It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four-year-old boy who was stabbed to death beside his twin brother pictured clutching a toy tiger as

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Four-year-old boy who was stabbed to death beside his twin brother pictured clutching a toy tiger as a baby as man, 32, is questioned on suspicion of murder

www.dailymail.co.uk

A four-year-old boy who was killed as he slept alongside his twin brother is pictured here for the first time.
The victim has been named locally as Riley Turner, while his brother is called Kenzie.
The youngster was carried out of the house by his distraught stepfather as he screamed: 'Somebody please help.'
The boy, whose twin brother was not hurt in the incident, was said by a neighbour to have been stabbed in the neck and body as he slept alongside his identical twin brother.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is absolutley heartbreaking, as a father this has made me cry. How could anybody do this to a sleeping baby, the world that we live in just makes me weep sometimes.

This is one of the most heart wrenching and horrible stories I have ever read. We should bring back the death penalty for cases like this.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY?! I can't imagine...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gltichy

I mean where do you even start to try and understand why this could happen. What possible motive could anybody have to stab a sleeping baby to death whilst he sleeps. How could anybody even think about doing this? This is all beyond comprehension, this ammounts to just pure Evil. I am in total shock with this story.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to do such an act...I guess this is the world we live in now...innocence being destroyed for no reason at all...Such a sad disturbing scene...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2013 by Gltichy because: Double post

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
*Just hugged my 4 year old son .....
*** Tears
This is a horrible world and i can't make sense of it anymore.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What I want to know is, why one child, and not the other(thankfully)?
Why these folks, and why this child? We need motive.

Sometimes I wonder if we ever came out of the Dark Ages.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I did also want to ask the question why only one of them but thought it might be misconstrewed. I am thankful that the other twin was not attacked but at the same time I just do not understand why he was not given the nature of the crime. Something seriously is not right about what has gone on here, maybe it is so horrible that my mind just cannot accept or understand it. This news story has really made me feel sickened and saddened more than I ever have in my entire life. Maybe it is because I have two young kids and I can't even imagine how I would feel or act if this happened to me.

Given the advances in forensics and policing, I am all for bringing back capital punishment for crimes like this one.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

WE dont need motive... hell, THEY dont have motives anymore. I recently "retired" from our Prosecuting Attys office last month. Over time Ive heard more recently from their own words that there really isnt a motive at all. " I dont know" " I felt like it" etc.. they dont know.. and as far as Im concerned, we dont NEED a motive to understand and condemn this behavior. There is NO preventing it. Many have lost the idea or concept of the sanctity of life, only see themselves and how the word pertains to THEM alone, they do what they FEEL. Even on ATS.. real life, everywhere.. people are driven by emotions and how THEY FEEEEEEEEL.. who cares about how anyone else feels.

We are reaping the rewards of manufacturing a world where the majority are narcissists.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Well, I'm not convinced all these crimes are motiveless, but you make some valid points nonetheless. We do have a group of people in this world who have set the quintessential example of the narcissistic lifestyle and attitude to the masses. Government and religious leaders.

Historically, the general population of any nation seldom exceeds the character and attitude of their leaders after a few generations. So it is no surprise, our society has been infected with the same mental disorders our "leaders" have.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't know what to think. Sure this isn't infanticide from the parents or a jealous brother who didn't know any better? What's up with the white suits? Did they quarantine the place? Sad story.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OMG, unbelievable. And I don't believe it will most likely be whoever they're arresting. Its done to terrorize people, and keep them in fear and giving away rights and freedoms. If I'm wrong, its like tiny percent chance due to the world as it is, so they earn being blamed, they earn that being the first thought that comes to mind.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Unbelievable, yet it happens... all too often.

As for the suspect, if it turns out he is responsible, the death penalty is not neccessary, I understand that in jail, when others find out they are in the presence of someone who hurt a child, the punishment they end up receiving from fellow inmates would leave them wishing they where dead.
edit on 22/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Update from the local news:-Keighley News

From the same page:-
www.keighleynews.co.uk...

Another one:-

www.keighleynews.co.uk... s/

I was born in this town. Other than to offer condolences to the bereaved I can say no more. If I did I would be banned from here, and quite possibly arrested.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

This story is totally unrelated to the boy's murder. So where is the update?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Its the top link, the one that reads 'Keighley News' in green. I kind of regretted posting the other two, it was disrespectful. But it saddens me to see so much wickedness in such a small town, that I know so well.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

Oh, okay. I see now. Thanks.

<<   2 >>

join