It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at super bowl, cain and abel, San Francisco vs. Baaltimore,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by plewis51
UNBELIEVABLE correlation with the movie "Sum of All Fears":

Baltimore + Football Game + Nuclear Dirty Bomb

Although the game was played at a domed field in the movie = Mercedes-Benz Superdome (New Orleans, Louisiana)

Let's continue to build this story. I mean, using quick correlations we can build a huge database of why it all would relate. Or we could just watch the commercials and enjoy!

Mercedes aired a commercial like twenty times tonite during the game that was crazy, showed the year 2013 with 13 being on fire with a song I forget who sings it, but its about the devil walking among us. Also on you tube Mercedes has commercials titled "A new light" and "are we there yet"a new commercial filmed in new Orleans which will be aired during the super bowl 'starring' KATE upton, in the fourth quarter

Oh and the 49ers are building a new stadium called candlestick park. Coincidence?? Also the 49ers are using a motto "the quest for six"

The commercials are getting downright in your face luciferian. The devils rum showing fallen angels...mottos like 'moving forward' 'here we go' etc etc..sooo many more I try not to watch TV I just make observations

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hashslinger
reply to post by GokuVsSuperman0

There is also a book about a terrorist plot to blow up the Super Bowl. The book is "Black Sunday" by Thomas Harris. The same man who wrote "Silence of the Lambs" and "Red Dragon"

The setting for this novel is (dun dun dunnnnn!) New Orleans.

I will have to check that. I have researched the 'black pope'

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

"Originally I was going to call Gotham City 'Civic City,'" said writer Bill Finger in 1970's The Steranko History of Comics. "Then I tried 'Capital City', then 'Coast City'. Then I flipped through the New York City phone book and spotted the name 'Gotham Jewelers' and said, 'That's it,' Gotham City. We didn't call it New York because we wanted anybody in any city to identify with it."
[Gotham Jewelers]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/batman-gotham-city-map-dark-knight-rises_n_1680988.html[/url]

A RCC church in Gotham city named St.Lawrence church..who is saint Lawrence ?

Holy Chalice

According to lore, among the treasures of the Greek church entrusted to Lawrence for safe-keeping was the Holy Chalice, the cup from which Jesus and the Apostles drank at the Last Supper. Lawrence was able to spirit this away to Huesca, in present day Aragon, with a letter and a supposed inventory, where it lay hidden and unregarded for centuries. When Augustine connects Lawrence with a chalice, it is the chalice of the Mass: For in that Church, you see, as you have regularly been told, he performed the office of deacon; it was there that he administered the sacred chalice of Christ’s blood. —[citation needed]

According to Christian tradition the Holy Grail is a relic that was sent by St Lawrence to his parents in northern Aragon. He entrusted this sacred chalice to a friend whom he knew would travel back to Huesca, remaining in the monastery of San Juan de la Peña, core of spiritual strength for the emerging kingdom of Aragon. While the Holy Chalice's exact journey through the centuries is disputed, it is generally accepted by Catholics that the Chalice was sent by his family to this monastery for preservation and veneration. Historical records indicate that this chalice has been venerated and preserved by a number of monks and monasteries through the ages. Today the Holy Grail is venerated in a special chapel in the Catholic Cathedral of Valencia, Spain.

Jewels of St Lawrence

After the death of Sixtus, the prefect of Rome demanded that Lawrence turn over the riches of the Church. Ambrose is the earliest source for the tale that Lawrence asked for three days to gather together the wealth. [1] Lawrence worked swiftly to distribute as much Church property to the poor as possible, so as to prevent its being seized by the prefect. On the third day, at the head of a small delegation, he presented himself to the prefect, and when ordered to give up the treasures of the Church, he presented the poor, the crippled, the blind and the suffering, and said that these were the true treasures of the Church. One account records him declaring to the prefect, "The Church is truly rich, far richer than your emperor." This act of defiance led directly to his martyrdom. This can be compared to the parallel Roman tale of the jewels of Cornelia.

Martyrdom

By tradition, Lawrence was sentenced at San Lorenzo in Miranda, imprisoned in San Lorenzo in Fonte, martyred at San Lorenzo in Panisperna, and buried in the Via Tiburtina in the Catacomb of Cyriaca by Hippolytus and Justinus, a presbyter. Tradition holds that Lawrence was burned or "grilled" to death, hence his association with the gridiron. Tradition also holds that Lawrence joked about their cooking him enough to eat while he was burning on the gridiron, hence his patronage of cooks and chefs, stating something along the lines of, "turn me over ... I'm done on this side". [citation needed] One of the early sources for the martyrdom of Saint Lawrence was the description by Aurelius Prudentius Clemens in his Peristephanon, Hymn II. Some historians, such as Rev. Patrick Healy, view the traditions of how Lawrence was martyred as "not worthy of credence", [2] as the slow lingering death can not be reconciled "with the express command contained in the edict regarding bishops, priests, and deacons (animadvertantur) which ordinarily meant decapitation." [2] A theory of how the tradition arose is put forward by Pio Franchi de' Cavalieri. He postulates that it was the result of a mistaken transcription, the accidental omission of the letter "p" – "by which the customary and solemn formula for announcing the death of a martyr – passus est ["he suffered," that is, was martyred] – was made to read assus est [he was roasted]." [2] The Liber Pontificalis, which is held to draw from sources independent of the existing traditions and Acta regarding Lawrence, uses passus est concerning him, the same term it uses for Pope Sixtus II (martyred by beheading during the same persecution). [2]

Constantine I is said to have built a small oratory in honour of the martyr, which was a station on the itineraries of the graves of the Roman martyrs by the seventh century. Pope Damasus I rebuilt or repaired the church, now known as San Lorenzo fuori le Mura, while the minor basilica of San Lorenzo in Panisperna was built over the place of his martyrdom. The gridiron of the martyrdom was placed by Pope Paschal II in the church of San Lorenzo in Lucina.

edit on 20-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au

Oh and the 49ers are building a new stadium called candlestick park. Coincidence?? Also the 49ers are using a motto "the quest for six"

The commercials are getting downright in your face luciferian. The devils rum showing fallen angels...mottos like 'moving forward' 'here we go' etc etc..sooo many more I try not to watch TV I just make observations

Candlestick Park is where they play now. The new stadium, at this point, is known as New Santa Clara Stadium

And "the quest for six" speaks of this being their 6th trip to the superbowl. They won their previous 5.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Night of the Owls

This page was last modified on 11 January 2013 at 13:39.

Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. See Terms of Use for details. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.

Night of the Owls Booklet. Cover art by David Finch, Richard Friend and Jerome Cox.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Night of the Owls is a major comic book story arc set in the DC Universe following The New 52. Written by Scott Snyder and penciled by Greg Capullo, the arc is a major crossover event, although the main story is told in the Batman comics. The story pits the superhero Batman against the fictitious Court of Owls organization as they attempt to cement their control over Gotham City, which they have been manipulating in secret for centuries. [1] As described by writer Kyle Higgins, the series is the follow up to Batman: Gates of Gotham and divulges more of the history of Gotham before the turn of the century, with Gates of Gotham having been originally intended to be a precursor to Night of the Owls. [2] The crossover has been described by writer Scott Snyder as the first story arc of the Batman trilogy that he is planning. [3] According to Snyder, in terms of internal chronology, the story arc takes place in a single night. [4]

For the most part, the story arc takes place in Gotham City, now being called the City of Owls due to the attack on it by the Court of Owls. However, the overreaching story arc is also going to take place in Wayne Manor and the outskirts of Gotham City. Such cities as Chicago, Miami, and New Orleans are also featured prominently.

While Nightwing fights the demon Zohna in New Orleans, his girlfriend Raya meets up with Saiko. Saiko reveals that he knows about the Black book of Names and sleeps with Raya, revealing himself to be none other than Nightwing's childhood friend, Raymond. Nightwing grows confused as to why Saiko has not attacked him and investigates the case, using his skills learned from his tenure as Batman. As Bruce is missing, Nightwing learns of a Flying Grayson's Memorial Show planned in Gotham. Saiko reveals to Raya that he plans on killing Nightwing at the memorial show. At the memorial show, Nightwing confronts Saiko who, to Nightwing's shock, reveals himself as Raymond and blames Nightwing for the torture that he received. Amidst the shock, Saiko triggers explosions around the circus.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

In the backdrop of all this a serial killer has been killing people and burning down buildings in the Narrows (New Orleans set), the killer is suspected to be Zsasz, but it is not confirmed. Gordon cannot gain support from the mayor or anyone to put his best men in the Narrows. (We find out later that the mayor is corrupt and encourages violence in the Narrows) Gordon then tries to persuade Batman to find out who is behind the carnage in the Narrows. We later find out that its a group of men wearing different masks, called the False Facers led by Roman Sionis. (This is where we see him as Black Mask, there are a few characters with minor parts in the group, one of which is Waylon Jones who wears a green crocodile mask and is the brute of the group, there may be a few others from the comics). The motive of the False Facers is to completely drive down the value of property in the Narrows so that it can be bought by Sionis and others from Gotham's Elite at pennies on the dollar. Sionis is also a major business rival to Bruce Wayne and continues to lose financial ground to Wayne Enterprises. As a result he sends a desperate employee, Selina Kyle (major part), to go work for Wayne Enterprises and seduce Bruce to uncover any information possible to gain an advantage on Wayne's company. Sionis threatens to kill Selina's family who lives in the Narrows if she does not do this.
link

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Although the game was played at a domed field in the movie = Mercedes-Benz Superdome (New Orleans, Louisiana)

Let's continue to build this story. I mean, using quick correlations we can build a huge database of why it all would relate. Or we could just watch the commercials and enjoy!

Mercedes aired a commercial like twenty times tonite during the game that was crazy, showed the year 2013 with 13 being on fire with a song I forget who sings it, but its about the devil walking among us. Also on you tube Mercedes has commercials titled "A new light" and "are we there yet"a new commercial filmed in new Orleans which will be aired during the super bowl 'starring' KATE upton, in the fourth quarter

Interesting, that you would mention the #13 in flames. There was another commercial that had the number 13 in flames, but it wasn't a car commercial. And, this commercial didn't have an ending...it was "to be continued" on Feb 3rd. Strange.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Interesting, that you would mention the #13 in flames. There was another commercial that had the number 13 in flames, but it wasn't a car commercial. And, this commercial didn't have an ending...it was "to be continued" on Feb 3rd. Strange.

1919 U.S.A. League of Nations 3rd February, 1919 : The first meeting of the League of Nations was held on this day. President Woodrow Wilson was head of this committee. The purpose of this committee was to promote international security as well as world peace. This organization was later replaced by the present-day United Nations (UN). The goals of the UN are very similar to the goals of the League of Nations.

1690 – Feb. 3, The colony of Massachusetts issues the first paper money in America.
1913 – Feb. 3,The Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, authorizing the Federal government to impose and collect an income tax.
1961 –Feb. 3, The United States Air Forces begins Operation Looking Glass, and over the next 30 years, a "Doomsday Plane" is always in the air, with the capability of taking direct control of the United States' bombers and missiles in the event of the destruction of the SAC's command post.

RCC observe the feast of SAINT Margaret of england on Feb 3. The patronage of the DYING

In astrology. Aquarians born on February 3 are talented, modest and charming. They see the big picture and life's small details. They can be eccentric yet may shelter themselves beneath a personality that reflects conventional views. They put faith in planning, knowing that hard work pays off.Feb 3 Aquarians" You are likely to form new relationships or connections that further your spiritual growth this year, or to enhance existing relationships with a spirit of camaraderie. People in authority tend to regard you favorably. Events take place in which you feel like you are moving forward and growing into a new phase of your life.

You are also likely to make connections with people through similar interests and learning endeavors this year.feb 3 aquarians

Feb. 3 is national wear red day

Feb 3 wikiquotes
2005 The past is but the beginning of a beginning, and all that is or has been is but the twilight of the dawn.H.G Wells
2007 At the bottom of the heart of every human being, from earliest infancy until the tomb, there is something that goes on indomitably expecting, in the teeth of all experience of crimes committed, suffered, and witnessed, that good and not evil will be done to him. It is this above all that is sacred in every human being. ~ Simone Weil (born 3 February 1909)

2008 When war is waged it is for the purpose of safeguarding or increasing one's capacity to make war. International politics are wholly involved in this vicious cycle. What is called national prestige consists in behaving always in such a way as to demoralize other nations by giving them the impression that, if it comes to war, one would certainly defeat them. What is called national security is an imaginary state of affairs in which one would retain the capacity to make war while depriving all other countries of it. ~ Simone Weil

edit on 21-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks OP this idea of yours is adding even mor interest to my plans for watching the super bowl game.

I have a big table reserved at the best Sports bar and gril in town.

My closest friends and two children and their teenaged children will be joining us too for a good meal and will be sitting comfortably to watch the game or whatever happens on that special day.

And it is all the wings you can eat day.

What more could I ask for? Well a band after the game would be good so guess what......there is going to be rocking and rolling in the house after the game.

Looking forward to a fun day.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Disaster scenarios were played out at the Louisiana Superdome on Thursday as New Orleans officials practiced their response to the possibility of terrorist attacks during the Super Bowl.

The drill had officials from virtually every city agency in Superdome conference rooms, fielding mock reports of explosions outside the stadium and fans afflicted by a mysterious plague.

From another room, Federal Emergency Management Agency officials were calling in the fake reports.

FEMA routinely performs the drill in a city preparing to handle a major event, such as a papal visit or the Olympic games. On Thursday, New Orleans officials were forced to react to nightmare scenarios with such solutions as calling off the NFL championship game and evacuating the stadium area.
yup 11 years ago. sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

And don't forget that Beyonce will perform at halftime. I'm sure you will be on the lookout for the symbolism.
I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

I gave this a star, not because i believe you or ever will, but because all of the work you are putting in to making me believe you. Sell it you beautiful bastard, sell it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
New Orleans..Jesuit infiltration..French connection

... Bienville called the city New Orleans after the Duc d'Orléans, and the whole territory Louisiana, or New France.

appointed Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Catholics are connected with state normal schools and colleges, are on the board of the state universities and public libraries, and are represented in the corps of professors, patrons, and pupils of the Louisiana State and Tulane universities. Three fourths of the teachers in the public schools of Louisiana are Catholics.

The educational system is well organized. The principal institutions are: the diocesan normal school; the Marquette University under the care of the Jesuits;

... to the Bishopric of Louisiana. However, there is in the archives of the New Orleans cathedral a letter from Father Antoine* to the Bishop of Baltimore declaring that having heard that some members of the clergy and laity had applied to Rome to have him appointed to the Bishopric of Louisiana, he hereby declared to the Bishop of Baltimore that he would not consider the position, that he was unworthy of the honour and too old to do any good. He would be grateful to the bishop if he would cut short any further efforts in that direction.

Bishop Carroll wrote to James Madison, Secretary of State (17 November, 1806) in regard to the Church in Louisiana and the recommending of two or three clergymen one of whom might be appointed Bishop of New Orleans. Mr. Madison replied that the matter being purely ecclesiastical the Government could not interfere. He seemed, however, to share the opinion of Bishop Carroll in regard to the character and rights of Father Antoine. In 1806 a decree of the Prop

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Follow the Money..2013

Louisiana to pay $108M to end Superdome bond deal Jan 17, 2013 1:14 PM CST BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - Louisiana is paying $108 million to get out of a deal that helped rebuild and upgrade the Superdome in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, but that exploded in interest costs.

The State Bond Commission received the final details Thursday of the debt refinancing for the Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District that includes the termination payment to end the previous arrangement.

The LSED is borrowing $361 million to restructure the bond deal from 2006 that became saddled with problems as part of the credit crunch and financial downturn two years after the deal was struck.

The $108 million termination penalty will be rolled into the refinanced borrowing and paid off over decades with the rest of the debt. The arrangement also ends litigation with Merrill Lynch over the previous

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
crooks and castles

The Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District (LSED) is a state agency/political subdivision comprised of seven members appointed by the governor. The board's primary purpose is to plan, finance, construct, develop, maintain and operate facilities located within the District for events of public interest. The LSED is responsible for the John A. Alario Sr. Event Center, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans Arena, New Orleans Saints Training Facility, TPC Louisiana and Zephyr Field.

LSED P.O. Box 52439 New Orleans, LA 70152

*Gotta find them all...

RON FORMAN CHAIRMAN Appointed: February 21, 2008

Ron Forman, President & CEO of Audubon Nature Institute, is a New Orleans native and a graduate of LSU. Over 30 years ago, beginning with an “urban ghetto” of a zoo and an under-funded city park, Forman envisioned a collection of family oriented, educational venues across the city of New Orleans. The Audubon Nature Institute’s ten award-winning living science museums and parks dedicated to the wonders of nature are the result of that vision. Forman is also the Immediate Past Chairman of the New Orleans Conventions & Visitors Bureau and Past President of the American Zoo and Aquarium Association.

JE BRIGNAC BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS Appointed: February 21, 2008

J. E. Brignac, Jr. of Prairieville, Louisiana is currently Chairman of the Board of Imperial Management Corporation and its subsidiaries’ Imperial Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and A B C Agency Network, Inc. Mr. Brignac is one of the Founders of Imperial Management Corporation which was started in 1990. He is a past owner and director of Dupre Carrier Godchaux Agency, Inc., Century 21-DCG Realty, Inc. and National Security Underwriters, Inc.

ROBERT BRUNO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS Appointed: November 3, 2005

Robert Bruno has been a partner with the law firm Bruno and Bruno since 1983. He earned his BA from LSU in 1980 and a law degree from Tulane in 1983. In 2000, Bruno founded Bruno Brothers Management and Development Company with his brothers. The company owns a variety of real estate including shopping centers, office buildings, business parks and hundreds of acres of commercial land in the gulf south region of the United States.

JULIO MELARA BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS Appointed: February 21, 2008

Julio Melara is an entrepreneur, publisher and author. He is president and co-owner of Louisiana Business Inc., a multi-media publishing company which publishes Baton Rouge Business Report, 225 Magazine, InRegister magazine, Daily Report and many other niche publications, websites and e-newsletters. He serves on numerous charitable and community boards including: Iberia Bank, Arts Council of Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge Area Chamber, Community fund for the Arts, Our Lady of the Lake Foundation and Career Compass of Louisiana. Julio was recently awarded the 2012 E.A "Pete" Goldsby Lifetime Achievement Award. The annual award goes to the person who has made the greatest overall contribution to the advertising profession and is the highest personal award presented by the American Advertising Federation-Baton Rouge.

GREGG PATTERSON

GREGG PATTERSON BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS Appointed: June 21, 2012

Gregg Patterson, of Baton Rouge, Louisiana has been President/Co-Owner of G.A.S. Investments for the past 15 years. His businesses, all in Ascension Parish, consist of convenience stores, quick serve restaurants and a storage facility. He is also very active in the Ascention Parish community.

Gregg is a graduate of LSU where he played baseball from 1985-1987. From 1987-1989, he played in the Chicago Cub's farm system until injuries cut his career short. He later worked in the Cubs organization as a scout for two years. In 1993, he became Northeast La. University's Assistant Baseball Coach in Monroe, La. where he was pitching coach and recruiting coordinator.

DAVID ROBERTS

DAVID ROBERTS BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS Appointed: January 18, 2012

David E Roberts is a resident of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Excel Group; an Industrial Engineering, Construction, and Maintainance Services company with offices throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Mr Roberts also owns several other business and real estate interests. In addition, he serves on numerous boards and comissions.

WILLIAM C. WINDHAM BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS Appointed: February 21, 2008

William C. Windham of Bossier City is a life long resident of Louisiana. Born and raised in the Louisiana Delta, Windham moved to Shreveport after completing his education at Louisiana Tech. In Shreveport, Windham went into business for himself and created a real estate development and construction company. Over the last three decades he has been involved in many different businesses including real estate, construction, healthcare and energy. Windham created The Brentwood Companies and served as Chairman until the companies were sold in 2004. Currently, he manages his remaining business investments and is exploring new opportunities. He also serves as the Finance Chairman for the Board of St. Marks Cathedral School and also sits on the Executive committee of SciPort Discovery Center.

2012 LSED Board Members

LSED Coordinator (504) 587–3913 [email protected]

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

And earthquakes ! San Francisco has lots of earthquakes.

The football will really be a nuke.
edit on 21-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Anyone can manage. But not everyone can impress.

SMG, a world leader in venue management, marketing and development, began at the historic Mercedes-Benz Superdome in 1977. SMG provides management services to more than 220 public assembly facilities including convention and exhibition centers, arenas, stadiums, theatres, performing arts centers, equestrian facilities, science centers and a variety of other venues. With facilities across the globe, SMG manages more than 12 million square feet (1.2 million square meters) of exhibition space and over 1.5 million sports and entertainment seats. As the recognized global industry leader, SMG provides venue management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre-opening services for such landmark facilities as the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Houston’s Reliant Park and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

SMG offers unparalleled resources and capability, along with top-rated expertise, leadership, and creative problem solving that maintains the highest standard for every client and event. From our ownership to our dedicated team of corporate support personnel, SMG is unrivalled in private facility management. For more information visit www.smgworld.com

SMG is an affiliate of American Capital Strategies Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACAS).

SMG Corporate Office 300 Conshohocken State Rd., Suite 770 West Conshohocken, PA 19428 (610) 729-7900

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
smg world
The top of the pyramid..American Capital

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join