It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by RedDragon
Hmm, read about Fermi's Paradox. Why don't wee see any aliens in plain view? With so many habitable planets, there should be dozens of alien races out here, some even on our level of tech. At least one group would have made themselves plainly known (game theory).

I have my own ideas and will share if you give your thoughts.

This is a very good question.

Think of it like this, If you are a good alien, you will not want to bother the poor humans and scare them

BUT

if you are a bad alien, you will not want to make yourself known so you can more effectively rule from behind

However, it gets more complicated.

What if you were a good alien, but the government has usurped you and is presenting you as very bad alien to the entire population. WOULD YOU NOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Because if you are a good alien, a moral alien, you would not want someone to use YOUR name to subvert and kill the innocent.

Think about it, This is how you can spot fools and government disinformation agents

They never deal with this issue in such a hardcore way.

Just because you do not see them doesn't mean they aren't showing truth to those who seek it.

Why are you trying to turn it into a popularity contest?

maybe the real question is... do you deserve to understand?

Do YOU exercise truth or are you just another who lives the lie.

Do YOU only seek the truth in all your silly posts or are you really just trying to start crap?... because you didn't need to make a new thread about this, yet you did so you could roll out a lengthy debate like you are trying out for a high school debate team. really, is the issue THAT important to you because you conceded that you COULD be wrong, yet your OP sounds pretty self assured that you have all the answers and understand the "complexity" so well, yet you can explain it to no one and just resort to distraction tactics. Sounds more like lonely trolling.

Willy Nilly is what it is yet you feel inclined to judge beings who will not parade themselves down the street in front of YOUR eyes.

Oh seeker of truth, why don't you show yourself to the world for all of us to see... but no, you use a random name on the internet like we all do yet you single out other beings for all you know could be doing all sorts of work with earth's inhabitants and you are just jealous from being left out.... because they do not cater to your demands and expose themselves at your beck and call... as if they, of all beings, are due no personal rights at all.

no human should have to cater to such a demand so why should an advanced species?

OH....OH... For YOUR peace of mind, as if you automatically deserve it by asking silly questions and making lofty claims and slanderous accusations. All that just completely flew over your head I guess.

Yeah... I think you flimflammed on the IQ thing... I really do.

Who the hell are you to judge *anyone*?

You keep making those demands and I'll keep laughing at you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

How about you start a thread of your own?

Evidently the OP has no personal experience of his own for his conclusions. But since you are a "contactee", you can start a thread giving answers to a few questions like,

1. What the purpose of these "grays" on earth is.

2. Why they wouldn't show themselves in an irrefutable manner, like show up on national television in the middle of a popular broadcast and need "channelers" and "contactees"

Depending on the answers to the above questions, we could ask a few more.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is bs only because it's not being deleted. Almost everything is controlled and yes, even sites like these so for you to post something like that and for it to not be deleted clearly indicates it's a bunch of bs. And they do control the net, if not all then most of it. Sites like these and Facebook, YT, etc... are all controlled. You can't even talk about cannabis on ATS (and they say to deny ignorance lmfaooooo.) I'm tired of all the bs, this may entertain to newbies but not for people like me who actually understand the scope of their control and desperation to brainwash others.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Don't tell me I haven't been investigated. I don't wanna be #ing talking to you all day giving you HUNDREDS of reasons how I know this. I'm tired of telling the stories. I want to write them ONCE and publish them on my own time.

Apparently there are some other threads I need to check out or something that you are trying to distract me from.

I know I'm interesting but the feelings not mutual.

If you really care about this topic, try backing up your own claims instead of trying to shift focus.

You are foaming at the mouth and using F words, calm yourself

I did keep a secret

my secret is that you are conversing with 140 or so IQ individual

What does that mean ??

That means that we can ignore all the claims, my claim, your claim, and we can exercise pure thought.

Why would ETs allow themselves to be used as scapegoat by puny human government. That is immoral, the "moral" Greys would put a stop to it.

Why would ETs do everything to hide themselves, if the agenda is all good, then why not do a day light mass sighting with mothership, just to make people think if nothing else.

These are the questions a puppet like you can not answer satisfactorily,

And yes, I at this point DO give up on you,
you see when you are smart like me, you learn to cut your loses, I tried to connect with you, I couldn't

MOVING ON
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Being a possible contactee with beings very similar in appearance to the Greys, I can say that in my experience; they did not in anyway seem like they wanted to harm me. In my opinion, they were just as curious to see me as I was them.

Your question was, "If the agenda of the Greys were good, then why not do a day light mass sighting with a mothership?".

Well, personally; I think Greys are interdimensional and can only be accessed/seen through spiritual awakenings/ a fully functioning pineal gland. The Greys may show themselves to these very few that can handle the experience. I don't think the majority of people here on this planet are ready to witness such an encounter. Why? Because most will not understand it and may panic. Wouldn't it be pointless to show a mass amount of people who they are and have the majority of people not understand them and be forced into a state of panic?

Why would ETs allow themselves to be used as scapegoat by puny human government? That is immoral, the "moral" Greys would put a stop to it.

Why would these beings of light even worry about such nonsense of being depicted as harmful if the awakened ones (humans) know the truth? They can work through the awakened ones to spread the word of peace. It is those who believe the Greys to be evil; will most likely never see the good they have to offer. It is those who view these Greys as malicious entities that will most likely never see them at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Wow....from the guy who talks trash about blurry photos in the title and proceeds to tell us based on his tremendous amount of research a paragraph of what amounts to opinion and nothing else you ask someone else for evidence ?

How about supplying a document to show one word of what you have opined on before you ask someone to supply you with evidence...this is your thread

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Your smear of me just won't hold up.

I didn't smear you, just what you said.

I don't even know you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattyGable2
Being a possible contactee with beings very similar in appearance to the Greys, I can say that in my experience; they did not in anyway seem like they wanted to harm me. In my opinion, they were just as curious to see me as I was them.

Your question was, "If the agenda of the Greys were good, then why not do a day light mass sighting with a mothership?".

Well, personally; I think Greys are interdimensional and can only be accessed/seen through spiritual awakenings/ a fully functioning pineal gland. The Greys may show themselves to these very few that can handle the experience. I don't think the majority of people here on this planet are ready to witness such an encounter. Why? Because most will not understand it and may panic. Wouldn't it be pointless to show a mass amount of people who they are and have the majority of people not understand them and be forced into a state of panic?

Wow, one more "contactee"? Wonder how many there are on ATS!

OK. How does this "contact" work? Is it strictly one way from them to you or can you ask them some questions? If you can ask them, why don't you ask them what their reason for not showing up publicly is instead of giving us your personal guesses?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And although I am about to get shred by many of you, I have to point out that these Reptilians even have the ability to temporarily imprison your soul, so not just kill your body, but take your soul as well.

I know, I know, it is very difficult to imagine that they have technology to work with the human soul. But they do.

Once you are out of body, they can't cause pain to you, but they can imprison you, they can definitely imprison you or force you into another body.

Lot's of imagination in OP I'll give you credit for that. But, how did you figured this ^^^^ out?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Naa, Too simple.
Ops paints a empire V rebel scenario..typical cowboys and Indians stuff.

I think for good sci-fi, things have to be a bit more ambigious than the old school good guy/bad guy routine.
ok, check this out (just winging it with some inspiration from some random internet storytellers):

The Plejarians (Pleadians) and the Draconians were always on earth in some form throughout history. As both day and night to the inhabitants, in ancient Greece they both were seen as Gods. The Draconians were more focused on the wars and other highly charged arguably negative warrior stuff, Mars (Ares) God of War was a Draco..whereas Aphrodite was a Plejarian (goddess of fertility and beauty).

This was more or less the norm..however, the human slave race was a curious race. We eventually started to meet and question the gods that we worked for. Finally a plot was hatched and we decided to break into the headquarters of this garden world created for us. We learned of the true power behind these so called aliens..the power of genetic surpression over us so we cannot fulfill our true powerful expectation
And we stole their tech..we altered ourselves.

But we were not unnoticed.
Those of us whom ate from this tree of knowledge as it were...were cast off their planet (this eden) and on to this planet. This was not really a punishment as much as a trial though..it is here the unlocked ones can achieve their potential.
But we are still influenced by the galactic ones..mostly they are just watching our progression, but both sides have a stake in how we develop. Needless to say, neither side is particularly happy with the current results as we seem to be going towards neithers agenda (which arguably is a good thing).

Although both "sides" of the galactic council are neither arguably good or evil depending on where you stand, They both kept humanity in the dark for ages before we ourselves stood up and broke free from their binds. Now the plejarians are pretending all they want is love, but they feed off such stuff just as much as the drakes feed off adrenaline type emotions such as battle and fighting rage...(humans have both love and rage..we are a hybrid, meant to feed them both)

But we broke free

Our sci-fi constantly hits on these themes..from our books, religion, television shows..genetic memories implanted in us discussing both our role in the universe and the universe as a whole. The choice of individuals and as a society..and of our little experimental planet exit eden we are in.

See..if your gonna make up some neat sci-fi...make it sound adventurous. Ops, the stuff you posted is old hat for the alien and ufo community...toss in some intrigue..get some new inspiration..the old tales of emotion sucking aliens. Also, this version shows how we beat em both..maybe down the line, in like episode 2 or 3, the adam and eve hybrid race can ultimately turn tide and enslave the dracos and plejarians..after all, we are what they want...time to renegotiate the contract now that the rabbit has the gun.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

And although I am about to get shred by many of you, I have to point out that these Reptilians even have the ability to temporarily imprison your soul, so not just kill your body, but take your soul as well.

I know, I know, it is very difficult to imagine that they have technology to work with the human soul. But they do.

Once you are out of body, they can't cause pain to you, but they can imprison you, they can definitely imprison you or force you into another body.

Lot's of imagination in OP I'll give you credit for that. But, how did you figured this ^^^^ out?

Poking around ATS and other type communities I would imagine
Offhand, the soul imprisonment thing was suggested by John Lear (former ATS tenant) whom spoke of a moon based soul sucking antenna..you die, you get sucked up into the moon soul container and eventually pushed back down here in a new body.

Everything he mentions is from things like the alien agenda videos (a series of some Spanish dude just yapping about some alien stuff) or channelers whom spoke of various ideas.
Plejarians of course the super secret race that Billy whatshisface

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by MattyGable2

Wow, one more "contactee"? Wonder how many there are on ATS!

OK. How does this "contact" work? Is it strictly one way from them to you or can you ask them some questions? If you can ask them, why don't you ask them what their reason for not showing up publicly is instead of giving us your personal guesses?

Here is a thread I started about my experience:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asking them a question never came about as I was more intrigued by the sight of them. It actually never even came to mind at all. We exchanged no words neither vocally nor telepathically. I have yet to be in contact again with these beings. Their presence is still felt during my meditation sessions but I have not been able to see them again.

edit on 21-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You yourself...and all of us...are the sum total of all our knowledge...nothing more...nothing less.

You have only 10 years of knowledge on this subject. I have 50 yrs on this and would never profess to know anymore than what Ive acquired: 50 yrs. (certianly not enough).

Again, you have 10 yrs...and will need a whole whole lot more before telling us your interpretation of their real nature.

There is so much you dont know, havent read nor been exposed to...you can only opinionate a 10 yr time frame.

You have a long long long way to go...even me. 50 yrs arent enough.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
well atleast you didnt mention billy meier along with the pleiadians, cause I woulda been outa there.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

We are used in variety of ways, but primarily we are source of psychic energy for them. Our fears and pain somehow provides them with energy and pleasure. This goes beyond my level of understanding but it is true.

To be clear, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the OP - I personally cannot form an opinion on this, but this part made me think of the storyline for the Pixar movie "Monsters, Inc.". It's an animated kids' movie, I'm sure most of you have seen it.

Monsters scare little kids to harvest their screams, which of course are verbalizations of their fear of the monsters. This 'fear energy' powers their universe. One little girl isn't afraid of the monsters and leads the monsters to discover that laughter is a more powerful energy source than fear. Is there a message here that is deeper than the classic good vs. evil tale where good triumphs?

I always found the root story idea to be rather odd. Harvesting fear for energy. Why would someone think of this? There are some creative minds out there for sure, but ideas aren't always original.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

my secret is that you are conversing with 140 or so IQ individual

What does that mean ??

Let me take a stab at that....

Your good with tests...

Now, how about you tell us what your 140 IQ has to do with this topic, and why we should care?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Unless you post sources or something then it's just another story to me also, I'm sorry about that but put your self in my shoes. It's an entertaining story and an interesting hypothesis, worthy of the skunk works forum, which is one of my favorites.
We could discuss this all day, which is not a bad thing, but doesn't mean it's true. Unless sources are provided, then like I said it's very hard to see anything here.
That being said though, I have to say that I feel sorry for you for having to put up with some members on here who think they're right. Makes me laugh.
What doesn't make me laugh is the way members are calling other members nut jobs etc
Grow up will ya

Tell me, who the hell are you? NO ONE. Just another brick in the wall. The only people who see your stars are members of ATS, none members don't even see that. Treating your fellow members with respect is the name of the game here, in my opinion and according to the terms and conditions. The name of the game is not to come into countless threads and derail them thinking you're right because well, you just think you are.

Mine is bigger than yours crap, leave that for your boyfriend at home. If you you're not getting none, that's not anyone's problem.
Civility and discussion.
Last time I checked this was a DISCUSSION board. To discuss or not to discuss, that is the question.

I write this because certain members wasted my time with the off topic nonsense.
Where is a mod when you need them?
And no, I'm not going to start reporting all off topic comments. I have a life to get back to.
Have fun ladies.

Next....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Close OP, but there is much more to the bigger picture.

If you look into the really old stories from the Native Americans they will link their ancestory to the stars, most often in the belt of Orion or the Pleiades depending upon the tribe. The Cherokee are linked to the Pleiades, the Dogan of Africa to Sirius as examples. It's been said that great cosmic wars have occurred in those areas and I would imagine that advanced beings would migrate away from such conflicts.

As for the all the genetic sampling associated with the greys, I suspect that some souls are being recruited to be avatars for their clones.

If you pay attention to how we have been culturally programmed to be spiritually disempowered and of weak will you gain a better sense that we are continuing to be manipulated for agendas we fail to comprehend. In the link for my signature you can see a picture depicting genetic manipulation by an winged being.

I have had experience myself with having my soul altered / split through advanced technologies. I was heavily implanted prior to my current cycle and have cleared these astral implants.
edit on 21-1-2013 by starshift because: Add

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
Close OP, but there is much more to the bigger picture.

If you look into the really old stories from the Native Americans they will link their ancestory to the stars, most often in the belt of Orion or the Pleiades depending upon the tribe. The Cherokee are linked to the Pleiades, the Dogan of Africa to Sirius as examples. It's been said that great cosmic wars have occurred in those areas and I would imagine that advanced beings would migrate away from such conflicts.

As for the all the genetic sampling associated with the greys, I suspect that some souls are being recruited to be avatars for their clones.

If you pay attention to how we have been culturally programmed to be spiritually disempowered and of weak will you gain a better sense that we are continuing to be manipulated for agendas we fail to comprehend. In the link for my signature you can see a picture depicting genetic manipulation by an winged being.

I have had experience myself with having my soul altered / split through advanced technologies. I was heavily implanted prior to my current cycle and have cleared these astral implants.
edit on 21-1-2013 by starshift because: Add

When you say you had your soul split / altered through advanced technologies which technologies are you referring to? I am a big believer in spiritual warfare through dietary means; heavy metals, preservatives, vaccines, etc.. Also, what do you mean by astral implants?
edit on 21-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MattyGable2

One way is through crystal implants. coming home
Astral implants exist within the auric field.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Either you have listen to the secret Roswell transcripts of the alien interview same as the tread I made
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if not, its amazing that you come up with the same information that is given from the captured entity in the interview.. I really hope you are wrong, if not we are all doomed until a outsider wants to set us free

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join