It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEXICO TO LAUNCH NEW AGENCY MODELED ON CIA TO FIGHT DRUG CARTELS?Will the US now be in Mexico?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

that does not justify her murder and kidnapping, omg did you see what they did to her?

these are not good guys ... these are savage drug addicts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The mexican goverment is poor and needs money. So they make there version. Of cia drug dealers lol

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The CIA has been in Mexico for decades, so this sounds more like just a public declassification notice.
They probably have been using SIGINT and HUMINT style network analysis.

In Puerto Rico a similar investigation identified drug smugglers trafficking through the Local airport.
They confiscated a very large expensive shipment of coc aine in the cargo hold of the plane before it got off the ground without arresting anybody.. That kind of enforcement targets the wealthy drug suppliers early in the process.

If they wait till the Cocaine is turned into crack and bust the guy selling it on the street corner, the supplier has already been paid. The suppliers know the game they consider the street sellers "disposable", there is always somebody else just getting out of jail looking to deal for them.

I still haven't been able to read their stupid Kryptos sign over at the old CIA building. The top CIA analysts seem to think it has something to do with the berlin wall. WTF is the berlin wall?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Actuly i have met some of there models. I had one of there models train on me as a fake wife. I am not lieing. Sad part is they know about them. Just like everyone that truly needs to does. Whats worse is they sell to them there safe and protected. Its crazy the amount of bs they fill there heads with about how safe and fool proof the honey pots are. When in fact i dont know how to explain this maby its just me but i dont think so. They try to control reality in such away it becomes fake. And extremely apparent. How do you fake love you cant. The honey pots roll there eyes at the wrong time ect. And in a situation like over there it goes all bad fast. Also over there they keep them out of there stuff so they become mostly whores from the feds. A sick funny thing to them for sure. I can see them sitting around the table saying well paco should we send the cia a thankyou card for the new hot ho they sent us this week lol.
But the kicker is there all trained in conversational hypnosis. Thats there magic btw. And i am also sure they all know about that as well
And if your running around on sights like these digging for truth ect. And you have not done your homework on conversational hypnosis. And how to protect yourself from it. You are a fool. One should never show up unprepared for the game. Basicly never show up for a gun fight with a pocket knife. We have all heard that phrase before. Unless your a pro. And you dont have to hide it. Because there egos are so big they will never see it lol.

edit on 21-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

that does not justify her murder and kidnapping, omg did you see what they did to her?

these are not good guys ... these are savage drug addicts.

No, there is no justification. Even the seemingly "good guys" are mostly corrupt, and even those with good intentions end up playing into continuing the violence and injustice. The whole policy is bad, corrupt by design, and needs an entirely different approach. Those controlling the action, though, find the whole game indispensible despite the havok it wreaks. It is an unregulated, undocumented, multi-zillion dollar industry. Even the bankers play it.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I dont support the horrible actions to people. On both sides of the fence. Especialy when its nothing but a game designed to never be won. But those that chose to play. Suffer the price. Like i already sayed DONT PLAY. Its never good trust me. Who i feel for are the ones that get sucked into the game without choice. Those are the true victims

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBA2848

I am reviving this 2013 thread, with new and relevant content:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

EDITORIAL: MEXICO'S MORPH'ING DRUG CARTELS
Even with the capture of a couple major Capos in one week, Mexican authorities are still unable to turn this initiative into more flexible and innovative responses to deal with the narco-terrorism strangling their country.

edit on 14-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join