It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Found In NASA Website, From Space Shuttle Mission STS104

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
An unidentified Flying Object is seen in a NASA photograph . The object appears golden in color with reflection at its top

This UFO is simply amazing. Not only is the UFO shown pretty clear in this photo it appears to be doing something near Earth. My guess is that it could be testing our atmosphere or maybe doing some type of experiments or simply watching us

What is your thought regarding the object in this photograph ?

ORIGINAL IMAGE [ NASA ] : LINK

Description of the photograph :

Date of photograph: July 23, 2001
Location of sighting: Earths Orbit, Shuttle at ISS
Mission: STS104

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Its honesty impossible for me to figure out what that thIng is.Odd indeed

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I have never seen an object as such
I guess the object is coming out from the earth's atmosphere into the space

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Why didn't NASA delete this image?

Apparently, they've deleted other UFO photos...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

May be they were so busy that they forgot to photoshop / delete this photograph

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Nasass will probably call this a reflection from inside the shuttle. If so, what are they taking a picture of and why leave the picture on the website when they know that everyone will see it as an Alien Flying Vehicle or at least a UFO?

Does this mean a silent whistleblower who still wants his job but cannot keep secrets put it there on purpose to expose it? Or was it a mistake from someone who screwed up posting something they were not supposed too?

If not a reflection, I go with door number 1.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Does this mean a silent whistleblower who still wants his job but cannot keep secrets put it there on purpose to expose it? Or was it a mistake from someone who screwed up posting something they were not supposed too?

I like the idea that there is a silent whistleblower in NASA who wants to tell the public that we aren't alone
I laugh when some of our members defend that Earth is the only superior planet in the whole universe [ May be multiple ] which can harbor life . I laugh when they defend that aliens cannot exist . I laugh at them when they see every unknown object as chinese lantern , space debris , birds , bugs , satellites , meteorites , reflection bla bla bla . I feel sorry for their miseries and their lies .

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Is this the same photo from the collection that is the black knight...or dark knight...or whatever they call it?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gltichy

Nop . This isn't from that collection

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I dont see anything in that photo that would lead me to believe it's "testing Earth's atmosphere or doing an experiment", as stated in the off-site content section in the OP. If nothing else does, that seems like a leap.

Can't everyone admit that they don't know what it is, nor what it's doing there? It's perfectly fine to say "I don't know"

but yes, its a UFO

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Ah, okay...I just remember seeing something vaguely similar a couple days ago regarding NASA deleting a collection of photos for that...It looks fairly similar in ways.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Nasass will probably call this a reflection from inside the shuttle.

Now that you mention it... it could be. It could also be something external to the shuttle. Can anybody process the picture to reveal more detail, or is the original needed to do that?
edit on 21/1/13 by Insomniac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ah...thanks...they do seem similar but there is definitely a difference to them.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Is it possible it's another satellite? That was my husband's guess when I had him check out the picture. That was a fun debate...

I have absolutely no idea...but it's a really interesting pic.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox

I like the idea that there is a silent whistleblower in NASA who wants to tell the public that we aren't alone
I laugh when some of our members defend that Earth is the only superior planet in the whole universe [ May be multiple ] which can harbor life . I laugh when they defend that aliens cannot exist . I laugh at them when they see every unknown object as chinese lantern , space debris , birds , bugs , satellites , meteorites , reflection bla bla bla . I feel sorry for their miseries and their lies .

We feel sorry for people that see every dot, smudge,blur,light above a city as automatically a ufo now that really is SAD!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gltichy

Ah, okay...I just remember seeing something vaguely similar a couple days ago regarding NASA deleting a collection of photos for that...It looks fairly similar in ways.

His NASA deletes pictures thread has been shown to WRONG as you can still access the pictures that were SUPPOSED to be deleted.

edit on 21-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hello Miss wmd from 2008 ,

I was right and you were wrong on that issue
NASA did delete those original Links but later shifted them to other URLs
Your comments are very poor , hence you need to stay away for a while
My advice to you : Do some research before commenting

wmd = Weapon of mass distraction

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

From your OP on the other thread

I have just been made aware by one of our readers that the UFO Photo that were almost in HD in quality have been deleted. I have tried the links in 4 different web browser but to no luck. The links are gone which means only the photos and videos we posted are the only evidence they ever existed. Please download and copy the video and photos into a personal file of yours and share with others.

In bold above that statement is wrong as others posted links to the pictures etc!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

That external quote is made by Scott C . Waring from ufosightings daily
I respect him and his work
He genuinely tried to inform the public about the truth - The truth which are hidden from the public
NASA did delete the original links

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

It was NASA who created this misunderstanding
Its very sadful that you took this opportunity to attack me and the OP [ Scott ]
My advice to you : Grow Up

top topics

<<   2 >>

join