It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A convicted drug dealer sitting front row at the 2nd Obama Inauguration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgon8819

Birds of a feather flock together. El Presidente modified his oath. More to come, I suspect.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by gorgon8819
I just noticed Jay Z a very successful American rapper and convicted drug dealer sitting front row at the Obama inauguration.
Jay Z's real name Shawn Corey Carter has been arrested for dealing in crack coc aine. ( Proof is available all over the internet) He even rapped about it numerous times. He was also arrested in a stabbing incident in which he plead guilty, he received 3 years probation.

Jeez...I read the thread title and figured you meant Marion Barry.

I don't care of you are from Canada, that's funny right there.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgon8819
Hello fellow ATS members. I am gorgon. I just noticed Jay Z a very successful American rapper and convicted drug dealer sitting front row at the Obama inauguration.
Jay Z's real name Shawn Corey Carter has been arrested for dealing in crack coc aine. ( Proof is available all over the internet) He even rapped about it numerous times. He was also arrested in a stabbing incident in which he plead guilty, he received 3 years probation.

A link for the stabbing is here. www.mtv.com...

Now I am posting this in secret societies because there is alot of speculation that Jay Z might belong to the Illuminati. And my question is why would Obama allow him to sit in the front row?
(I know his wife Beyonce is singing for the president, but still Cmon) Is it because Obama and Jay Z are Illuminati brothers? This is also a bad message for kids all over the U.S. Please feel free to give your explanation or whatever it is you want to do.
Thank you for reading this

We all know that Obama relied on a sense of "black pride" to get black votes. He insisted he was change, but he was not change - he was short change and more of the same.

This is why Jay-Z is there. Jay-Z is one of the most important rappers in the game (I know, can't turn on my radio either - stop giving garbage the good beats), and influenced much of the game. Which brings me to Jeezy, another friend of Obamas and a well known player of the game (Black Mafia Family affiliated, the only reason I know this is because he won't shut up about it).

With the backing of Jay-Z and Jeezy, he had every dope boy that could vote going out to vote. Not to mention most of the population of the inner-city, and the black people in the suburbs that feel a sense of connection to that kind of music along with a connection to "black pride", or whatever politically correct terminology you would prefer..

Point is stop giving these garbage rappers air time and stop falling for simple tricks to control the populations votes.

The Illuminati? Jay-Z would love you to keep thinking he is one of them and giving him more hype. He is a Mason though, that I am pretty sure of.

eta: i see no problem with Obama being friends with them. There are far more pressing issues at hand than that.

Sorry forgot to add, color-sensitive people of all colors fell for the trick that a black president = change.
edit on 21-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
jay-z makes all sorts of illuminati like music, and what better way to brainwash the youth of america than to hide it in his music, which the kids eat up. he is probably taking orders from the POTUS to hide that crap in the music, and brainwash kids into being dumb, or unsucessful, and glorifying drugs, dealing drugs, and violence. its b/s

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
2nd chances all round then.

I cant see this being anything more than jealousy based really, no other law breakers there
why single out the Hova?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

Don't call him that please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join