It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What we may believe ,no matter how much we want it to be true,changes as we learn more.
When I was a child I believed in Santa. Even heard him once!! Only to find out it was a nice neighbor.

Your story line of good and bad ETs may work for you.You may really want it to be true.But that desire alone cannot make it true.

So what is reality?
Assume something exists-a non human intelligence that travels from other areas of space and visits earth.
Assume they have done this for a long time.

We are forced to conclude that the secrecy of their existence is not based on any governments attempt at keeping the matter hush-hush. The reality of their existence is secret because that is what the àliens want.

Any race that has the tech to travel light years like we can drive to the local grocery has the ability to do whatever they want.From making us cattle to modifications of DNA or code-ours and theirs.
They would possess the tech to create anything from simple building blocks-much like stars convert hydrogen to helium to eventually much heavier elements.----in short they do not need us.Not to eat,not to live off of psychic energy,not for DNA,not for gold for their atmosphere. Let me say that again-------THEY Do Not Need Anything We Have.

So based on this limited intel I have to conclude that,if they exist,they are here for us.
When I was younger many things my parents did seemed harsh and unfair.Again as I matured I realized that those acts were not as despotic,or as bad as I once thought.

We may think that they the aliens are evil-when they may just be doing a job.
The job may be our growth and maturity as individuals.Mature,grow up and be a better person and you get to graduate from earth.Screw up and get detention by living a less than happy life.

We always focus on us as human beings and our 80 avg years as the end all.Maybe its not.Earth may very well be a preschool.As we advance we move on to better classrooms.But the school remains.

So good ET,bad ET. The concept seems silly .The great big universe we share turns into a Hogans Hero rerun.
If they exist you must admit that the relationship could be much more complex than human morality and good/bad simplification.

But again,if that model of reality works for you then more power to you. Just realize that belief,faith etc does not make something real. Especially if that belief runs counter to some obvious facts-if they exist that is.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Seriously? Dude, where do you get your information? -____-

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Universe people/GFL believers. I thought those cultist believes would actually die off after 2012. Apparently I thought wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What a rocky thread! If some people seem interested in exploring this some more just for fun, I'll play.
I've always wondered if the old stories of mythology and giants had to do with different species being on this planet at this time. I would include Sasquatch in this mix as I have seen them on ships in dreamtime.
The hybrid creatures before the flood which wiped them out. Divine intervention or advanced race technologies correcting a mistake?
Some people say the Star Wars movies paralleled some of the Orion conflicts. It resonated on the subconscious level and many people connected with the story.

The movie, "Star Wars", was actually based on this Orion conflict. The empire attempted to dominate mentally, emotionally, technologically, and even devised ways to control using the psychic arts for an evil purpose. There was apparently a great spiritual Avatar that came forward and awakened the Orion people to the Law of Love and Forgiveness. This facilitated the beginning of a mass awakening for the civilization.

An interesting read on ET Characteristics by Lyssa Royal.

As an alien race, if I wanted to undermine a population, I would first dumb them down through multiple methods, misguide them from their true heritage, and neutralize their will, distract and entertain their focus always outside of themselves while resonating them into a depressed fearful state.
edit on 22-1-2013 by starshift because: Qoute

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I know that is not all encompassing but the greys are not behind this crap. They are against it.

I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU

that I am not a gov disinformation guy

Take all my posting history, you will see that I am THE GUY on ATS with deep hate for US,NATO,ZIONISM,IMPERIALISM,BANKING CARTEL

Anyone who takes time to read my posts, will find nothing but from the heart writings.

Can you prove to me you are not a Disinformation agent yourself, I doubt it
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Some say disinfo agents are the conspiracy theorist themselves. They post outlandish claims and theories, that in turn make believers into non-believers.

After reading your post history, you fit this description to a T.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by olliewasabi

Originally posted by olliewasabi

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Aliens & the UFO phenomena actually stems from the demonic realm. They are interdimensional shapeshifters and can take the form of any of the types of things we perceive to be aliens on another planet. Your research is bogus, if you had done your homework you would also come to this conclusion like other UFO researchers have in the past. But instead you choose to believe the sewage that comes out of the Galatic Federation of Light cult.

Demonic realm? Shapeshifting? I struggle to fathom how you can come to a conclusion like that. Why are beings from another planet ruled out for you? Really curious.

Because evolution is a lie. To think a species advanced enough to travel through space would then fly around Earth and not communicate is absurd. Why would they go through all the effort to abduct a farmer from America and anal probe them? They really are demonic entity's (fallen angels), why do you think they always teach new age baloney to the people they 'abduct', they're agenda is to lead people away from Christ and the truth.
edit on 22-1-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
Universe people/GFL believers. I thought those cultist believes would actually die off after 2012. Apparently I thought wrong.

Yep just like Heaven's Gate, the GFL really are a CULT and should be exposed as such.

I can't believe people actually believe the stuff they put out, it's like its straight out a science fiction book... It's well known that GFL is a government Psyop anyway.

edit on 22-1-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would suggest looking into '___' studies and their similarities to alien abduction experiences.
Pretty much the same.
I think aliens and alien worlds just may be affiliated with the pineal gland and released '___'.

Think the more we look with in rather then out there the more we will find.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The Greys are malevolent due to a fact that Army of people (great many people) were subjected to horrific abduction and painful procedures. They do not care about emotional and physical pain of Humans.

We do this to animals, therefore we are at least as malevolent as they are, only dumber. We deserve this kind of treatment. Wouldn't you agree?
edit on 22-1-2013 by lupodigubbio because: clarity

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the post, regarding your comment about them having killed before would this video be some sort of evidence? When I saw this video it didn't change my view about ET's, I believe they have and always visited the earth and like us there are bad apples and good apples.

Here's the link to to the video:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

*I'd like to also add the way these people died are very similar to cow/horse mutilations that farmers from around the world has reported about

edit on 22-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicole101
I would suggest looking into '___' studies and their similarities to alien abduction experiences.
Pretty much the same.
I think aliens and alien worlds just may be affiliated with the pineal gland and released '___'.

Think the more we look with in rather then out there the more we will find.

'___', Pineal gland are doorways to the spirit world. Most beings use these dimensions to travel in spirit,
Hence the connection. People are being thrown into other dimensions in spirit form unknowingly and encountering these beings on their own. Where as in abduction cases the entity is forcing it upon the person.

If only this ability came back to the people, the world would not be how it is today.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
my personal opinion is that aliens are demons deceiving us. Demons feed on our fear and anger and such. And i believe some of the elite worship the Devil for power. My belief and your belief tie in together pretty well. But I think the "aliens" definitely got you where they want you right now.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift
I tell you what if you channel this Sanada person tell him/her to come visit me. Ever since I saw my last UFO in early 2011 I was convinced it was an angel that I saw. It noticed me and did a double check then went into this sonic boom type speed and disappeared into the horizon with not a sound. The experience was very heartwarming there was no fear involved.Since then my faith does not waver. I refer to it as a UFO because people nowadays are more likely to accept you seeing an alien( its whats in now), but as soon as you mention any experience in a spiritual or divine sense people bash you as if they were there sharing the experience.

The spirit world is very real I have experienced it for myself many times at during my childhood. My mothers side of the family were into Santeria which is the Cuban version of Voodoo. I'd wake up to dead chickens and shadowy figures on more than one occasion . All I'm saying is we all have to be just as open minded about Aliens and also keep in mind that these beings have only just recently started identifying themselves by name through channeling( the practice has been around since like forever people nothing new there). Sounds very suspect to me, where were they hundreds or thousands of years ago. I'll tell you where they were... in Hell, Hades, El Infierno, The Bottomless Pit. Hatching up the plan. Don't allow yourselves to be deceived.The road to Heaven is going to be a lonely one, but the payout is much greater.

I'm a spiritual person but will let you guys in on something before you go off the haywire and classify me as a typical bible thumping crazy who is completely blind to whats going on. I have not been to a church regularly and have not even step foot in one since the age of fourteen and I am now thirty one. At this point I'm afraid the church will collapse on me if I go inside lol j/k.

Maintaining my belief system has kept me sane and has allowed me to question these things without jumping from one belief system to another. Last time I checked the original biblical texts, where all Judeo-Christian Bibles originate from has been around much longer, yes it has been altered over the years in the sense where some things are lost in translation from the original text, and other things are kept from us because they bridge the gaps . Meanwhile these Aliens have been in contact roughly since the 1940's. My belief is the war has been raging on for a very long time and we are stuck in the middle fighting for the fate of our eternal selves. My Advice stop watching Ancient Aliens.
I absolutely without a doubt believe in what you call Alien Greys and Reptilians, the amount of evidence available on this is staggering. Only idiots or brainwashed people would not acknowledge the massive amount of evidence regardless of how much they contradict with what you grew up learning since a child in the Church. Mind you my parents are Jehovah's Witnesses and last time I attended a Kingdom Hall meeting was 17-18 years ago.
Its not that hard to couple both the religious/spiritual part of our history or upbringing and holding them parallel to this Alien agenda. Who made the rule that demons are suppose to have bird wings and glow so bright you can't look at them straight up( that is an Angelic not Demonic trait). The bible says demons can manifest or turn into just about anything though. Hence I think its some where in 2nd Corinthians where we are told Satan comes to us as an Angel of light with gifts and promises . These Aliens not much different , when studying the movement and behavior of some of their crafts, alarms go off in my head again. To many things that don't add up.

The rabbit whole gets deeper though. What if the reason for underwater bases is that's where the Alien Hybrid / Nephilim are; they are the outcome of human and divine beings sexual interaction or through genetic manipulations. These Nephilim need vessels because they are half spiritual and thats what the Grey's are . Most accounts of Grey's people swear that they are in some type of body suit. As far as the Reptilians are concerned they are a different type of Demon , much more powerful therefore able to manifest in the physical realm for short periods of time in full body when they are attached to there human hosts and have consumed energy, I.E. Possession. Very believable when you see how heartless and coldblooded these elitists are. They might as well be a reptile. Just stay open minded folks because none of us really know what the truth is, Difference between me and you is faith. I do not doubt the Almighty.
Many of you should take a look at Genesis, look for a standard version its just basically American English for those not accustomed to reading a bible.

'As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the son of man" Mat 24:37

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
No one has a gun to your heads, forcing you to believe him. You people need not be so offended that this man holds a belief that you do not. Relax, people. You're entitled to believe your crazy rubbish just like anyone else. If you're permitted to come on here and run your mouths off, then so should everybody else.

You guys miss the point of ATS so badly that I'm beginning to wonder why I come here anymore at all.

Deny ignorance my ass
the first step of denying ignorance is developing the intellectual maturity to entertain ideas without accepting or rejecting them based on your own prejudices, conditioning and stubborn preconceptions of what is 'correct'. There's no such thing as correct anymore on this fair planet. Only varying degrees of lies. Don't trust anyone about anything. Do your own research and reach your own conclusions. No one has all the answers. Not the OP, not the government, and certainly not me.

Therefore, anyone who can say that what the OP has said is wrong is a fool and a liar. Likewise; anyone who can say that what the OP has said is correct is a fool and a liar. The ones who can admit that they don't know one way or the other, are on the right path of knowledge. They're the only ones who are truly learning and seeking knowledge. Unfortunately, I see a lot of fools around here.

Personally, I'm not arrogant enough to say the OP is wrong. I haven't traveled the galaxy in a spaceship and inspected other solar systems for fascist aliens myself. And I definitely do not trust the government to tell me if they know of sentient alien life - especially if that life were benevolent and peaceful. I just don't know. How could I? How could anyone?

Saying you know for certain that alien life does not exist is as stupid as saying you know it does if you've never seen an alien yourself. Rejecting the possibility of something's existence based on the fact that you have not yet seen it for yourself is the most ridiculous and irrational method of investigating a subject. How far do you think science would have gotten with a close-minded attitude like that?? Many, many things must not exist if we're to look at life from that perspective!

That being said, accepting something's existence before proving it so is also not a healthy method of investigation. Anything could be true, therefore I'm reserving my judgement until I have all the facts. I neither believe nor disbelieve what the OP has said, but I find it interesting.

Is that so bad? Why is that so hard for people to do? Get your heads out of your ass ATS and learn to cooperate with one another or we're never going to see any real change in our societies in any fashion
stop being so sure of yourselves. You could all be wrong. Or you could all be right. Who cares? We're all in it together so stop fighting amongst each other and grow up already. You don't have to like what the OP says. But you don't need to berate and attack him for his ideas either. What a sad way to conduct one's life

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Unlike others, I form my own opinion quite independently. And I think you may have something. I think you have a higher perspective, seeing them as two (or more?) major alliances. I've also read tidbits of same.

It makes a lot of sense that vast networks of superior intelligence have already populated the galaxy for many millions or billions of (Earth) years. So two distinct alliances are definitely possible and even plausible.

I think there's some truth to how we got our very basic fundamental urges at the DNA level. It's not a universally healthy urge. We are doomed in many ways. At best, we're just limping along until the next major catastrophe.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beastnwokillah

Thanks for sharing your life changing experience. I can feel its significance to you, while at the same time not having a framework to better understand it due to religious limitations it can leave you in a somewhat isolated perspective. I've had many myself. I don't channel other beings, no interest or need to.

A lot has happened on this planet that we have lost insight into and this can be a very challenging place for a spiritual being to participate in.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sorry. I didn't read through the whole thread, but hopefully this point has been raised :

SETI spend huge amounts of money in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (Clue is in the name). Maybe you should contact them OP with your findings?

edit on 23-1-2013 by MickeyMarley because: lol

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Just like 99% of you

All the ancient Egypt Gods and myths, that ladies and gentlemen IS ALL ORIONS

That day may be prophesied in religious books of Bible, Quran and Talmud as the day when Good wins over Evil.

edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Thats a HUGE contradiction you just made my friend..... first you say that the gods of old are all of these orions then you put your faith in their literature saying that basially acording to their dogma/dotrine/religious texts they wil be defeated by good I.E. people that follow th word? all hat suff, the talmud/bible/quran all stems from older religions like egyptian/sumerian ecetera.... so basically what your saying is they are going to defeat themselves? This isnt anything new to us, the illustrious david icke has been spoting this for years, after he got oer his god complex, basically thinking he was actually the son of man, but i was interesteed in what you had to say, right up until you said that they steal our souls, and hold them captive, BIG crash and burn mate, I am a believer, but i will state something that i heard someone say recently on a documentary..."it's ok to have an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out!" sorry mate, I dont mean to come across as being nasty, i just want to state my opinion thats all....
PEACE!!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Sure, however why would they shape our beliefs and culture to believe in and write prophecy such as

That day may be prophesied in religious books of Bible, Quran and Talmud as the day when Good wins over Evil.

sort of stupid on the Orions behalf, why even allow an idea such as this if they have done as you say, none of your story makes sense in a fashion that can flow, you have taken bits and pieces from everywhere and made them fit only from your perspective and failing to even attempt to show us some reasoning other than saying 10years research, don't ask, I should write a book... makes you sound like a youngster wanting attention from the big boys.

In your vile and confused attack on me, you do bring up an important question

If we are under control of bad ETs like the Orion group, then wouldn't everything be a lie, such as bible, quran, Talmud ?

And my answer to that is NO

There is something in this universe people call God, I think this God energy, is making sure that Orions can't just win 100%, I think Orions are allowed to hold earth as 95% ownership, but the rest is interjected by higher force than Orions just to keep it interesting.

Let me be blunt, because I think you are the type that like Blunt over Finesse

WE ARE ALL PUPPETS OF GOD.

there, how does that grab ya

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join