"Russia moves to enact anti-gay law nationwide"

page: 2
11
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


You see, these hypocrites talk about rights but as soon as you excercise your right to an opinion that disagrees with theirs, they resort to name calling


Good catch. But, isn't that the times we live in? HYPOCRISY? The gay community will call me a "hate monger" or "homophobic"; and not even know me. Why do they need the entire world to agree with them???? And, why do they need "more rights", when they already have the same rights as everyone else???



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


No one is forcing you to love gay people, but would it be so hard to accept them? They aren't looking for special rights, they are looking for equal rights. You came to this thread on your own and willingly spewed hate about how being gay is unnatural and should be done only in the confines on ones home. Who are you to judge? You say there is no comparison to gays and blacks, which is fine, if you feel that way I'm sure I won't convince you otherwise, but to act like gay couples have it easy by any means today, you are definitely wrong, especially when there are people like you in the world who obviously hate them.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


No one is forcing you to love gay people, but would it be so hard to accept them? They aren't looking for special rights, they are looking for equal rights. You came to this thread on your own and willingly spewed hate about how being gay is unnatural and should be done only in the confines on ones home. Who are you to judge? You say there is no comparison to gays and blacks, which is fine, if you feel that way I'm sure I won't convince you otherwise, but to act like gay couples have it easy by any means today, you are definitely wrong, especially when there are people like you in the world who obviously hate them.

Well...sorry....when i'm constantly having my space invaded...that's when i have the problem. And yes, my space has been invaded. Many of my friends are gay....and for some reason, they think it's acceptable to put their hands on me. Could i do that to a woman, and get away with it????

Not everyone is gay...or agrees with your lifestyle. That's something that the gay community needs to accept.


+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


You see, these hypocrites talk about rights but as soon as you excercise your right to an opinion that disagrees with theirs, they resort to name calling


Good catch. But, isn't that the times we live in? HYPOCRISY? The gay community will call me a "hate monger" or "homophobic"; and not even know me. Why do they need the entire world to agree with them???? And, why do they need "more rights", when they already have the same rights as everyone else???



Oh my lord man... NOT MORE RIGHTS.... JUST EQUAL RIGHTS....... Where are you getting this more rights crap from... Please share with us some of these extra rights the gay community is trying to secure...



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 



Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
Uh, excuse me...you're saying i have to accept it...because gays want "rights"....what friggin' rights...and for what reason???


I am not saying you have to accept it. You can reject it all you want. Show me where I said you have to accept it. Otherwise, please don't put words in my mouth. I have said just the opposite. You are FREE to reject the whole idea of homosexuality. Go for it. The rest of us will move into a future where everyone has equal rights and you can throw fits all the way.


I have already listed rights that they want. There are MANY federal rights and benefits offered to married people. If gays aren't allowed to get married, they do not have those rights and benefits.

I'm not interested in talking about race. That's irrelevant to the discussion.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


You see, these hypocrites talk about rights but as soon as you excercise your right to an opinion that disagrees with theirs, they resort to name calling


Good catch. But, isn't that the times we live in? HYPOCRISY? The gay community will call me a "hate monger" or "homophobic"; and not even know me. Why do they need the entire world to agree with them???? And, why do they need "more rights", when they already have the same rights as everyone else???



Oh my lord man... NOT MORE RIGHTS.... JUST EQUAL RIGHTS....... Where are you getting this more rights crap from... Please share with us some of these extra rights the gay community is trying to secure...

Where are you getting "equal rights". Gays have the SAME EQUAL RIGHTS as everyone else. What do you mean, equal???? How equal? The equality of getting married and sharing in the same equality of divorce??? Who is the leader of this movement, because it's followers are absolutely clueless. It sounds more like an "agenda"...and not rights based on equality!



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


So its YOUR friends, not random people, right? Well, thats your issue, pick your friends better... I'm sure that gay couples accept the fact that everyone in the world won't agree with what they're doing, but that's life. What people should ALL agree on is equal rights for everyone, no matter if you're gay, straight, bi, confused, whatever...



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 



Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
Uh, excuse me...you're saying i have to accept it...because gays want "rights"....what friggin' rights...and for what reason???


I am not saying you have to accept it. You can reject it all you want. Show me where I said you have to accept it. Otherwise, please don't put words in my mouth. I have said just the opposite. You are FREE to reject the whole idea of homosexuality. Go for it. The rest of us will move into a future where everyone has equal rights and you can throw fits all the way.


I have already listed rights that they want. There are MANY federal rights and benefits offered to married people. If gays aren't allowed to get married, they do not have those rights and benefits.

I'm not interested in talking about race. That's irrelevant to the discussion.

You're saying i have to accept it...because i don't agree. But, noooooooow i get it....you want the BENEFITS of being "married". hahahahahahah

The future i see is conformity. If you don't believe what the "majority of sheeple" believe....something is wrong with you. Hmmmmmm


+5 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
Why do gay people need rights? Keep your sexual affairs where they belong: in the bedroom. Who cares that you're "gay". It HARDLY makes you "special". Gay people want to be treated differently, and given special rights. I've TRIED to "accept" it....but HONESTLY, it looks sooooooo UN-NATURAL; against nature. Men and women were designed to reproduce, and sorry to say, but men and men can't reproduce; neither can women with women. So, how "natural" can it be?


Id like to be able to hold a woman's hand in public maybe even kiss her on the lips, i shouldn't have to be given the "right" for that to happen but unfortuently its Russia's kind of thinking (And yours) that are making it so that "awareness" has to be raised about the gay communities. There ARE Homosexual people and that's not going to change because you have a distorted view of what is natural.

Maybe you just dont understand love.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


So its YOUR friends, not random people, right? Well, thats your issue, pick your friends better... I'm sure that gay couples accept the fact that everyone in the world won't agree with what they're doing, but that's life. What people should ALL agree on is equal rights for everyone, no matter if you're gay, straight, bi, confused, whatever...

It's random people as well. Considering i'm from New York, and went to school in the village...i have more than enough experience with these people. I mean, for goodness sake, look at the way they parade around town??? Do you see heterosexual couples doing that? Where is our straight pride parade? Where is our straight flag? And again, stop with the EQUAL RIGHTS comments. YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM, and you don't need to be "gay" to obtain them.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
Why do gay people need rights? Keep your sexual affairs where they belong: in the bedroom. Who cares that you're "gay". It HARDLY makes you "special". Gay people want to be treated differently, and given special rights. I've TRIED to "accept" it....but HONESTLY, it looks sooooooo UN-NATURAL; against nature. Men and women were designed to reproduce, and sorry to say, but men and men can't reproduce; neither can women with women. So, how "natural" can it be?


Id like to be able to hold a woman's hand in public maybe even kiss her on the lips, i shouldn't have to be given the "right" for that to happen but unfortuently its Russia's kind of thinking (And yours) that are making it so that "awareness" has to be raised about the gay communities. There ARE Homosexual people and that's not going to change because you have a distorted view of what is natural.

Maybe you just dont understand love.

i have a distorted view of what's "natural"? hahahahaha CAN THEY REPRODUCE? After all, THAT IS NATURE!
I understand EXACTLY what love is...and your Hollywood version, doesn't cut it! Turn off the TV...it's distorting your mind. Love has NOTHING to do with intimacy and affection!!!! Those are ACTS of love...not love itself. And, love is NOT an emotion either! People are seriously confused. No wonder our world is in the shape it's in!



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


I guess theyve never heard of the Folsom Street Parades where these gays literal have sex in the streets with children walking around and watching and the cops doing NOTHING.
Thats more than equal rights, thats special rights. If heteros did that they would be locked away and then put on a sex offenders list.
And theyre trying to say that they dont try and throw it in our faces?
edit on 1/21/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)
edit on 1/21/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)


+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


First... I'm not gay, I'm just defending the rights i believe they deserve (like you and I have)... Second, I don't believe they should be ridiculed for how they act, dress, or parade around town, isn't that their right? Unless you want to take it away from them.... I lived in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago for 5 years, I was on the border of the "gay" area which is Roscoe & Halsted streets and I dealt with gay people on a daily basis (living in the same area) and they were nothing but pleasant people. Of course I was hit on occasionally but thats life, I dealt with it, and let them know i was straight, no big deal... I just don't understand why you act like you're going to catch aids or the ebola virus from them by just a simple touch. I ask you to open your eyes, try and experience new things, and welcome those who are different then you, if anything, it will make the world a better place..


+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 



Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
Where are you getting "equal rights". Gays have the SAME EQUAL RIGHTS as everyone else.


In many states, they don't have the right to get married.
In many states, they don't have the right to adopt a child.
In Russia, they don't have the right to show affection in public.



What do you mean, equal???? How equal?


What do you mean "how equal"??? EQUAL. The same. Equal is equal. There are not varying degrees of equality.




The equality of getting married and sharing in the same equality of divorce???


Yes. Of course.

reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 



Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
You're saying i have to accept it...because i don't agree.


You have the freedom to disagree and the freedom to reject it. You don't have to accept or agree with anyone. You are free to hate and judge. Go for it.
I am voicing my disagreement with you. It's all good.




But, noooooooow i get it....you want the BENEFITS of being "married". hahahahahahah


Honey, I HAVE the benefits of being married. I AM married. I am NOT gay! How many ways do I have to state that before you GET it?


+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


I guess theyve never heard of the Folsom Street Parades...


No I hadn't so I looked it up. Nothing there about gays. It's a leather and bondage festival. While I'm sure there are gay people there it's not exclusive.


...where these gays literal have sex in the streets with children walking around and watching and the cops doing NOTHING.


BS. The Wiki site even stated that the festival has the support of city counsel.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 



Originally posted by Juggernog
I guess theyve never heard of the Folsom Street Parades where these gays literal have sex in the streets with children walking around and watching and the cops doing NOTHING.


Can you back this up? Because their policy draws the line at lewd behavior of anyone.

Folsum Street Fair



Folsom Street Events encourages all fairgoers to express behavior that is safe and within the law. We encourage everyone to take personal responsibility for providing a positive communal environment for the adult alternative lifestyle community. Lewd acts will be disrupted by our security volunteers who reinforce this message for anyone found on the fairgrounds to be in violation of our policy.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
Why do gay people need rights? Keep your sexual affairs where they belong: in the bedroom. Who cares that you're "gay". It HARDLY makes you "special". Gay people want to be treated differently, and given special rights. I've TRIED to "accept" it....but HONESTLY, it looks sooooooo UN-NATURAL; against nature. Men and women were designed to reproduce, and sorry to say, but men and men can't reproduce; neither can women with women. So, how "natural" can it be?


Id like to be able to hold a woman's hand in public maybe even kiss her on the lips, i shouldn't have to be given the "right" for that to happen but unfortuently its Russia's kind of thinking (And yours) that are making it so that "awareness" has to be raised about the gay communities. There ARE Homosexual people and that's not going to change because you have a distorted view of what is natural.

Maybe you just dont understand love.

i have a distorted view of what's "natural"? hahahahaha CAN THEY REPRODUCE? After all, THAT IS NATURE!
I understand EXACTLY what love is...and your Hollywood version, doesn't cut it! Turn off the TV...it's distorting your mind. Love has NOTHING to do with intimacy and affection!!!! Those are ACTS of love...not love itself. And, love is NOT an emotion either! People are seriously confused. No wonder our world is in the shape it's in!



I thought the Hollywood version was a man and a woman who kiss without actually moving their lips? It is people's need for love that leads them to seek intimacy and affection from a partner but im not actually surprised you dont understand that


" Love is not an emotion"


Keep on trolling, Im using my freedom to ignore your ass haha.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


I guess theyve never heard of the Folsom Street Parades...


No I hadn't so I looked it up. Nothing there about gays. It's a leather and bondage festival. While I'm sure there are gay people there it's not exclusive.


...where these gays literal have sex in the streets with children walking around and watching and the cops doing NOTHING.


BS. The Wiki site even stated that the festival has the support of city counsel.


Dude. Ive seen the pics but whatever.. The last time I tried to link it here.. The post was deleted
SanFran made it illegal to have public nudity, the only clause in it is the Folsom Str Fair.. Look that up too.





top topics
 
11
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join