It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates to be Assasinated/Vaccination Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
MATTHEW 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

NAMASTE*******

I love how this comes up twice.

It's absurd the first time, so.. infinitum ad nauseum.

tell you what, go get a camel, then get a needle.

Now tell me. Do you need the bible to tell you how hard it is to put the animal through the object?

But it sure makes rich people sound evil.. off to hell with them.

not a bad idea, actually. if all the rich people are in hell though, what a crappy place heaven must be. no wonder you want so many people to keep you company. yikes.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
MATTHEW 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

NAMASTE*******

I love how this comes up twice.

It's absurd the first time, so.. infinitum ad nauseum.

tell you what, go get a camel, then get a needle.

Now tell me. Do you need the bible to tell you how hard it is to put the animal through the object?

But it sure makes rich people sound evil.. off to hell with them.

not a bad idea, actually. if all the rich people are in hell though, what a crappy place heaven must be. no wonder you want so many people to keep you company. yikes.

well if you read my post
you would see 1 spoke of he being a more level minded rich said nothing of hell repeated POST to show where @ in bible found.. Again I wa snot bashing the rich, you mistepped..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Bill gates mentioned in his speech at Ted talks that If they do a really good job with vaccinations they can reduce population growth. This was after making an equation and saying that one of the factors in the equation has to get near zero for global warming to not kill us, or some such thing like this...

Guess which number out of the four he decided was the main one to try and reduce??

Population...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

So he is a depopulation advokate?

Well, I might be going against the grain here but I think he is right. We do need to lower human population on this planet. How we go about that though is seemingly an impossible question to answer without imposing some rules that go against human nature.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

So he is a depopulation advokate?

Well, I might be going against the grain here but I think he is right. We do need to lower human population on this planet. How we go about that though is seemingly an impossible question to answer without imposing some rules that go against human nature.

Whether you and him are right or wrong these thoughts do fall on the same side as the powers that are..

Point being, I don't think he will be assassinated by the powers.. Maybe the steralized children armies will come after him when they figure out his plans??

He specifically says vaccinations are the way to reduce population... He's not even coy about it.

I think these are dark thoughts to be entertaining, but I see the merit, it's just not my cup of tea to go around taking away peoples future genetic diversity..

edit on 1/21/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I think you may be right, maybe I missed the bigger picture on this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
We can only hope his plane falls out of the sky along with a few other people considered in the Elite class.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Allot of people despise Bill Gates, equating him to a Rockerfeller or a Rothschild elitist. I don't believe this man is truely evil like many of the elite are. I'm not completely sold that vaccines, especially polio vaccines are part of a secret eugenics program. If you look at the body of his philanthropic contributions, some of which include providing basic things like toilets to people in places where such things never existed, it's hard to believe his goal is the extermination of the human race. I believe his greatest downfall is his trust in mainstream science, this was afterall what brought him much of his success. For example, on the topic of distributing GMO crops to impoverished nations or even if there are real risks with vaccines, he doesn't see any real harm (if there is any) in distributing these things to the third world. He might even chalk any dangers up to unbelievable conspiracies. So to perhaps too much of an extent Bill Gates is controlled by the main stream as are millions of intelligent people.
edit on 21-1-2013 by slopeofyourmind because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by slopeofyourmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by slopeofyourmind

I don't think he is an enemy to humanity as a whole, but when you're that smart you come to realize we're nearing a point in history where starvation and disease, mixed with lack of energy in oil and coal, cause people to become trapped, and as the energy doesn't get to adjust slowly massive amounts of people would die...

He's on the side of "Let's shoot the deer so they don't die" It's a true idea. As the wolves left deer over populated and in large numbers starved to death, and had massive health issues.. You have to kill some of them so the ones left have enough to eat. Humans have no predators but other humans... And so here we are at the dilema of millinia...

Another thing, whether you believe vaccines are harmful to reproductivity or not, Bill Gates Does..

It's in his own words right above, I posted it for you..

"If we do really well with Vaccines, Health care, and reproductive services, we can reduce the future 9 billion population by 15%"

That's stopping 1,350,000,000 people from being born by the way... How do you think they would do that with healthcare vaccines and reproductive services??

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by slopeofyourmind

"If we do really well with Vaccines, Health care, and reproductive services, we can reduce the future 9 billion population by 15%"

That's stopping 1,350,000,000 people from being born by the way... How do you think they would do that with healthcare vaccines and reproductive services??

Yes it would appear that vaccines lower the population but perhaps that could be explained by: (I'm just going to quote from here)

Whoa, vaccines help lower the population growth rate? YES. It sounds counter intuitive, because science, the last couple of centuries, and the current population are all solid evidence that vaccines lower mortality rates.

How do lower mortality rates slow the growth of the population? Lower mortality rates correlate to lower birth rates because they eliminate many of the risk factors that drive birth rates higher. Vaccinnes contribute to health, well being, and longevity- loosening the pressure of early procreation. Couples are waiting longer to conceive children as our expected life span allows us to first fulfill our educaional and career oriented goals.

source

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

those vaccines that Bill Gates is wanting to deliver to poor nations is causing major health issues. He isn't doing the people any favors, it looks like he is but so far 40 children are ill from the vaccine. minimum of 40 children sick

As for vaccines themselves,

a recent investigative report compiled by Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic, Ph.D., uncovers more than 30 years of hidden government documents exposing these vaccine schedules as a complete hoax, not to mention the fraud of the vaccines themselves to provide any real protection against disease.
government documents reveal vaccines to be a hoax

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Why is it? that is what tptb will do to him for performing acts like this. He plans to spend his whole wealth on world health issues. There is no way tptb will let this happen as they need diseases to sell their over inflated medications to people.

And what makes you think he won't use their "medications" to fight diseases?

Evil always presents itself as good. If Bill Gates didn't do as he was told, they would financially destroy him within hours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join