It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Found In NASA Website, From Space Shuttle Mission STS104

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

How in the world do you guys confuse a reflection with a UFO?
Seriously.

Not everything is Aliens folks.

Don't be like the dude from Ancient Aliens...... I don't know... therefore Aliens!

sigh.
A reflection. Nothing more. Moving on.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Its honesty impossible for me to figure out what that thIng is.Odd indeed

- satellite plus reflection
- just reflection
- space junk plus reflection
- ice particles

No, I do not see an aircraft in all the seriousness, it looks more like a light similar to that f rom a reflection

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Anybody know if the 'object ' is on the other picture? This picture is part of a stereo image.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If its not shopped, that is definitely an interesting photograph and something to think about... But you would think with that type of technology and intelligence, one of them would have reminded the captain to turn on the cloaking mechanism

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here are some detail enhancements. I won't claim any ability to analyze these from a technical standpoint, and neither should you, based off of these adjustments. These are just some isolations of color channels to accentuate the object in question. The inverted one (with the object being blackish) does appear to suggest some sort of gradient connection to the pixel value registered for the earth's atmosphere. That suggests that the "tail" of the object of interest shares the same environment as the earth's atmosphere. NOT necessarily in the atmosphere, just reflecting light towards the camera in an almost identical way.

The second image seems to isolate a very concentrated source of light. Be it reflection or emission I make not guess. Not entirely impossible to tell from the original image though.

Sorry, long-time lurker. New to posting. Here are the links to the adjusted images. Not sure why they won't show up.

imagebin.org...
imagebin.org...

edit on 21-1-2013 by Theeastcoastwest because: additions

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
just sayin... it looks like the lights reflecting off a cloaked object via scifi movies, possibly BK?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join