry up some flow temporarily but no cattlemen.
I cant for the logic in me accept your argument. A waste of my consideration.

edit on 22-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Sorry jmmyx I just read your opening. Advocate. Oops. Too much fried chicken & mash potatoes for lunch. Not enough tea. Getting sleeepppy.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i'll play devils advocate with this scenario

if you have 4 ranchers taking water from a small river for their cattle, and one or two of the ranchers start taking so much water that the others downstream do not have enough left. instead of the ranchers going out and shooting at each other, the government steps in and passes a regulation saying that all 4 ranchers get an equal share of the water or they will go to jail and be fined. isn't that the type of "common sustainability" that the UN suggested?

Nah, the government probably already sold the water rights to Italy and if one of the farmers complains he's not getting his fair share of water they'll tell him to take it up with Italy. Meanwhile they'll eminent domain his farm and sell it to a golf course developer for a couple bucks.

top topics

join