It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly: The Dollar Will Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
First of all, NO i do not care much for Mr. O'Reilly, but at least he's mentioning this inevitable event coming our way. Here is the link and I will try to post the video below. If it doesn't work perhaps someone else will step in and try.

This is a major problem that isn't talked about much on MSM, but hopefully a discussion will soon begin even though it feels like it is much too late.

[yvid]

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Here is your vid

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

thanks! maybe one of these days i'll figure out what i'm doing on here!

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've always said, once talk of the dollar collapse starts to hit main street, events will start to accelerate. The masses will start to panic and the collapse will become Self-induced.

O'Reily, being number one in his time slot above buckwild, saying the dreaded “D” word (DEFULT) to the sheeple live, troubled me when i first seen this clip last night.

Things seem “off” lately. The markets are more wacked then normal and we have a lot of major events all colliding into each other at the same time. There is to much stuff happening at once for my liking and it leads me to believe we are on the cusp of a large event in the near future.
edit on 21-1-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'll be honest, I don't normally pay any attention to this guy. But I agreed 100% with what he had to say. The end where he talked about people being too dependent on machines and too lazy to care - oh yeah. I've seen that. I've known people who get confused because I don't want an electric can opener even. Or want a hand water pump installed in my back yard. O_O

I often think of Rome and how dependent they were on their own slaves before everything fell apart, and I wish we could learn from history as opposed to being doomed to repeat it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

From that whole embed code you pasted above, all you need is the video number which in your case is

6zS7RTiipww

you copy that and click on the "vid" button when making your thread and pasted the vid number in there.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

No, no, no. The disclaimer doesn't work. How could you hate the ATS community so much that you would post Bill O' Reilly's opinion on anything?

Yes, the dollar is going to collapse. I've heard it since 2008, yet the dollar is not backed by gold, it's backed by the U.S. military. If the military collapses then the dollar will collapse, unless the U.S. starts producing something besides weapons. Of course, this is only my view of it

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

A Lot of what he says has been moving forward for a long time.

Hes right to look for the Truth, just dont look on the O'Reilly show.

He is One of the worst Agenda Driven Talking Heads on TV.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I like how he says its all our fault like we have any control over anything the GOV does..

I also like how he says we are to lazy and to busy with selfish things, like oh IDK working 60-80hr weeks to pay our bills and high taxes. Trying to put food on the table for our families, trying to pay off the car I need to get to work, trying to cook dinner for my kid and gf, trying to wash clothes, clean my house, go to the gym and stay active so I don't get sick and spend more money I don't have at the hospital or rely on the GOV to pay the bill because I cant... Spending money on dentist, ect, ect the list goes on and one..

Yah I am just so busy being lazy that I just have so much time to be up someone ass to fix something when they aren't going to fix it no matter what I say or do.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
conspiracy theory is becoming big business

oh the irony

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Bill 'O is 100% right. The only thing that surprises me is that HE actually said it. He's become a caricature of what he used to be for sucking up and never saying too much to really rock the boat. He abuses guests, talks over anyone he disagrees with and general puts the truth to the term Newstainment, but on this? Well.. I guess he really didn't like eating crow like an all you can eat buffet after so badly missing the first mini-crash under Bush. He did look like quite a fool as he freely admitted at the time.

This is what it'll look like though and it's no theory. It's no guess work. The fundamentals are are pure math and math isn't political. You can't negotiate with numbers to make deals or compromise. They are as cold as they are pure in truth. This truth speaks very badly to our mid term future.

The Worst Hyperinflation Examples of All-Time - w/ explanations and outcome

The big ones are there. The Wiemar Republic, Zimbabwe, Yugoslavia and more. Really...despite the talking fools in Washington, this isn't magic. It's pure, simply cause and effect. Printing too much debases the currency leading to hyperinflation and a general economic collapse. It ought to be high school level economic theory here but these national leaders seem clueless.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The big issue is not whether what he says is true or not. The big deal is that when he says these things, it means that these concepts are reaching the ears of the mainstream.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
I like how he says its all our fault like we have any control over anything the GOV does..

I also like how he says we are to lazy and to busy with selfish things, like oh IDK working 60-80hr weeks to pay our bills and high taxes. Trying to put food on the table for our families, trying to pay off the car I need to get to work, trying to cook dinner for my kid and gf, trying to wash clothes, clean my house, go to the gym and stay active so I don't get sick and spend more money I don't have at the hospital or rely on the GOV to pay the bill because I cant... Spending money on dentist, ect, ect the list goes on and one..

Yah I am just so busy being lazy that I just have so much time to be up someone ass to fix something when they aren't going to fix it no matter what I say or do.

in his defence he was generalizing the American people as a whole. For crying out loud, 4x more people voted in the Grammys then the election, when I heard that I got instantly sick to my stomach. It the citizens duty to be informed no matter how busy you are, otherwise complacency steps in, people get lazy, don’t care, and corruption steps in, takes over, and we stand in the position we are in today. This didn’t happen overnight, it started decades ago but unfortunately the hammer will be dropped on us

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The dollar already collapsed, people just haven't realized it. Once they realize it it will show itself. Years of pork barrel projects that tried to show economic growth have destroyed the dollar.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
conspiracy theory is becoming big business

oh the irony

So you don't see the signs?

Countries starting to trade in their own currency, US bond sales being maintained by the FED, rumblings of the petrol dollar crumbling......not to mention the US debt increasing by trillions every year? Oh wait, the government knows what it is doing and has the best interests in the people (well, as long as the Democrats are in office - right?)

Nothing lasts forever, same holds true to the US Dollar reserve currency status.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
The big issue is not whether what he says is true or not. The big deal is that when he says these things, it means that these concepts are reaching the ears of the mainstream.

my point exactly, what ATS and its members have been saying for 5 years is now just hitting the MSM. What was fringe is now fact. The fact that he said this live will awake more people and create more social unrest. I was in disbelieving that he showed this segment. I replayed it for my wife and she said “ well we already knew this” I said “well yeah we did, but the fact that a MAJOR news anchor is saying this should scare you. Its becoming main stream now”
edit on 21-1-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearcarrier
I'll be honest, I don't normally pay any attention to this guy. But I agreed 100% with what he had to say. The end where he talked about people being too dependent on machines and too lazy to care - oh yeah. I've seen that. I've known people who get confused because I don't want an electric can opener even. Or want a hand water pump installed in my back yard. O_O

I often think of Rome and how dependent they were on their own slaves before everything fell apart, and I wish we could learn from history as opposed to being doomed to repeat it.

And I agree 100% with what you have to say! I only bring new things into our house when they are actually necessary or just very practical. Other than that, it's full of things with a history and a soul, things that are truly priceless but people are practically giving them away.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The only way the dollar can collapse now is if the rich people pull their money out of the market.

Its all a setup.... trying to use greed to do the job.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I've always said, once talk of the dollar collapse starts to hit main street, events will start to accelerate. The masses will start to panic and the collapse will become Self-induced.

O'Reily, being number one in his time slot above buckwild, saying the dreaded “D” word (DEFULT) to the sheeple live, troubled me when i first seen this clip last night.

Things seem “off” lately. The markets are more wacked then normal and we have a lot of major events all colliding into each other at the same time. There is to much stuff happening at once for my liking and it leads me to believe we are on the cusp of a large event in the near future.

I have to agree with you on that! As big as the gun thing is, I am not allowing it to take my eye off of what is happening in the financial world! The puzzle pieces are starting to come together and I really don't like the picture I am starting to see......

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Bill is right. Every single month, the Fed is creating $85 billion a month out of thin air, buying up worthless assets, monitizing our debts, and destroying by debasement, our currency. Every single day, the US sinks a further $5 billion in debt. Bill is also right that many citizens are not smart enough to understand what this means. The debt is the greatest national security threat the US faces, yet many Americans think about nothing else than the here and now, and also vote accordingly. Make no mistake about it, the vast majority of those living today are going to find out first hand how it is to live during brutally hard times....times that make today look like the good ol´days.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join