reply to post by Mamatus
i'll take your 'challenge'...
1. Collective Faith in the Future of America.
notice the word 'future',
i.e. don't base your interpretations of america on the past.
2. Freedom Statue on the Capitol Dome.
we haven't lost any freedoms on the internet, nor any guns.
people continue to fight this reducing any efforts by the gov. to mere rumors.
gun sales are up, aren't they?
3. Separation of Church and State.
this was made to get away from the control of the vatican and the church of england, not to empower atheists.
the battle on this front wages on.
4. The freedom to vote for our leaders.
yah, our vote don't seem to count, and, reguardless, the president is elected by the electoral college.
maybe they know more than we do/
5. Presidential Oath of Office - Defending the Constitution of the United States
the corporate government has re-written both the federal and the state coonstitutions many time over, so this statement can be rather misleading.
might be good, might be bad.
1. Enduring strength of our Constitution.
could he mean they are bringing constituional law back?
2. Bridge the meaning of the words with the realities of our time.
3. While these truths may be self evident, they have not been self executing.
he is quoting from the declaration of independence.
are they planning a revolution??
4. Preserving individual freedoms requires collective actions.
he could be talking communism,
he could be saying we all need to pull together on the issues.
5. A decade of war is now ending.
it's gotta end sometime.
again, he could be trying to tell us something that he has to slip by his handlers.
6. Economic Recovery has begun.
threads on ATS indicate the same, maybe you should stop debunking them and pay attention to what is going on.
7. A little girl born into the bleakest of Poverty has the same opportunities as everyone else, for she is American.
ouch. turn that around, he is saying that the ELITE have the same oppertunities as the proverbial 'girl born into the bleakest of Poverty '
8. We must make hard choices to reduce the cost of our healthcare and the size of our deficit.
9. We must respond to the threat of Climate Change.
eludes to chemtrail program
10. Enduring security and peace do not require perpetual war.
11. We will show the courage to face our differences with other nations peacefully.
13. We do not all define liberty the same way.
these sound like an about face from policy set by previuos administrations.