It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at super bowl, cain and abel, San Francisco vs. Baaltimore,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The day the music dies' Dubbed by don mcclean the whole massacre was known as the day the music dies.The whole world heard this song American Pie from sing songwriter don McLean..look at the lyrics
"American Pie"

[Intro] A long, long time ago I can still remember how that music used to make me smile And I knew if I had my chance That I could make those people dance And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made me shiver With every paper I'd deliver Bad news on the doorstep I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried When I read about his widowed bride But something touched me deep inside The day the music died

[Chorus] So bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry And them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye Singin' "This'll be the day that I die This'll be the day that I die"

[Verse 1] Did you write the book of love And do you have faith in God above If the Bible tells you so? Now do you believe in rock and roll Can music save your mortal soul And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

Well, I know that you're in love with him 'Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym You both kicked off your shoes Man, I dig those rhythm and blues

I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck With a pink carnation and a pickup truck But I knew I was out of luck The day the music died

[Chorus] I started singin' bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye Singin' "This'll be the day that I die This'll be the day that I die"

[Verse 2] Now for ten years we've been on our own And moss grows fat on a rollin' stone But that's not how it used to be When the jester sang for the king and queen In a coat he borrowed from James Dean And a voice that came from you and me

Oh, and while the king was looking down The jester stole his thorny crown The courtroom was adjourned No verdict was returned

And while Lenin read a book on Marx A quartet practiced in the park And we sang dirges in the dark The day the music died

[Chorus] We were singin' bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye Singin' "This'll be the day that I die This'll be the day that I die"

[Verse 3] Helter skelter in a summer swelter The birds flew off with a fallout shelter Eight miles high and falling fast It landed foul on the grass The players tried for a forward pass With the jester on the sidelines in a cast

Now the halftime air was sweet perfume While the sergeants played a marching tune We all got up to dance Oh, but we never got the chance

'Cause the players tried to take the field The marching band refused to yield Do you recall what was revealed The day the music died?

[Chorus] We started singin' bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye And singin' "This'll be the day that I die This'll be the day that I die"

[Verse 4] Oh, and there we were all in one place A generation lost in space With no time left to start again So come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick Jack Flash sat on a candlestick 'Cause fire is the devil's only friend

Oh, and as I watched him on the stage My hands were clenched in fists of rage No angel born in Hell Could break that Satan's spell

And as the flames climbed high into the night To light the sacrificial rite I saw Satan laughing with delight The day the music died

He was singin' bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye And singin' "This'll be the day that I die This'll be the day that I die"

[Outro] I met a girl who sang the blues And I asked her for some happy news But she just smiled and turned away I went down to the sacred store Where I'd heard the music years before But the man there said the music wouldn't play

And in the streets, the children screamed The lovers cried and the poets dreamed But not a word was spoken The church bells all were broken

And the three men I admire most The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost They caught the last train for the coast The day the music died

And they were singin' bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry And them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye Singin' "This'll be the day that I die This'll be the day that I die"

[Chorus] They were singin' bye-bye, Miss American Pie Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye And singin' "This'll be the day that I die"

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
WAKE UP PEOPLE

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Pie or pi is 3.14 Shapes and Numbers of man
Read Genesis 3:14

edit on 22-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
John 3:16 is God's Truth and Light

Genesis 3:14 is the opposite of God

Alpha and Omega is the Same

=

:

Two dots

=

:

No Time

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
God Jesus Holy Spirit is Holy Trinity ONE

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
%
/

2 di-vision

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
3:16
-
3:14
=

:2

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
God Jesus Holy Spirit

Satan Anti fallen. unholy trinity

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

edit on 22-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think somebody just lost his mind... can somebody call the doctors?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Free at last, free at last, coach Sean Payton free at last!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I can add and subtract too, and really adding up a few numbers to make other numbers you deem significant is just wishful thinking.

Again, anything based off of religion is again wishful thinking at best. The holy books are a collection of stories meant to teach and inspire man. Unfortunately not so good men have warped and twisted their messages leaving those that WISH to be good men, living in fear.

As the above image says. Blah, blah, blah conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have one simple question for the OP. Please try not to get defensive as this is just an honest question...

Every single year, we see a thread warning of a False Flag event at the Superbowl. Every year, it never happens. What makes your warning any different from the previous Superbowl warnings?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wait I got another one! They're playing football. A football is shaped like a bullet. And it has stitches on it. White stitches. I think that means there will be some wind during the game.

You just opened my eyes to a whole new sense of connecting things

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of a Southpark episode called cancelled

JEFF
Wait a minute! Butt sex!

CHEF
Butt sex?

JEFF
Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication,
right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh...
Chupacabra's the the goat killer of
Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories
from the past that are often fictionalized.
Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama
students! Students at colleges usally
have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's
binary code!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread!

Why? Because it will firmly show how you can find not just one or two.. but a plethora of "links" to an event, and they will ALL BE WRONG. Because coincidences happen often, and usually don't exist until we invent them. So I greatly appreciate this thread.. and how it will prove SCM (stupid conspiracy math), predictions, and horrible mangled translations of past written material, mean a whole lot of nothing.

Nothing will happen. Just like nothing happened at the last 3 Olympics as people said there would be. And it will firmly prove that all the time spent on your math and looking up anything that might remotely relate to this date or event means exactly jack and diddly.

I really appreciate these threads that help derail the ridiculous way people come up with conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Nice job at finding ALOT of connections! But now to wait and see.IF your correct GOD Help us all.. If not well Thank GOD!
But truthfully I think its just going to be another football game with a HORRIBLE halftime show..

edit on 1/22/2013 by DjembeJedi because: finish idea..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

The crazy part is, I wondered just the other day if there might be some type of false flag event to take place at the Super Bowl.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join