It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four-year-old boy who was stabbed to death beside his twin brother pictured clutching a toy tiger as

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Still doesn't explain why. Also, this guy is innocent until proven guilty. What was his motive to kill one and not the other? How did he enter the house? Was there blood found on him when the officers arrived or was he arrested for just being near the vicinity? Not going to crucify this guy until there are more facts to go on. Right now, they have nothing.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The fact that he has been charged with murder so quickly speaks volumes, if there was any doubt on the part of the police they would have held back. I don't live there now, but I will be visiting a friend near keighley in the next day or two who will probably have the lowdown, he's a solicitor (lawyer). As to why anyone would stab any child to death, it's beyond reasoning. My guess would be either it's the child's estranged father, revenge killing on his ex-partner, or a random schizophrenic with voices telling him to do it. If I hear anything, I'll post it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If he was the estranged father then he would killed both the boys and not just one. It may be also possible that he got interrupted during the crime. I'll wait to see what you can find when you go there.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join