It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, where are those prosperity funds from the "One Peoples Public Trust"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There have been several threads posted on ATS about the "One Peoples Public Trust" - which promises that we would all get $5 billion in gold and silver because someone filed some UCC paperwork in which they claim they "shut down" everything except common law. These threads get a lot of praise on ATS with tons of stars and people talking about how its all real, and then they die down and nothing happens.

So, have any of you believers got your prosperity funds yet? Any of you ready to admit that the "One Peoples Public Trust" is just another prosperity funds scam (ala St. Germain Trust, NESARA, etc.)?
edit on 20-1-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'd read about the filing and they are just silly. The law may say something is physically possible but actually DOING anything with it is another matter entirely If such claims even saw court verification in the first place? Ask the Native Americans about getting funds back the Government has said IS thiers..but gee.. Where are those funds when it's time to give them up? The Gov't who could track a dissident from coast to coast suddenly can't find a thing.

It's like filing a lien against the White House. Sure, with the right legal argument and a Judge with a sense of humor when it hit the first one...it MIGHT be possible to actually pull off. ....and I'm sure if they sell it some day, they'll take care of the lien too. lol...

I DO give these efforts some credit for the sheer moxy it takes for the attention it gets and hence...new conversations started that bring even more people to awaking from a long slumber. It's good for that. As long as we keep in perspective what this does and doesn't do, eh?

S/F for the catch and asking about those missing funds we're owed tho...

edit on 20-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sounds like something Drake Kent and his ilk came up with. That fruitcake is still on the air, even if it is just an internet radio show. The fact is, he and his fellows made a lot of outlandish claims, and this was one of them. I think their version included Neil Keenan, though. Really, then I had some woman from their group e-mail me and tell me that before January, the Federal Reserve would have to shut down. The internet is a cesspit of delusional, mentally unhinged loonies.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Apparently Obama never got the memo that John Boehner is the interim President, and what happened to the 77 congress people who were arrested and shipped off overseas.

They are just a bunch of crazies that believe the above. Gullible people actually believe them!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The group I was watching believed aliens sucked them up into their spaceship and flew them away. I believe the initial threat was they would be tossed into the center of the sun. Yeah, people believed that, too. It seems that the older people--especially the women--are the ones who will believe anything. I don't know why that is. They need to wise up, like Janet Weiss.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

On December 25th The People’s Trust UCC filings were made public.

OHHHH! IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH AND
I DON'T HAVE MY 5 BILLION IN GOLD YET!
AHHGHH!

join