It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Lol, it's funny how the "Plejorans" chose a name that just happens to be close to our own English/Greek name.

What tosh!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000
Lol, it's funny how the "Plejorans" chose a name that just happens to be close to our own English/Greek name.

What tosh!

A a a

not so fast there fastwalker

I will have you know that at least 50 different ETs made an impact on us as people going back many years

In fact. Chinese/Japanese (Asian like) written language, was inspired from the stars

groovy stuff

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm always open to learning new things and will try my hardest to not 'bash" anyone with a seemingly out of this world (pun sort of intended) theory.

This stuff interests me, but that's as far as it goes. I won't say it's false.. but if i was held at gun point and told to decide whether its true or false, i'd probably go for the latter.

Interesting stuff anyway, and who knows what will happen. Star wars might come true. We can dream.

Light sabers at the ready people.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I didnt read the OP as fact or that the OP has proof, he explained that's his CONCLUSION of what he has seen/heard/researched.

To be honest i agree with him, of all the things we can read up on about this subject. Put it all together (or most of it) and you have the OP .

The things is, as soon as people hear Pleiadians or galactic federation they will just turn off, like me...but i get ya OP

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but this is the same tired crap that keeps getting posted. You realize you are doing a disservice to anyone honestly interesting in UFOs and ETs, right? I mean, people like you are the Alex Jones of the community, out there, spouting half literate comments then going off on such an insane tangent that one can only assume you are trolling us.

I do find it funny that, here on earth, we have various spoken and written languages that, while having some similarities, are in no way all "english".

Yet all these aliens speak in tongues we can pronounce and spell with plain english.

Fascinating.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

Is anybody else tired of the crappy pics and videos that surface from time to time? Just once I would like to see a video and be blown away!!! You'd think with all of our technology and access to video equipment the evidence would be growing at an astonishing rate.

YEs, I'm tired of them and these poorly written, wouldn't even air on sci fi (i refuse to call it syfy), space novellas.

Sadly, as access to and quality of equipment increases, so does the ability to "fake" it.

20 years ago, you had to either spend thousands of dollars on a computer and software, or thousands on a computer and less than legal software, to make a convincing fake video. Now you can do the same, legally for free, on your laptop.

i would love something that can't be debunked, and will continue to look for it, but my patience is growing thin with people and their made up nonsense.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
you think there is members on ATS affliated in a alliance and working with the Malevolent Ets to help fufill some agenda of debunking. disinfo or to hatch some heinious plan to mind control the most malleble and impressionable of minds?

NO not exactly the way you put it.

When I called that guy orion member, I clearly made it into a joke, not my fault some of you don't have a sense of humor

But, on a serious note, do I KNOW that government employs paid posters for various topics, Yes I know it.

So how much does it pay?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The last poll showed that 70% of ATS Members agree with you.
They're Here !
The Orion Grays come from the Betelgeuse Star System.
They call themselves the Etherians.
That's because they can jump their eternal spirits out of their bodies at will.
They change bodies the way we change a pair of shoes.

The Draco & Hydra Reptilians have an alliance with them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I know that is not all encompassing but the greys are not behind this crap. They are against it.

I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU

that I am not a gov disinformation guy

Take all my posting history, you will see that I am THE GUY on ATS with deep hate for US,NATO,ZIONISM,IMPERIALISM,BANKING CARTEL

Anyone who takes time to read my posts, will find nothing but from the heart writings.

Can you prove to me you are not a Disinformation agent yourself, I doubt it
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

What a perfect cover,

Posting history makes one suspect your against searching for a unified truth.

Anyway from your OP

now this is important, please pay attention, these guys are the bad a$$es. The Orions are believers in Fascism, the totalitarian way of life. We here on Earth have been very unlucky bunch of humans, The Orions got to us first, Orion group came to us in our ancient past, and they stayed with us, they infiltrated us, shaped our beliefs, our cultures, messed with our DNA, and so on.

Sure, however why would they shape our beliefs and culture to believe in and write prophecy such as

That day may be prophesied in religious books of Bible, Quran and Talmud as the day when Good wins over Evil.

sort of stupid on the Orions behalf, why even allow an idea such as this if they have done as you say, none of your story makes sense in a fashion that can flow, you have taken bits and pieces from everywhere and made them fit only from your perspective and failing to even attempt to show us some reasoning other than saying 10years research, don't ask, I should write a book... makes you sound like a youngster wanting attention from the big boys.

They are FRIENDS with US government (do you honestly need more proof these guys are Bad)

No, just some reasoning on your part and maybe clearing up some inconsistencies then evidence that you can share that they exist and so on

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You have read "High Strangeness" by Laura Knight-Jadczyk? Most of what you believe of the Greys is in line with her talks with the "Cassiopeans" (I personally prefer the "Sonypaens":@@
. I think her book is very interesting, but a work of fiction nonetheless. All due respect but I believe the Greys (at least the ones who perform abductions) to be soulless and neither good nor evil. My only impression of the Greys is strictly limited to witness testimony given by the servicemen and women who witnessed Roswell (the so-called "deathbed" confessions). Some witnesses of them observed a kind of innocent frailty in the Greys. One of the servicemen I remember described them to have "kind eyes", like a human, only bigger. They wore these scleral black contact lenses as a kind of uv ray blocker (hence the lizard eye effect). I remember one saying "Those poor creatures!" (I think Edwin Easley). Maybe the Roswell greys were a different sub-species? Who knows. I do think that the negative press on them is really over the top. Some might be evil, but to be honest, aren't we? Wars? Corruption? Sex abuse? Murder? Perhaps because the Roswell greys didn't want to come here by choice (i.e crashed here) perhaps they were the rare 'good greys'? Anyway, I am new, don't want to argue. Your 2 cents is just as good as mine.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Actually we would have to be pretty lucky to catch any kind on image, let alone a quality one.

Why?

Well at our current level of tech Humans understand the concepts of and are ironing out the issues to make invisibility cloaks.

Thats today, right now.

So lets apply that to a people who have the tech to travel across the vastness of space. You see where I am going here.

If we see anything at all its because they simply don't care if they are seen.

As to the issue of Orions and such, well it plays out to much like a chapter from a sci-fi novel for me to take seriously.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It would be cool if there were a forum on ATS dedicated to "highly speculative topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven",

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If they were BUDDIES, our government would have "fixed it" and you would not be seeing all this demonizing crap all over the net... but it is SATURATED with this stuff.

Look man

government does not YET control the internet

And Yes I can prove this as well

Take a look at truth on 9/11. It was CIA and Mossad who did it, government could not stop this from spreading on the net.

One day government might be able to control the whole Net, but not today.
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Please stop my guts are killing

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
just asking a question not attempting to shred you at all so please don't mistake just asking is the data you presented truly how you feel or is there another agenda, hence you sincerity so if possible can you answer my question.. For I do follow some of the data you shared.

Thanks

I have NEVER been and NEVER will be a disinformation agent

I am the kind a guy who used to make sandwiches for the homeless for crying out loud

I am willing to admit, that it is possible that I interpreted information on Extra Terrestrials wrongly.

But I don't think so, the evidence is overwhelming.

Yes, its so overwhelming that we cant make head from toe in this thread because supply so much of it.

Is this in the Grey Area or Aliens/UFO section?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

and I just want to point out how silly and desperate you sound.

Actually you sound pretty desperate to present your side of the story

You claim you are Greys contactee since age of 5, FOR ALL I KNOW, you could be one of them

You claim Government has done disinformation to present Greys as Bad. And yet your evidence for this is mumbling about polygraph test that you KNOW no one will call you on, since this is internet anonymous board.

Speaking of making claims lets go back and read the OP shall we

My 6pack is becoming very defined

Thank you OP

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Yah, good. Blame all the bad stuff the gubmint does on aliens. That way we can't fix it, right? So why bother, right?

You are the one spouting dis information for the government...

Wait, that makes you an "Orion", doesn't it?

WRONG, I made a thread on ATS about making revolution against the government,

My history is plain open for everyone to see.

Your smear of me just won't hold up.

So the thread is not about you telling us the real nature of ET as the title states and has morphed into a revolution against the Gov. thread, sound like the work of wait for it....

Shape shifting Reptilians

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Aliens & the UFO phenomena actually stems from the demonic realm. They are interdimensional shapeshifters and can take the form of any of the types of things we perceive to be aliens on another planet. Your research is bogus, if you had done your homework you would also come to this conclusion like other UFO researchers have in the past. But instead you choose to believe the sewage that comes out of the Galatic Federation of Light cult.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's a very complex and complicated subject to comprehend or even express.

It sure is, could this be why maybe

It's very difficult to take a 5D photo with a 3D device. The clear 3D photos we typically get (and there are plenty) are most likely ours and/or scout-ships.

I would love to see one of these 3D photos, is that a hologram your describing

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Aliens & the UFO phenomena actually stems from the demonic realm. They are interdimensional shapeshifters and can take the form of any of the types of things we perceive to be aliens on another planet. Your research is bogus, if you had done your homework you would also come to this conclusion like other UFO researchers have in the past. But instead you choose to believe the sewage that comes out of the Galatic Federation of Light cult.

Demonic realm? Shapeshifting? I struggle to fathom how you can come to a conclusion like that. Why are beings from another planet ruled out for you? Really curious.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

What tosh!

Are you certain its not more of an older related form of Latin, for there is a tie there. Our languages are seeded so one could say, its our words for them, but then that goes around full circle as they have given us their languages, but in different ways, different forms. Ours would be more like preschool learning book with simplified language.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join