It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies from King Obamas coronation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Obama takes ceremonial oath, challenges Americans to live up to founding principles

President Barack Obama challenged Americans to live up to the principles behind the nation's founding during his second inaugural address, delivered Monday after taking a ceremonial oath of office

He had the nerve to say this yes people he really had the nerve to say this after all the anti gun crap, and other current events.

"What makes us exceptional, what makes us America, is our allegiance to an ideal in a declaration made more than two centuries ago," the president said. "History tells us that while these truths may be self-evident, they have never been self-executing."

Have not seen any exceptionalism from his administration and done nothing but crap on that 200 year old declaration.

nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com...

The level of out right lies that come from the king is simple astounding hell taking a talking point from the right ?

Really?

American execeptionalism comes from the people it does not come from government and it doesn't come from people who cry about "fair share,Fair play".

The history of Americans the path we have blazed throughout 200 years has always been stand fast, and "Git r done" the cards have always been stacked against against us.

They will always be stacked against us no amount of government is ever going to change that.

edit on 21-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
more gun crap ?

there are 270 million guns in this country. how many does the tryannical military have ?

how many have been confiscated ? can you still buy a gun ?

baaaa
baaaa

link   
reply to post by neo96

I thought he was taking the Oath to be President?

When did King become a Option?

I think you are still upset your "Landslide" thing didnt happen.

link   
I follow trends and I have an uncanny ability to recognize things for what they are, usually...

It seems that Obama's comments could go one of two ways...

Either he is attempting to instigate an uprising, so that he can conquer it...And I have noticed much from the Media that is pushing this idea as well...Or, he is unable to be direct, because his masters are watching, and he WANTS us to liberate him, by taking back our country.

I wonder which it is?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is nonsense, they say we can not mix religion and politics but half of the
Inauguration is blessing this, bless that and bibles and crosses!

What I don't understand is why spend millions upon millions of tax dollars on this inaugural if he's already in the White House? If our economy is screwed!

Why tarnish MLK day and over shadow it with this event! Is he bigger than history?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by neo96

I thought he was taking the Oath to be President?

When did King become a Option?

I think you are still upset your "Landslide" thing didnt happen.

Yeah he did take an oath just like the last oath actually he took 4 oaths and has failed to uphold the constitution.

Very much kingly as with the rest of the pomp and circumstance in a country where people lost their homes,.don't have jobs there he is living the high life.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This still applies... the Law is the Law, and this is still in the rule book that the House uses, therefore available to us....

Jefferson's Manual is a sort of interpretive guide to parliamentary procedure, and is included (along with the Constitution) in the bound volumes of the Rules of the House of Representatives. It is ratified by each congress (including the current one), and has been updated continuously through the history of our democracy.

Within the Manual itself, the section covering impeachment is designated Section LIII. Section 603 refers to the section of the entire volume (including the Constitution and Rules) in which you'll find the listing of acceptable vehicles for bringing impeachment motions to the floor. The second vehicle being of most interest to our method. It reads:

"In the House of Representatives there are various methods of setting an impeachment in motion: by charges made on the floor on the responsibility of a Member or Delegate (II, 1303; III, 2342, 2400, 2469; VI, 525, 526, 528, 535, 536); by charges preferred by a memorial, which is usually referred to a committee for examination (III, 2364, 2491, 2494, 2496, 2499, 2515; VI, 552); or by a resolution dropped in the hopper by a Member and referred to a committee (April 15, 1970, p. 11941-2); by a message from the President (III, 2294, 2319; VI, 498); by charges transmitted from the legislature of a State (III, 2469) or Territory (III, 2487) or from a grand jury (III, 2488); or from facts developed and reported by an investigating committee of the House (III, 2399, 2444)."

While some of these words are no longer used in our everyday speech, here are the important bolded words above to understand:

Memorial: "a written statement of facts accompanying a petition presented to somebody in authority"

Preferred: "to make a charge against somebody by submitting details of the alleged offense to a court, magistrate, or judge for examination, or prosecute such a charge"

Do It Yourself Impeachment

It has worked in the past, but who knows if it would gain enough support or velocity to change anything. At least it is a place to start, where the common citizen can try to use THEIR tools against them, providing there is someone left who is willing to stand up to THEM for US.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hey JAK - Singling me out for some reason??

You're going to have to 404 this entire thread for political trolling if you want to apply the T&C. I mean, the title is no less inflammatory than my post:

Lies from King Obamas coronation.

Consistency, buddy.

edit on 21-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

top topics

join