It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Cabal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Could someone please describe to me what "The Cabal" is please? I believe it to be a group, please tell me its function, it whereabouts, a little of its history etc. I have noticed DragonRider (who I must say is a fascinating poster who I always enjoy reading her(?) thoughts) mentioning them on several occasions.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
well as far as i am aware the cabal, is what dragonrider refers to as bassically the illuminati....

and i think dragonrider is a bloke aswell, i could be wrong ive not asked, and yes he/she does make some facinating posts and seams like a cool person...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Could someone please describe to me what "The Cabal" is please? I believe it to be a group, please tell me its function, it whereabouts, a little of its history etc. I have noticed DragonRider (who I must say is a fascinating poster who I always enjoy reading her(?) thoughts) mentioning them on several occasions.Posted by Triplsod

Hello.

First of all, I am a male, or "bloke" as the brits like to say!

The Cabal is a term I picked up from the writings of Nikola Tesla. He coined this term, as well as the "Evil Empire" or the "Dark Empire" to describe what is generally referred to as the Illuminati.

The Cabal is basically a very large and invisible power structure that is deeply ingrained and buried in the existing international powerplays today. It is made up generally of very wealthy aristocratic European and first generation American families, and was spawned as early as the 1500s. This power structure essentially built the international community as it exists today as a framework to protect and shelter itself, allowing its power and influence to slowly grow over the centuries, completely invisible to the general population.

The cabal has had a hand in virtually every notable historical event from the 1500s to present, including most notably the genesis and course of the World Wars, and the subsequent political/economic events that slowly built the world we live in today.

new topics

join