It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 Video Featuring an Evil "Doll" & Ghost Story From a Bow Hunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I found this video while browsing some other forums and I thought it was interesting.

Before I post this video I want to point out that it involves the state of Connecticut and the town of Sandy Hook, but is not in any way connected with the recent events there.

It is, however, very creepy in my opinion.

If there is anyone that cannot watch videos, I will gladly explain this story to you, just ask.

This video was filmed at the The New England Society For Psychic Research's Warren Occult Museum. Their website is located here.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That thing is very creepy looking. I remember years ago seeing a pic on a website that freaked me out. It was this weird mask attached to a tree, that some hunters supposedly came across in a forest in Nebraska or Missouri. It was just incredibly scary looking.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I think the only thing it has to do with anything is that the museum is a few miles away from Newton Con. The events described took place in Sandy Hook New Jersey which in part is a forest(Sandy Hook National Forest) along the Jersey shore.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

If I had made a mistake in locations, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Although, I do believe he is talking about Sandy Hook, CT. There is a lot of bow hunting in that area.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

It's all good. There are some really strange stories that come out of those woods. They, for sure, are a location to look at for the strange and unexplained. I only wanted to clarify due to so many stories coming about about Sandy hook school. Those woods have ghost stories and satanic ritual stories and voodoo imagery tied to them and have for a very long time, that's probably why they investigated there. Here is a good page to start looking at the legends of the area www.ahherald.com...

edit on 20-1-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out. I'm an info junkie!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I see Ryan Buell is the narrator for this video clip. Unfortunately, his show Paranormal State has been proven time and again by many sources to be staged and hoaxed. I would be highly suspect of anything connected with that guy. This would also include Lorraine Warren, who has been a 'guest' psychic on that show.

www.ghosttheory.com...

If you're interested in reading about haunted dolls...We have a very fun and interesting thread recently posted on ATS.

HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thanks for the information! I had never heard of any of these people.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
it scared me a bit but nothing super about it

new topics

top topics

join