It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should homosexual PE teachers be allowed in the locker rooms of the same sex?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not all gay people want to have sex with young boys.

Not all catholic priests want to have sex with young boys.

Lesbians aren't staring at your girlfriends butt. *Except for OtherSideOfTheCoin's girlfriends butt. I hear it's awesome.

Black people don't want to kill you.

Hispanic people aren't lazy.

Japanese aren't bad drivers.

Jews aren't penny-pinchers.

Russians are not all drunks.

All blondes aren't stupid.

All rednecks aren't inbred.

. . . . . . Need I continue?
edit on 21-1-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The homosexual angle is being conflated (again) with pedophilia. Otherwise wouldn't the question be more about 'should gays be allowed in the same locker rooms as straight folk?'

I'm in the gym damn near every day and so are other men. Nudity is just a 'meh.' How many are gay and would they be liable to get up to anything weird? Same for women in female locker rooms. As far as I'm concerned, it isn't a problem as long as blokes follow the same rules as urinal etiquette...eyes forward.

If gay people shouldn't be allowed in school locker rooms, should straight people be allowed to mingle on beaches? What about if kids are on the beach? What then?

Is the assumption that straight adults can manage their sexuality and pose no risks to others? Or is the assumption that gay adults can't manage their sexuality and pose a risk to kids?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

hahaI love this post

let me just say that i disagree with you on this.

Lesbians aren't staring at your girlfriends butt.

My Girlfriend has a amazing butt everyone is staring at it even lesbians

.... she made me post that.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by beezzer

hahaI love this post

let me just say that i disagree with you on this.

Lesbians aren't staring at your girlfriends butt.

My Girlfriend has a amazing butt everyone is staring at it even lesbians

.... she made me post that.

I edited the change.

Apologies.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
retracted

edit on 21-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: unnecessary comment...my bad

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
I forgot to say that 1/4 of highschool students are 18 or almost 18 so it wouldn't be pedophilia in those cases it would be a homosexual teacher attracted to a legal aged PE student.

And that is different than the PE teacher that doesnt enter the locker room, but is attracted to his female students in class....how?

Predators are predators, gay, straight, bi or a-sexual.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well I do have to point out when your wrong……

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well to be fair, you just cant trust someone to be a professional if you know they're attracted to the same gender.

/End sarcasm.

And what makes you think they would prey on young adults anyway? Wouldn't that be classed as paedophilia? And isn't that a completely different ball game?

There is probably more examples of paedophiles gaining access to children & young adults via teaching positions then there are of Homosexual people "abusing" the very same position..

OP are you assuming that a Gay person just couldnt help themselves? Do you not think they would be more interested in actual adults with the same level of maturity that are outside and live within the adult world?

This thread should be closed down.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Well to be fair, you just cant trust someone to be a professional if you know they're attracted to the same gender.

/End sarcasm.

And what makes you think they would prey on young adults anyway? Wouldn't that be classed as paedophilia? And isn't that a completely different ball game?

There is probably more examples of paedophiles gaining access to children & young adults via teaching positions then there are of Homosexual people "abusing" the very same position..

OP are you assuming that a Gay person just couldnt help themselves? Do you not think they would be more interested in actual adults with the same level of maturity that are outside and live within the adult world?

This thread should be closed down.

It's obvious that the most recent posters except for a couple didn't read my opening topic to begin with. It makes it clear when one of them mentions that the PE teacher in question was MALE when my "friend" not my "girlfriend" said her PE teacher was a lesbian in middle school or highschool. I mentioned that I noticed the same thing. So you guys need to read the actual posts, because the PE teacher was female and the woman that told me the story was not my "girlfriend".

As far as the pedophilia link and homosexuality link go. They ARE HAND IN HAND. You can't deny that people are attracted to young people it's human nature. And if you are attracted to men or women and you are a homosexual then you are thinking about "illegal" acts if commited realtime against them. Also if you were that same PE teacher looking at young children in any other situation, naked or in a form of undress, you would be committing an ILLEGAL act. The only reason I wanted people to quit focusing on the pedophile topic specifically was because there was more to this topic as well.

And I think SearchLights needs to grow up and actually read the posts and respond like a responsible adult and not get huffy puffy and say it needs to be closed down. It's kinda funny how upset and irrational she got right off the bat!

edit on 21-1-2013 by Swing80s because: add rediculouse quote

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

As far as the pedophilia link and homosexuality link go. They ARE HAND IN HAND.

Errrr No, No they dont

but thanks for confirming for us all that this really is a homophobic thread by a homophobe.

I have several homosexual friends I think your suggestion that they are peadophiles is sickening and you should have that post removed.

Question, have you ever been sexually attracted to a man or can you admit when a man is physically attractive.

edit on 21-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

As far as the pedophilia link and homosexuality link go. They ARE HAND IN HAND.

Errrr No, No they dont

but thanks for confirming for us all that thsi really is a homophobic thread.

I have several (meant to say homsexual) friends I think your suggestion that they are is sickening and you should have that post removed.

Question, have you ever been sexually attracted to a man or can you admit when a man is physically attractive.

WTF?? You have several (meant to say homosexual, throws lots of this post off though) friends and I offended you by offering the difference between legal pedophilia and psychological pedophilia? I don't understand what you're talking about at all. And what is sickening about what I said? That all people are attracted to younger people? I have a psych minor and I think I know a little about the primal reason for choosing mates, it's not their smartness or what's on the inside, it's about if they're healthy and young because that's the best way to procreate and were hardwired to that. Whethere we act on those compulsions or not is completely different. And if you are a homosexual, you still have those same feelings for a young attactive healthy looking mate even if you can't reproduce.

Am I wrong?

And yes I do find men physically attractive, and I point them out to my gf sometimes. I do have good looking guy friends but I would never be sexually attracted to them. There's a BIG difference between the two.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Swing80s because: quotee accidently typed wrong word

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

whoops didnt mean to say that was a error on my part I have changed that post.

I think it would be courteous of you to make your post reflect the change.

but you knew that really

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

As far as the pedophilia link and homosexuality link go. They ARE HAND IN HAND. You can't deny that people are attracted to young people it's human nature.

No they're not. Im 23 and im pretty much only attracted to woman. I have 18 year old girls messaging me and im like "Im not interested purely because of your age" You're obviously another mis-informed poster who is bringing his ignorance and hate to the Social Issues board.

And if you are attracted to men or women and you are a homosexual then you are thinking about "illegal" acts if commited realtime against them.

First of all, Thought crime isnt an actual crime (yet) And secondly, Homosexuals are not attracted to children, there is a clear definition between the two.

Also if you were that same PE teacher looking at young children in any other situation, naked or in a form of undress, you would be committing an ILLEGAL act. The only reason I wanted people to quit focusing on the pedophile topic specifically was because there was more to this topic as well.

I think you're being paranoid. To the point where you're "argument" lacks any reasonable basis.

And I think SearchLights needs to grow up and actually read the posts and respond like a responsible adult and not get huffy puffy and say it needs to be closed down. It's kinda funny how upset and irrational she got right off the bat!

Think people have a right to get "upset" if you insinuate that being gay pretty much makes you a paedophile to.

Like ive said, this thread should be shut down purely because there is nothing really to be discussed. Your OP sounds like the conversations i used to have in my teens when we were making fun of our gym teachers. Im pretty sure you're just trolling... A lot of that going on tonight.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

When 300 came out in the theatre, I saw it. The wife stayed home.

When she asked about the film, I said it was so awesome that I wanted Leonidas.

edit on 21-1-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No they're not. Im 23 and im pretty much only attracted to woman. I have 18 year old girls messaging me and im like "Im not interested purely because of your age"

Really? Really???

Hmmmm

Sounds a little weird but whatever...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

As far as the pedophilia link and homosexuality link go. They ARE HAND IN HAND. You can't deny that people are attracted to young people it's human nature.

No they're not. Im 23 and im pretty much only attracted to woman. I have 18 year old girls messaging me and im like "Im not interested purely because of your age" You're obviously another mis-informed poster who is bringing his ignorance and hate to the Social Issues board.

And if you are attracted to men or women and you are a homosexual then you are thinking about "illegal" acts if commited realtime against them.

First of all, Thought crime isnt an actual crime (yet) And secondly, Homosexuals are not attracted to children, there is a clear definition between the two.

Also if you were that same PE teacher looking at young children in any other situation, naked or in a form of undress, you would be committing an ILLEGAL act. The only reason I wanted people to quit focusing on the pedophile topic specifically was because there was more to this topic as well.

I think you're being paranoid. To the point where you're "argument" lacks any reasonable basis.

Think people have a right to get "upset" if you insinuate that being gay pretty much makes you a paedophile to.

Like ive said, this thread should be shut down purely because there is nothing really to be discussed. Your OP sounds like the conversations i used to have in my teens when we were making fun of our gym teachers. Im pretty sure you're just trolling... A lot of that going on tonight.

Again you are misread and misiniformed about what I'm talking about. I started this topic because of a valid reason and the fact that in this case I was suggesting that homosexuality and pedophilia go "hand in hand" in THIS TOPIC. NOT ANYWHERE ELSE. They go hand in hand in the same way that men liking young girls do if they were to watch them shower in highschool locker rooms.

In nooooo way am I "insinuating" as you put it that gays are pedophiles and that offends me. I was bringing up a logical discussion which started out with people with level heads speaking soundly, but all of a sudden has been hijacked and been blown out of proportion. I was aware that a lesbian might get angry about this but I thought in a rational way. You can't just explain your views on the topic without getting so angry you call me a troll and threaten that this topic is so offensive it should be shutdown? Why can't we talk level headed?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I would add more to what you were talking about but things might get out of hand LoL.
BTW Leonidas was pretty cute, but I'm all about Val Kilmer and Iceman from Top Gun, well that was before Val got fat

BTW my friend looks like the fat version of Val Kilmer and I started his nickname "Iceman" it's been pretty catchy!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Dude I am being serious could you please edit that post you quoted me on as a matter of courtesy.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yeah sure but I'll hafta change my entire post because I was a little shocked... But yeah sure

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

thanks buddy and thanks for pointing it out to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join