It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Disempower Kissinger and His Ilk - Here! Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Shema
Lucifer doesn't actually exist...

I think I'll go with God on this one...

He's usually right.

That will make you right then. Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
well one principle difference between the xian god and HKissenger:
Kissenger can be proved to exist

well here is to the "poor dumb animals" of kissenger fame

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
how to disempower them high up mucky mucks down at the ilks club?
put em at the front of the parade during the live fire exersise

dress em up in orange too
those are nice fitting jump suits
they'll look great

Yeah they would look good, straight-jackets would suit them too but shooting them might be too good for them. lol

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

neither should anyone with power be taken lightly. NOT for their ability to wield it effectively but for their possible lack there of.

My "anger" is me laughing while not restraining the poison he distills in me. His poison he brews towards the world. We are all drunk with it.

He WAS someone with insight. NOW. He WAS someone with insight with too much legacy and power for his own good than anyone wants to admit. An old fool wielding a sword and armor of a young man, falling over and stumbling over his own blade. Not exactly a fearsome warrior. He should retire and concern himself with those things a mortal man concerns himself with. The things he can impart to his young and improve their conceptualization of life and the world.

He is still a young buck in the 50´s in his mind. Very delusional.

He COULD be the wise sage who sees farther for his stillness and so can teach more by his calm. But no, he is a restless fool who is still too full of himself and probably fears his own mortality so much that that is why he cant just let go and let things be. A fool in the truest sense of the word. I am sorry for not praising him.

I dont even respect him as a worthy advasary. He would have to fight dirty, and cheat in order to compete. Completely honor-less just to prove a point. THEN would claim his honor.,,,,

There is a reason why people like mafia dons retire, and Asian martial arts masters retire even though they HAD and may still yet have exceptional skill......so they dont make fools of themselves and disgrace their years of work.

it is better to retire when the work is done......than to sit too long contemplating it until you undo it out of boredom.

edit on 21-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Well okay its time he pottered about the garden but my thread was/is about the statement he made in the quote in regards our fear of the unknown which, lets face it, is very real. People are afraid of the unknown and its important that we understand why. This is what I wanted to deal with. Not Kissinger.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by Shema

As far as Im concerned intelligence or the illusion of it has never solved a single problem.Violence gets results. Look at the world around you, diplomacy is working right?

edit on 21-1-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

Well you came dangerously close to making an intelligent statement in the above. Would love to hear your feelings in regard to the fear that most people have of the unknown.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Fear is an important survival attribute, but it has its limitations and down sides. As it increases strength, quickens reflexes or improves stealth, mental capabilities do decline. There are times and places for fear, like when someone physically threatens or attacks you. There are also times and places where fear does not help, like trying something new as we have doubts or cautions about the risks involved. As our brain locks up, so does our ability to overcome the challenges.

On a personal level, letting go of the fear associated to questioning our political structure and its aims helps in progressing to a better understanding of the situation. There is a long history and strong primordial motives involved. Growing up in WW2 would have exposed them to a lot of dehumanizing treatment as surviving became more important than morals.

As for Kissinger as his ilk, the US economy is looking to be one issue that can rally the force needed to displace this power. Bush and Cheyenne are pretty much on home detention these days as a lot of countries are willing to lock them up. With control of Wall Street, the US military and its nuclear weapons there is a lot of tough discussions still going on. If this power base can be defeated and their funds put into rebalancing the economy then this maybe another option to avoid the fiscal cliff.

If they are willing to hold onto their power at all costs, economic collapse, nuclear war or such then there is a lot of fear about where to push and how hard. Like removing a brain tumor, if you do your home work, understand the situation and aware of the risks there is a chance of getting it out without killing the patient.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Alright, but when a person of the likes of Henry Kissinger tells the Bilderberger organization that every man has a fear of the unknown it is because fear has been instilled into every man through a diabolical process of lies and deception over a long period of time. That has to be an issue of serious concern, surely.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Fear has been installed into the nervous system at a very primitive level, all animals have it. Some animals express it through anger and rage like ants or honey badgers, others run and hide like foxes and mice. How adrenalin affects the fight, flight or fright response depends on the situation and character.

Lots get discussed at Blinderberg, I am sure the topic of mass panic has come up more than once. If all men where truly afraid of the unknown then the Earth will still be flat, outer space unexplored and the workings of the human body still a mystery. Sure there is some anxiety and hesitation with those that do step into the unknown, but they take it in their stride and keep pushing on.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence."

Why do you think the US government is sending its troops ALL OVER the world, so that they will be spread so thin that they cannot deal with a situation at home, hence the UN will 'loan' the US its boots on the ground to 'help' with the situation, and the American people will be grateful. right?.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I'm with you a true evil man...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Uh-Hu.

I think the fear that Kissinger was referring to is the fear of what is lurking behind you that you can't see but are quite convinced is there just waiting to strike you down when least expected. This is the kind of fear he is saying every man has.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I'm uncertain as to the point of your post but I think you will find that there are a hell of a lot more defense personal still on American soil than there are overseas and when you add in the police and intelligence forces
there are more than enough to handle any potential domestic problems without having to resort to using UN troops.
I think myself, if you don't mind me saying so, that you are bouncing on the wrong ball.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

You are uninformed about what the UN troops are all about . Your own American Military will be talink orders from them on American Soil . You must learn about the NWO Globalist Agenda 21 and their plan to own America .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

And their leader is the black pope of the jesuits, who commands the pope in the vatican, the intelligence(?) communities worldwide (FBI, CIA, M16, KGB, Mossad, ect...)

They have infiltrated every gov't, religion, police dept., and (sorry) work through the different mason clubs -shriners, masons, elks, ect...

Their goal is to destroy every religion (including catholicism) and rule the world with luciferism (satanism) from their world capital of Jerusalem.

Please - look into the jesuits... I've been looking at the nwo for decades - now it makes complete sense - the illuminati has a head - the black pope and the vatican. catholicism is not christian anymore - I was raised roman catholic, and if you have been to, open your eyes and see what the pope is trying to push - it all makes sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The has no relation to the thread. Please start you own if you want to discuss something outside of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government

The above quote by Kissinger given to the Bilderberger organization in 1992 has appeared on ATS before but not in the context of this thread.

The key to understanding this quote is Kissinger's assertion that all men fear the unknown.

Fear of the unknown is a program that has been banged into the human psyche over a very long period. Fear of the unknown only comes about through having a guilty conscience. Kissinger is really saying that every man fears the unknown because their consciences have been compromised.

'We have succeeded in corrupting every man and now we can proceed to the next stage of our agenda'.

That is the message he was giving the Bilderberger organization.

Well, Mr Kissinger, swallow this:

I am not afraid of the unknown. There are no boogymen, no dark strangers, no screams in the night, no devil, no satan, no God waiting to punish anyone, no aliens. I have stepped into the unknown numerous times and I can tell everyone with absolute certainty, there is nothing there. Nothing except your conscience which will not dominate you if you don't let it.

The more individuals who declare that they have no fear of the unknown the less credibility Kissinger and his ilk
can muster. This is a way to disempower and damage the agenda of the PTB.

Comments?
edit on 20-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

What Kissinger was referrring to here (in the above quote) is he was simply reiterating that the use of State/black op CREATED terror, whether real or synthetic, that 'boogiemen and dark strangers and screams in the night"-- such as many of the 'false flag terror' events now unfolding-- are the correct and preferred way to go to drive the herd in the predesired direction.

He really is simply being a cheerleader to what these people already know and parroting right out of the 3rd Reich's mantra. Nothing knew, simply giving it a kind of a legitimate ok. Sure I agree, no need to 'fear' this Agenda, just understand it, and act accordingly. The fear he was talking about too, with 'every man',really is directed to the herd followers of the Mockingbird press that hide under rocks and are so easily swayed by the latest cave dwelling boogiemen that hate us for our 'freedoms' and will fly planes into our (recently overinsured) buidlings miracously defeating our Nations best defenses, and people hiding bombs and such in their underware and shoes, and endless (bioweapon) viruses and plaques that we have to purchase his cronies Billion dollar 'antidotes' for, the list is endless, I agree with you though don't be fooled but stay alert and don't fall for the created *realities* of the script writers. I think Henry has done us a service here.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Yes, it does, Kissinger and the UN is just part of the NWO. Connect all the dots.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

So then following on from your post you yourself can honestly, catagoricaly, state to the entire world that
you have no fear whatsoever of the unknown. Please do, it is the point of this thread. I wait....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

So then following on from your post you yourself can honestly, catagoricaly, state to the entire world that
you have no fear whatsoever of the unknown. Please do, it is the point of this thread. I wait....

There are different degrees of 'fear' and some fear in some situations is probably healthy.Too, fears can come and go as new information is obtained to allow us to better understand our world. So do I ever experience 'fear', is that the question, well yes in general I have felt fear at times in my life and that probably wasn't a bad thing. But, do I have an unrelenting fear of whatever big event Henry and his cohorts are planning for the world? No not really. I do keep an eye on it though just like I keep an eye on a lot of other things swirling around in this world.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join