It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Mainstream Rapper] Lupe Fiasco Calls Obama a "Terrorist" at pre-inauguration party.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Lupe was on Bill O'reilly a while back (when his album was released) quite an interesting watch..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"America is the root-cause of Terrorism" is the liberal/left view of things. Obama used to have the same views, but with great responsibility came great insight and he now sees that the "root cause " (marxists love to use the phrase "root-cause") of Terrorism actually lies in the hatred and fanaticism of elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Obama is not a terrorist, He is a traitor.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Songs like this are why Lupe was thrown off stage even though when you watch the footage he actually had the Obama supporters jamming, so when they noticed people weren't booing him off the stage they took it upon them selves to have him removed.

edit on 22-1-2013 by beastnwokillah because: still trying to figure out how to load vidz here hopefully this time it went through

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It wasn't uncommon for artists to make political statements during any of the past terms we've had (Bush-Clinton-Bush). This era is no different.

I can respect his views even if I disagree with them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
what a dumb idiot uneducated dork this Lupe is. If I had to listen to the trash he calls art for over a minute I would think I was in hell.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

Apparently you are in hell already.. I can just feel the love emanating from within your smiling face.
Here ya go buddy, this will make you Feel good.

edit on 1/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
American terrorist 3 is my favorite song by him.
fiasco has been around for a while now.
Def. One of my favorite rappers.

Words ive never said
End of the world
...just some other great songs

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

So this artist has to take others beats (Gorillaz) and spew garbage out of his mouth to it? This guy has absolutely no talent as a musician. Have fun listening to that dude. Monotone rhymes that sound like an inner city back alley rat scrounging for morsels

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Seriously smile buddy.

Name calling is one of the surest signs of someone without enough education..

Come on articulate it..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
tea party got themselves a rapper...

LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I smile all the time. I have an education which is one reason I can see through these people that call themselves musicians when in reality they are clearly not.

Rehashed crap from a new mouth. This untalented Lupe character is most likely a girlfriend of Lil Waynes brother or some crap like that.

There are 5 year olds with more musical talent than him. Have fun.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
Lupe was on Bill O'reilly a while back (when his album was released) quite an interesting watch..

Why in the world would they even put him on stage at a pre-inauguration party when he was on national news with Bill O'reilly on 6/20/2011 calling b.o. a terrorist.

Something just does not add up.

edit on 22-1-2013 by TrainDispatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm

So this artist has to take others beats (Gorillaz) and spew garbage out of his mouth to it? This guy has absolutely no talent as a musician. Have fun listening to that dude. Monotone rhymes that sound like an inner city back alley rat scrounging for morsels

Well music is subjective, so there's no real point in arguing about that.

But to say it takes no talent to rap is pretty ignorant.

On topic, Lupe is cool, seems to call it like he sees it. I got to see him at Coachella while waiting for Rage Against The Machine to play. Great show
edit on 22-1-2013 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Are we still posting on this??????...............it wasnt that big of a deal

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
At least he isn't rapping about screwing women and spending money and all other such things.

His lyrics have a meaning, and that's something that I can respect. Of course, my political views aren't the same, but that's not a reason to say he doesn't have talent.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxAcidxBurnxX
reply to post by eLPresidente

Are we still posting on this??????...............it wasnt that big of a deal

Quite literally yes.. You just posted on this.. Strange.

It may not be any kind of deal politically, or for Obama or Lupe, But other people being exposed to positive ideas is important.. Lupe Fiasco among many many other people is trying to get people to be self responsible in their thought processes. It's a long term goal, but there are many of us on the same team.

Thanks for the bump though.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Typical poorly thought out Obama administration.

Someone did NOT do their homework. They're like, "Oh, a rapper from Chicago. Let's bring him to the inauguration party." Idiots!

All they had to do was listen to his music to see a potential mistake in the making.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If you don't mind I would like you to list 5 M.C.'s (recent) that are better than Lupe because this kid is an amazing talent when comparing him to this generation of so called M.C.'s, who most have an entire team of ghostwriters. I give credit when do and Lupe should get at the very least respect as an anti industry artist who speaks his mind and sends a positive message with his music even if its not a message all are prepared to hear. You are obviously an Obama supporter who is just upset about him calling the president a terrorist.

P.S. - I am not on any of the political party sides, they are all in cahoots with one another behind close doors and sworn enemies in the media and public. All an elaborate scheme to keep the population of this country divided with the two party system and fighting amongst ourselves. Easier to round the different demographic of people when the time comes.
c'mon son

edit on 22-1-2013 by beastnwokillah because: spellcheck

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The video the OP posted has been deleted, is it still out there? I would like to see it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join