It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Satiated trolls r satiated.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Sounds about right OP

You're not Alex Collier are you?

The only slight disagreement I have is, not all Greys are Orion. It's my impression some are robotic creatures opposed to organic Beings and used by many races as gophers. But not robotic like we know. Something like robotic and biological mixed together. They are manufactured from the best of my knowledge.

This is so they can penetrate our atmosphere/environment (via scout ships) and do whatever it is they're doing and not worry about being subjected to hazardous materials (or NASA skeet shooting)!

That's been my understanding anyway. One thing for sure.....this is a REAL phenomenon and an integral part of our history. They ARE our history!
Creationism vs Evolutionism are the myths! We've been misled.

We're not waiting for proof anymore. We're waiting for acknowledgment!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Anyone and I mean ANYONE connected with the Orion group can be deemed dangerous and to be avoided.

With the Orions, you simply can't afford to roll the dice, these guys are bad a$$.

The Greys and other reptilians are not only guilty of abducting humans.

They killed humans
They have Eaten Humans
They experiment on humans
They have tortured humans.
They are FRIENDS with US government (do you honestly need more proof these guys are Bad)

When that day comes, you can kiss goodbye current major governments.
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Do you have any credible sources to back any of this? Or is this just your theory and not physical "proof"?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

What I don't understand, however, is how... when practically every phone on earth these days can take a decent picture, we still don't have so much as a single incontravertible piece of evidence.

It's very difficult to take a 5D photo with a 3D device.

The clear 3D photos we typically get (and there are plenty) are most likely ours and/or scout-ships. The 'mother ships' that are traversing time and space (and house the scout-ships)...reside in a different vibration. But apparently have the ability to materialize at will. Sounds like they're able to mimic their environment to some degree and lower their vibration. Like a chameleon-craft.

It's a very complex and complicated subject to comprehend or even express.

And here's a misnomer. Not all aliens originate on planets. Some live in these 'motherships' that are miles in diameter.
Now, I don't profess to understand most of what's out there but I do feel I have a small understanding about little of what's going on.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back again.......not even a picture......duuuuddee!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh really? Then where do the Reptilians fit in, I am more willing to believe (if Greys exist here), that Greys are tools or workers of a higher alien Caste - the reptilian caste. But since the latter's evidence is even less credible, you know...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I to have been abducted. And they where as nice as can be they took sperm. From me and yes they asked me. We touched minds there fully telepathic. And all truest. It hard to explain to people that dont delve into the mental worlds. When you touch minds with someone it becomes apparent who they are quick. They even come to youon the astral plane. Truly they care for use. As amazing as this may sound there minds are like children full of compassion and questions. Take that into play and then wounder what happened bettween our gov and them.
but something in my gut tells me there is a evil fraction that has dictatorship over the earth. And those are actuly the ruleing partys of all or most govs of the world
edit on 21-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777

I to have been abducted. And they where as nice as can be they took sperm. From me and yes they asked me. We touched minds there fully telepathic. And all truest. It hard to explain to people that dont delve into the mental worlds. When you touch minds with someone it becomes apparent who they are quick. They even come to youon the astral plane. Truly they care for use. As amazing as this may sound there minds are like children full of compassion and questions. Take that into play and then wounder what happened bettween our gov and them.
but something in my gut tells me there is a evil fraction that has dictatorship over the earth. And those are actuly the ruleing partys of all or most govs of the world

With all the research and studies conducted over the last 40+ years it's been determined there are different groups with different Beings with different agendas giving us, different experiences.

It's really quite simple. What happened to you is not the Carte Blanche scenario for all abductions.

Why is it we live lives so individually personal and complex but yet we allow this to be something carte blanche?
I don't understand why such generality is given to such a deep phenomena.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The ever famous PLEIADIANS are one such alliance group, only one problem, they actually call themselves Plejorans (or something to that effect) and live beyond the Pleiadian stars, not that it matters really.

Our words for them, or rather, this is one group, one group of possible renegades, though not the same kind of renegades as the bad guys, but they tend to follow orders within their beehive. They need more love, but are still beloved of the cosmos and Family, from my own experiences, when I remembered something and beamed love at him and told him it was time to go home now, and he had grown colder, too scientific but now, to turn the dial up on love.

Its more like ple'o'sha'n, and when one friend was speaking up a storm in this alternative language, including sa'l me't ja'ri'n, another was speaking what he beileves is andromedan that he called andros, my friends grandson came to stay and I showed him this because we had some unusual experiences during his visit. He took the list and said to me, these are sung, they're like hymns, and then he sang it to me.

Our souls come from out in the cosmos and the heavens as well and his came more recently anyway, though how many thousands or millions of years to us that word "recenlty" implies is mind boggling, but he was feline from the moons of sirius A or B.

Pleaides is a part of Taurus, and Taurus operates here, has both cosmic bases and earth bases.

There are many many other systems involved however, Siirius and Felines too from Sirius, including humans and other types.

Common denominator for human types in the immediate cosmos and earth (not the whole cosmos like some write of in ufology, just this neck of the woods), is Lyra.

Orion is a duality like everywhere, and there are some very high frequency Guides and Humans from there as well, and other types too.

I just have to see pictures or video of the night sky, like I was watching satellite going over earth and it also showed stars, and I light up instantly just greetings and love and know that they're all there, family is there, wonderful filled universe with beloved family.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
?How could any human know the real nature of an alien intelligence without extensive first hand study of their culture if they claim to be real.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
K I want to ask, since I think its related to the OP's topic and post-discussion - or, how - is it related to various posts and comments spread throughout the net, that if in the presence of aliens, you tell them to go away in the name of Jesus, they do.
Apparently every time, from what I've read. No personal experiences, but reading it so often in different forums, still makes me wonder.
Anyone?

Any links to back that up?, Tindalos2013?

edit on 21-1-2013 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: replyin' to a reply

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
K I want to ask, since I think its related to the OP's topic and post-discussion - or, how - is it related to various posts and comments spread throughout the net, that if in the presence of aliens, you tell them to go away in the name of Jesus, they do.
Apparently every time, from what I've read. No personal experiences, but reading it so often in different forums, still makes me wonder.
Anyone?

Because either they are making it up and want to score ego points with their nominated religious views or the aliens are so insulted they decide not to waste time with given person.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: Damn you typos, damn you all to hell!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I like the Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy story better...The story has more logical truth in it..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Belief is a powerful tool. It makes us very powerful at times. Basicly without getting into a very deep topic. Its a protection spell. When teaching i use the analogy of the power of the spoon. If you belive in it with no doubt at all you can do anything with it. Karmic law abiding applys as well as other laws but thats getting deep again. Lots of reading required to understand these laws. As well as expermintation thro pratices desined to show you how these laws work in aplication in materialistic life. Quite a science realy. A quiet mind helps see the threads of the web

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Interesting theories you have there human

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777

Not having been abducted, yet having a close encounter with them, I can only say they have no good intent in the minds to humans. They hate us, but not because we are human but because we were made in the image of God, and they seek to change what we are by genetic tampering of our genes with theirs. When they tell you stuff, it's all lies most of it, and they do it to turn you away from God and to them.

In my encounter with them, I was awoken one night in June of 09 about 2 in the morning. At first I was convinced someone was in my room and had just left and was going down the stairs, through the house and out the kitchen door. Alarmed at an intruder I got up and followed after the would be individual, right out the door and into the driveway only t see that no one was there. Yet I felt a presence. I was about to turn to go in when I noticed a light coming over the treeline that looked like two balls of light connected together. It came very close and over above me. I then realized that who or whatever was in my room was part of this because it gave me the same bad feeling. As I looked up I saw the figures of them semi hidden within the light as if behind a curtain that you can almost see through. It now hovered over head and slowed to an almost stop. I asked myself " what are you?" and instantly as if to answer the question I heard in my mind "nephilim." To those who do know what that is, it is the offspring of fallen angels and human women. But these were merely descendents of the first ones. I was almost awestruck to know that I was now in a face off with them. If I knew who they were, they also knew who I was. I looked back up at the hovering lights with the figures moving about watching me and told them, " I know who you are, you have nothing over me because I belong to Jesus Christ. " Instantly and right away they began to drift away to the southeast and disappeared behind the tree lines again. I went back upstairs and back to sleep. Upon waking the next day I went out back to do some work and pondered if I had had a bad dream, and was talking myself into it, when my neighbor asked me if I saw those two lights above the trees, and I knew if he saw it it was real and no dream. That day, I noticed a mark on my body on my midsection that was triangular. Over the next three weeks it changed into several shapes and faded. I told myself that though they had actually managed to put some kind of mark on my body that they hadn't abducted me, yet I still have no way to say that for sure. But I know they won't be back because when they discovered I belonged to Jesus Christ they left in a hurry. This story I have just told you is true, even if you can't believe it.

They, the aliens as we call them are evil. They want to interbreed and change humanity. They want to live on the Earth and rule it over us. And they are very near to making that happen. But it won't be for long. It won't be the Plejorans or any other alien race that will help us, but they will be destroyed from the planet by the returning of Jesus Christ to the Earth to claim what rightfully belongs to Him.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You will die in bondage - (assuming of course you are not a paid agent)

Jesus!.....you are one of the most paranoid posters I have ever come across on ATS..... what is your obsession with people being paid dis-info agents??

The only person I see here with an agenda is you!

For the record, your OP is nothing more than opinion, you have presented not one scrap of evidence to support one word that you have said.....this should be put in the "short stories" forum

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Dude, The thread is the insult here. And don't you dare call me a damn Orion. I am a damn, Dark Star Night Visitor. I Belong to the Edgar Winter alliance, we only come out at night. And boogie woogie. PUN INTENDED. You would have gotten more traction with this thread if you would have said that up front. PUN INTENDED that is.
edit on 21-1-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Dulce Base in New Mexico, Phil Schneider, and the Montauk labs as well. They also tie into the Orions.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I do agree with you that it is very complicated, more complicated than any human can understand

BUT

I also believe that we can in fact at the very least figure out the good guys from bad guys, to put it simply

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join