It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthals were more advanced than us. THEY were one of the megalithic cultures of the remote past

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorAlfB

AND?

The last bastion of neanderthal as far as we can tell was Iberian Peninsula. That is not the only place they are supposed to have held out against the advancing Cro-magnon populations. It is also a THEORY.

Also if you had any idea of what you were talking about you would know about the IMMENSE discoveries being unearthed in Spain as we speak, which have every one in the archaeological community holding their breath. Do some ACTUAL research or wait until I do it for you, as it is you are completely inept.

Is your only purpose here to provide the negative argument or the retarded one of "aliens brah"

Not to mention if you are going to provide anything, please provide the scholarly information and not some 120 word article from some BS piece.

I have lost all respect for your "efforts" here......and I will not hold back my reservations about you any longer.

edit on 10-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is a fascinating and well researched thread, I'd love to know what you think of recent discoveries.
I jut hope that it wasn't closed down by a couple of half witted trolls posting nonsense.

Well done and thank you.a reply to: zedVSzardoz

<< 8  9  10   >>

join