Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Music from Berkeley, CA

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Howdy folks,
We have to post 20 introductions before we can start threads? Just want to make sure I'm reading that right.

Anyways, I think I did another introduction about 6 months ago, so this will make 2. At this rate, I can start a thread in 10 years!

Please enjoy some music. This is why I fight against the BS with all my might.

Peace and Truth!
~SG42
edit on 20-1-2013 by saulgoode42 because: embed video

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by saulgoode42

It's 20 posts you need to make before you can start a thread. Only one intro is allowed. Welcome.You only have 13 more posts to make.

Des

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ah, so! Thanks. I rarely log in, obviously.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by saulgoode42

Hey there, I used to live nearby in Oakland a few years back. Miss the Bay Area (except the traffic)!

Twenty introductions aren't required, just one. To create a thread, you will need to comment twenty times on any thread of your choosing. See ya.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Right on, I was born in Oakland and haven't strayed too far I guess.

Here is the last video I did (the first I've ever done); it was a bit less family-oriented.

edit on 20-1-2013 by saulgoode42 because: fix embed
edit on 20-1-2013 by saulgoode42 because: "

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My X used to live in Berzerkeley, as they call it, haven't been over the other side of the bay in years. I like it though, maybe I'm berserk lol, wouldn't mind living there.

Welcome neighbour!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

join