It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at super bowl, cain and abel, San Francisco vs. Baaltimore,

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ok, I've gone through a ton of the symbolism with all this that might make this guys case a little stronger...

I would put why I have come to these conclusions but that's all in the video...It's all tied in with symbolism, numerology and an ancient belief system.

The thing is, is that this # is so in-depth, that it would take days worth of videos to explain it...but I tried to shorten it to 40 mins using biblical and ancient Egyptian beliefs to show you what they are talking about...

One thing I just realized is I didn't even tie "Ray" Lewis into this...but his name alone has huge symbolism along with his jersey number 52 which is 7 in numerology...7 is a number of completion, and also an extremely holy and magical number.

He has been the icon for the last few months...a symbol of Rising Up...to which this video is also referring to: Ray Lewis: Rise

See how it is connected with "The Dark Knight Rises"?

Anyways, take my word how ever you want...but when they are flashing subliminal pictures of destroyed stadiums, as the show big brother is showing you "The All Seeing Eye"...right before a commercial...you start to wonder...(I cover that in the video also).

I can't get the video to embed so you'll have to click the link here: Is it a Super Bowl? or Sacrifice Bowl?
edit on 29-1-2013 by MeCanX because: Added more info

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
was mentioned Bill Belichek is 'The Hooded One'.
Ravens defeat BB.
Hooded Ones are always evil. Therefore Ravens are good.

Ravens are mentioned in the Bible as succorers to prophet Elijah.
49ers on the other hand are evil despoilers of the wilderness greedheads.
Ravens=Good, 49ers=Evil.
Plus Flacco has started more playoff games than Kaepernick has started NFL games period.
Good > Evil. Ravens Win.

ps; Flacco attended the University of Delaware (the Blue Hens). any significance there???

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
well apparently there was a dr turi that was interviewed on this radio show the other night and predicted events for February 2nd 3rd and 4th and 7th and 8th and 9th that could be terrible...??

from the link above- "Like the great prophet, Nostradamus, Dr. Louis Turi was born and raised in Provence, France. Following four incredible solid UFO experiences he was influenced to re-kindle Nostradamus’ methods of Divine Astrology and spent many years reviving the Seer’s rare cabalistic healing method. In 1976 he graduated from the Royal School of Music in London with the highest distinction. He moved to the US in 1984 and has since established himself as a successful hypnotherapist, an astropsychologist, author of 4 books, and a powerful motivational speaker.

In 1993 he received a metaphysical Doctorate from the Progressive Universal Life Church based in Sacramento, California. His notoriety has skyrocketed after hundreds of accurate predictions such as 9-11, the Asian tsunami, Iraq war, SARS virus and unarguable predictions of major earthquakes that he made on television and radio programs."... make of it what you will..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is the Benz Ad on back of my husbands sports illustrated..

Set my soul free huh???And seriously how can they guarantee a thrilling 4th quarter?

Lets see if I can explain this right..I don't think anything is going to happen because, it just seems to obvious..It seems like there is too much marketing pointing in that direction..If something does happen I think it will be behind the scenes. I read somewhere a while ago that said - All these elitist don't like to have their names connected sometimes so they use other means of communicating..Sometimes I think that's what all these ads do -- connect them, deliver certain messages and orders to one another..We notice the symbolism but I truly doubt we really know what they mean to one another...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PonyRide
We brought this up last week on Revolution Radio, its quite interesting. The Super Bowl will be on the same day as the Chinese new year of the snake, the black water snake. Last year of the snake? 9/11. Tienanmen square and Pearl Harbor also happened in the year of the snake.

As has been pointed out here and also else where, 49ers, 4 + 9 is 13.

San Fran, Hurricane San-dy, San-dy Hook, San is a big thing, it means Saint, they are killing the saints.

What sound does a snake make? sssssss
Reptiles....s at the end of 49s

The RAven(RA sun deity) is symbol of good as well.

The game is being played at the Saints home stadium.

Sinkhole and so on, Asteroid 2012 DA14(notice no number 13)
DA, DUH Feb 15th!

Comet ISON, its on, is' on boys and girls! its on!

Saint Valentines day Feb 14th

February is huge guys
edit on 22-1-2013 by PonyRide because: (no reason given)

To me this whole Superbowl sacrifice is a diversion, think ZIon Olympics, Elenin......

You got to watch Syria and Israel, Iran and also North Korea, remember how they planted in our minds the possibilities that Muslims could hi jack planes and blow stuff up in the early 70s, how they sold us on Bin Laden blowing up the U.N embassies in Africa just before 2000, how Muslims attacked the WTC in 93. Then when 9/11 happened, just the mention of the word Muslim would have connected all the dots for you.
Now it's happening again. The lies. Remember how Colonel Colin Powell lied before the U.N saying Saddam had mobile chemical weapons of mass destruction ready to be deployed at any time, how they had missiles that could reach London in 45 minutes?
Do you remember the fear that created so the politicians would sign off on policies for war?

Do you remember how we were emotionally manipulated via 9/11 and Bali and London, to fight, to kill, to die for our countries against an enemy that never even existed?

Its happening again with Syria, the lies, saying that if they use their chemical weapons their will be consequences. Saying North Korea can launch payloads into space, rice pickers testing nukes, yet Iran can't even enrich uranium yet, the EMP threat now posed by North Korea and so on, third world crazies to weaponize space, next is asteroids, remember what Dr Carol Rosin was told, forget about the rest of the disclosure project.

Sigh....................

Just to play along further, cause I got nothing better to do.

The asteroid 2012 DA14. Reverse it.
41AD 2102
So the year 41 AD
In early 41 AD, Caligula became the first Roman emperor to be assassinated, the result of a conspiracy involving officers of the Praetorian Guard, as well as members of the Roman Senate and of the imperial court. The conspirators' attempt to use the opportunity to restore the Roman Republic was thwarted: on the same day the Praetorian Guard declared Caligula's uncle Claudius emperor in his place.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now the date 21/02, 21st of Feburary
Malcolm X (pron.: /ˈmælkəm ˈɛks/; May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965), born Malcolm Little and also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz[1] (Arabic: الحاجّ مالك الشباز‎), was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist.
en.wikipedia.org...

ASsyou know, Mr O used Lincoln and Martian Lurther King's bibles for this years inauguration.

The Japanese prime minister wants to meet Mr O on Feb 21 or 22nd
www.zapaday.com...
www.reuters.com...

something else
www.westernjournalism.com...

The Space Shuttle Columbia disaster occurred on February 1, 2003
en.wikipedia.org...

and

Obama to deliver budget on February 13, delayed one week
www.reuters.com...

of course

February was named after the Latin term februum, which means purification, via the purification ritual Februa held on February 15 (full moon) in the old lunar Roman calendar. January and February were the last two months to be added to the Roman calendar, since the Romans originally considered winter a monthless period
en.wikipedia.org...

Februalia: A Time of Purification
paganwiccan.about.com...

February 1: National Baked Alaska Day, Freedom Day, Serpent Day
www.examiner.com...

TO sum up

49ers will win

LOL dont take this too serious, watch the middle east
edit on 31-1-2013 by PonyRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why would "they" give us so many "clues" and "hints" about their plans?

It's obviously just a distraction to keep us busy.

It's time to learn to IGNORE this kind of event with "clues" and "hints".

It's just to keep us busy.

Forget about Superbowl.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
don macleans cryptic futuristic song American pie is supposedly about the death of Buddy Holly....I don't think so...hmmm he died on Feb 3rd...look at the lyrics as posted on pg 6 of this thread..they speak volumes...the address 330 loyola ave (33)...47th SB=11 ...2.3.13=9...Beyonce's song - Nuclear...The coaches, brothers Jim and John are they twins? would'nt surprise me.. so much stuff on this one..."there will be blood"..maybe not if we expose the B***** !....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
was mentioned Bill Belichek is 'The Hooded One'.
Ravens defeat BB.
Hooded Ones are always evil. Therefore Ravens are good.

Ravens are mentioned in the Bible as succorers to prophet Elijah.
49ers on the other hand are evil despoilers of the wilderness greedheads.
Ravens=Good, 49ers=Evil.
Plus Flacco has started more playoff games than Kaepernick has started NFL games period.
Good > Evil. Ravens Win.

ps; Flacco attended the University of Delaware (the Blue Hens). any significance there???

But Kaepernick is the one with all the Bible verses tattooed on his arms. Seriously, you guys are reading way too much into this.

If anything actually happens on Sunday, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Stadium
#49 on jacket
drone 166 1+6+6=13

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is rather interesting
Mix it with this.Fireworks explosion destroys Chinese highway (pics) Oh yeah...here's another kicker. 4+7=11 Mirror images. Both brothers represent 1. 1 vs 1 @ 2+3+2+1+3=11 Some things have to be more than just a coincidence. And Destiny's Child is reuniting to perform a new song called: Nuclear

I don't think anything will happen...but if it did...it would be the right timing. The people seem to have fallen back asleep. They wouldn't suspect a thing. Maybe, TPTB are just drawing energy for the game....so more people can "tune in"?
Nothing like a daily dose of brainwashing.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

TO sum up

49ers will win

LOL dont take this too serious, watch the middle east
edit on 31-1-2013 by PonyRide because: (no reason given)

Well I was wrong, freakin great game though, really intense....on to the next conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I will admit I thought something was going to happen when half the lights went out. Though perhaps the other half would go out then something would go down. Glad the game was able to continue and everything was pretty interesting from what I saw

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
On page 6 of this thread I asked a simple question that went unanswered..

Originally posted by MrWendal
I have one simple question for the OP. Please try not to get defensive as this is just an honest question...

Every single year, we see a thread warning of a False Flag event at the Superbowl. Every year, it never happens. What makes your warning any different from the previous Superbowl warnings?

This question has now been answered. There is nothing different between this "warning" and the others. As a matter of fact, it was exactly the same as all the others in that the game was played, there was a winner, and nothing happened.

I would ask if we have all learned our lesson now, but I know we haven't.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
They must have hit the wrong switch...and cut off the power; instead of setting off the explosions.
TPTB had everyone going. Messin' wit' our heads. lmfao And Beyonce's halftime show.....WHACK! Why all the hype? And, did Destiny's Child do their song: Nuclear? I don't remember hearing it?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent
I will admit I thought something was going to happen when half the lights went out. Though perhaps the other half would go out then something would go down. Glad the game was able to continue and everything was pretty interesting from what I saw

When I seen the lights go off the first thing I thought about was this thread.. I was like "HOLY SNIP" then nothing happened lol glad nobody was hurt.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theillusion
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" - Nominated

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join