It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates to be Assasinated/Vaccination Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Bill Gates has just signed his own death warrant by defying tptb by delivering the following message to mass media.

‘I’m certainly well taken care of in terms of food and clothes,’ he told the Telegraph in London. ‘Money has no utility to me beyond a certain point. Its utility is entirely in building an organization and getting the resources out to the poorest in the world.’

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He has promised to use all of his wealth to irradicate Polio and then move onto other diseases after that. He has so far given away $28 billion and has $65 billion left. I must say that I applaud him for his intentions and what he has done and if only those with power and wealth would think in the same way. But on the other hand the powers that be will never let him get away with this and I fully expect to see the Gates family killed in a plane crash any time soon.
edit on 21-1-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The title of this thread is kinda... ridiculous.

I get its in skunk works, but sheesh... That's for you omega

edit on 21-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Why is it? that is what tptb will do to him for performing acts like this. He plans to spend his whole wealth on world health issues. There is no way tptb will let this happen as they need diseases to sell their over inflated medications to people.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Your view of bill gates is so 2005 :/.....

These days hes all about genetically modified mosquitoes, spreading diseases and trying to make buddy buddy with the eugenicists.

Not a philanthropist. IMHO hes low level wishing he was higher TPTB
edit on 21-1-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Have you considered that the vaccines he distributes are made by pharmaceutical companies that are part of the tptb?

Hardly anyone in his position comes out with pure good news, theres usually bad news for someone/something hidden somewhere...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Explanation: Incorrect!

It is in the skunk works forum for HIGHLY SPECULATIVE topics with no proof what so ever required beyond just the concept ok.

And the concept is conspiratorially valid!

He is an important man and also very rich and he could very easily be the assination target for several nations and or businesses.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps you reasses this in light of its forum placement and take that deeply into consideration before you choose to reply to this thread again ok!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
Have you considered that the vaccines he distributes are made by pharmaceutical companies that are part of the tptb?

Hardly anyone in his position comes out with pure good news, theres usually bad news for someone/something hidden somewhere...

Yes very good point, this could be just as likely. Either way, something fishy is going on.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I always thought his money went to sterilize these people in poor countries, population control. He is of the elite.

Gs

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Dude his part of the whole crew.
What you really think just two random guys created a computer in their garage and set mankind to next step in civilization ? Nut Jobs and Bill Gates shaped the world we now today. By accident in a garage...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
.But on the other hand the powers that be will never let him get away with this and I fully expect to see the Gates family killed in a plane crash any time soon.

RESPECTS for his Services to Others. As far as he being a target smh and WHAT OF THE CHARIOTS THAT WATCH THE TARGETERS. 1 wonders

Keeps coming back some need to have fear installed smh- not accepting

Sad that a person who tries to do good has to even worry about being attacked, guess that's why some new Energies are coming in just as destructive as past observed ignorance's. So if the demons got claws then so must the Angels.

Thanks B.G for remaining a leader in the groups of the rich and for doing Services to assist EA*RTH.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Doesn't bill gates have close ties to the Rockefeller faction also? mmmmm.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

I always thought Bill Gates was classed more of a Maverick than a colluder?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

See above for the all important skunk works edit

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Given Billy boy is reaching his 60s, I'd imagine he'll have made some provision to continue his programme of giving (however you perceive it) in the event of his death. Killing him wouldn't stop it happening, and would actually make him a matyre of sorts to charity.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Why is it? that is what tptb will do to him for performing acts like this. He plans to spend his whole wealth on world health issues. There is no way tptb will let this happen as they need diseases to sell their over inflated medications to people.

If he doesn't die, then can we expect you to retract your claim?

No? Let me guess, it will happen, unless it doesn't because you've tipped them off with this thread.

Sneaky.

.... dear ATS please stop the obnoxious hovering ribbon that takes up my text every time I read a post or reply. I am sick of having to navigate to that damn thing to remove it. every.. single.. time.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
AS SAID its as hard for the rich to get into Heaven as it is for a Camel to get thru a needle hole. With that as soon as some see their money wealth its understood these beings are taken apart for every thing possibly wrong with them. Acknowledged, but he seems to be one of the more level minded rich. And 1 appreciates when I hear he is helping the species when so many don't seem to be..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Napple.....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Personally I think the richer and powerful you become the harder it is to avoid TPTB and their attempt to make you part of it, IF they are interested in your assets/influence. I'm sure he didn't start off as the establishment but I'm pretty sure he's part of it. As far as I've seen on some lists he attends Bilderberg meetings...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
MATTHEW 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Skunk Works isn't for everyone, I don't understand why some come here to complain about threads in it. The whole subject is in line with what is expected in Skunk Works, I wouldn't have posted it else where on the forum, but when I read this article today, this is what it made me think.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join