It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russia moves to enact anti-gay law nationwide"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

Sigh... I think I'm done commenting with you, I believe my IQ is dropping at a rapid rate going back and forth with you and your crazy agendas and NWO talk... I kinda feel sad for you, maybe this is just an act you're putting on, who knows, but if you really feel this way I just feel sad for you...

No i think he's trolling to, low post count gives it away
Trolling? hahahahaha You think that...because of my "low post count"? I know MANY-a-troll...that have 10's of thousands of posts! I've been coming to ATS for 8 years! I first started while seeking truth about 9-11. Took me 3 years to finally come across that. Boy, i remember when ATS used to have good, solid information. Now, it's full of people looking for stars and flags. PATHETIC!

Yea, what the site needs is more people like you, ya know, who are in "the know".... So it looks like you swallowed the blue pill, cool...
"In the know"??? Good information is readily available on the internet...if you know how to search. Truth is out there, you just have to know what TRUTH IS! Truth is: Man and Man can't make baby! If they can't make a baby....their reproductive organs are all for NOT.

It's a shame people would rather have their ears tickled with B.S.; rather than knowing the truth! No wonder why TPTB are 1%ers and you and your kids are their SLAVES!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Who cares if they can't make babies, we have overpopulation problems anyways, so isn't that a good thing? What if a straight couple doesn't want to make babies, are they a wasted product too? Life isnt built around just making families, there's plenty more to life...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Stick to the topic and refrain from personal jabs and off topic replies.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Nothing at your link supports this statement, which is what I was arguing with:

Originally posted by Juggernog
I guess theyve never heard of the Folsom Street Parades where these gays literal have sex in the streets with children walking around and watching and the cops doing NOTHING.

There were NO children in any of those pictures.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Nothing at your link supports this statement, which is what I was arguing with:

Originally posted by Juggernog
I guess theyve never heard of the Folsom Street Parades where these gays literal have sex in the streets with children walking around and watching and the cops doing NOTHING.

There were NO children in any of those pictures.

There was NOTHING but children in those pics. I certainly didn't see any ADULTS.
We DEFINITELY need a parade like that, for straight people.
Why do they get to act like that...and we don't? Maaaaan, if i were "gay"....i'd be in paradise.
And you say there were no "children", in any of those pics???
Sodom and Gomorrah would be PROUD!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago that homosexuality was illegal in many parts of the Western World, including the United States and the United Kingdom.

United States, until this year, banned gays from coming out in the military and would immediately discharge them if they did. United States and the United Kingdom still ban gay marriage, although this is improving somewhat in the USA.

United States and the Western World are hardly the moral leaders for gay civil rights that they would like you to believe, and have no business criticizing the Russians for restricting the civil rights of homosexuals.

And for the record, I'm happily straight.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can't understand where all this labeling came from. In order to call someone (or oneself) a 'homosexual' one must assume that this person is attracted to basically every person of the other gender. This is nonsense. People can't be attracted to, figuratively speaking, half of mankind. If you make sex with someone, it does not necessarily mean you are deeply attracted, it may be done out of curiosity or boredom or to copy someone else, too many possibilities. But if you are really attracted to someone, it must be a certain person, not billions of people. How can anybody know for sure he/she won't be attracted one day to someone of the opposite gender? In certain ancient societies homosexual behavior was possible, but nobody doubted a man can fall in love and marry a woman at some stage in his life. Also, as far as I remember in Russia they are trying to enforce a law against propaganda of 'unconventional' sexual behavior among minors. This doesn't sound the same as persecution of gay people.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I guess you didnt read the articles and the articles that are linked from the page where it reports on the children there.
You said there were no pics of public sex, I proved you wrong there, you say there are no children present, well, just read the articles and youll be proven wrong there as well.
Some people just cant admit when theyre wrong.
No point in going any further in here

fair

Some of the most unlikely attendees of Sunday s kinky leather fetish festival were under four feet tall. Two-year-olds Zola and Veronica Kruschel waddled through Folsom Street Fair amidst strangers in fishnets and leather crotch pouches, semi and fully nude men. The twin girls who were also dressed for the event wore identical lace blouses, floral bonnets and black leather collars purchased from a pet store. Fathers Gary Beuschel and John Kruse watched over them closely. They were proud to show the twins off.

edit on 1/21/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

And there are few children images scattered throughout this page.

[SNIP]

edit on 1/21/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed link containing nudity.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the post - it is genuinely interesting what other countries are doing.

It seems to me that the country isn't ready for open homosexuality yet, particularly with the high percentage of people polled still against it. Whatever an individual' personal views (and I am staying neutral) on homosexuality, a country cannot just go from rejecting/covering up homosexuality to overnight accepting it - it is a big change in culture hat takes years.

I know that my children's generation (teens) are far more at ease with the whole subject than myself, being brought up in a society where it has become more tolerated,.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Thanks for the post - it is genuinely interesting what other countries are doing.

It seems to me that the country isn't ready for open homosexuality yet, particularly with the high percentage of people polled still against it. Whatever an individual' personal views (and I am staying neutral) on homosexuality, a country cannot just go from rejecting/covering up homosexuality to overnight accepting it - it is a big change in culture hat takes years.

I know that my children's generation (teens) are far more at ease with the whole subject than myself, being brought up in a society where it has become more tolerated,.

Its VERY interesting seeing other countries and their views.. and how progress is seemingly going back to past laws and ideologies rather than exploring new ones

My kids' generations ( spaced them out.. have a foot in a few gens!) are also at ease... but being at ease doesnt mean they are not cognizant of issues and truth. They can be at ease with homosexuality and the different expressions of sexuality while maintaining their own individual sexuality. I have never been "turned" gay even though my old college roomie was a gay male and I have over the years in different states and countries found that homosexuals were among our friends. I do not think my chldren will be "turned gay" due to that either... as its NOT possible to change a persons sexuality or preference. Maybe on the surface, but we are who we are. This is the pitfal of the countries that, like Russia, take 2 steps back to a time where even your expression of love and sexuality is governed by others. ( homosexuality, interracial relationships, etc)

Im also amazed at the psychics here who KNOW who is gay and who isnt... or the odd ones here that apparently ask everyone they come in contact with if they are gay or not so they can determine if they are worthy of friendship or condemnation. Just incredible mindsets...

I hinted at it in my first post, though folks were too busy spewing ego and bile at eachother to get it as it relate to the OP. In Russia it was used against people... in their private lives. Not BECAUSE they were homosexuals, but it was an easy way to gain access to private lives in order to intrude and control a populace. LEGAL detainment due to a suspicion of deviance. I am SHOCKED that there are still those.. even with the info available on ATS.. that will subscribe to this sort of thing. I dont care what guise its under.. save the children from scary fags, fags undermine the morality of a nation and surely that nation will fall ( texbook Russia) or God hates fags... its all the same when you involve government.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good on them. Just because the USA accepts homosexuality doesn't mean the entire world has to. Each to their own, get over it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm shocked at that festival report, I was a bit naughty though and clicked on part 2.

Shocking ! / disturbing !

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
maybe san fransisco is making an anti heterosexual law?
poor russians.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That is disgusting.. But I found the most intelligent people among the festival and they had all their clothes on

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Fair enough. But the uncomfortable and scary part is the Government telling us who we should love and fining us for not loving what or who they think we should love.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FawnyKate
I'm shocked at that festival report, I was a bit naughty though and clicked on part 2.

Shocking ! / disturbing !

Yea, it is. Ive asked for the posts to be removed now that Ive proven my point.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join