Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

You're a Satanist!! Muahahahaha!!

page: 2
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 





Now don't get me wrong... I do not believe in any of this aside from the last statement... I am not a Satanist


If a deal was made to you to you by the devil to become a Satanist and you can have any form of material hedonistic lifestyle at your finger tips and whim, but at the catch you may carry out a human sacrifice on a Alter in front of the devil as a witness would you do it or not, Yes or No?




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


ha, boning out of wedlock is frowned upon even though sex out of wed lock is the only reason that the leaders of religion ever had a chance to live and make there ridiculous laws. if you follow any blood line back far enough everyone is a bastard



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


i would do what ever the monster in the ground told me if it delivered Ann Hathaway as my wife, lol

sorry im watching batman right now

just for the record i always thought Michelle phiffer was the hottest cat women until Hathaway did it. I would forsake all my lands and titles and family just for a crack at the new cat women
edit on 21-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Akragon
 





Now don't get me wrong... I do not believe in any of this aside from the last statement... I am not a Satanist


If a deal was made to you to you by the devil to become a Satanist and you can have any form of material hedonistic lifestyle at your finger tips and whim, but at the catch you may carry out a human sacrifice on a Alter in front of the devil as a witness would you do it or not, Yes or No?


lol no...


Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Akragon
 


ha, boning out of wedlock is frowned upon even though sex out of wed lock is the only reason that the leaders of religion ever had a chance to live and make there ridiculous laws. if you follow any blood line back far enough everyone is a bastard


And your point is?




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


that religion is based on bullshnip



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Akragon
 





Now don't get me wrong... I do not believe in any of this aside from the last statement... I am not a Satanist


If a deal was made to you to you by the devil to become a Satanist and you can have any form of material hedonistic lifestyle at your finger tips and whim, but at the catch you may carry out a human sacrifice on a Alter in front of the devil as a witness would you do it or not, Yes or No?


Have you seriously contemplated this regards yourself, if so you are playing a very dangerous game; as you just vocalized intent YOURSELF by keytyping it Do you realize what you have done? You asked a question of YOURSELF and you answered it craftily positing it as a question to an INNOCENT other. I can answer you because I know your true intent and your amoral filth cannot touch me. There is no Yes or No to this unspeakable (YET YOU SPOKE IT) crime against all MORAL FITFULLNESS. How dare you. YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THERE IS NO DEAL FAIR AS IN NEVER EVER HONORED WITH YOUR PUPPETMASTER (always a sneaky codicile somewhere). You have no idea what you have just done, why? MERE FACT because I recognized you. Evil as evil gets in this format; unbelieveable.

edit on 21-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 





Have you seriously contemplated this regards yourself, if so you are playing a very dangerous game; as you just vocalized intent YOURSELF by keytyping it Do you realize what you have done? You asked a question of YOURSELF and you answered it craftily positing it as a question to an INNOCENT other. I can answer you because I know your true intent and your amoral filth cannot touch me. There is no Yes or No to this unspeakable (YET YOU SPOKE IT) crime against all MORAL FITFULLNESS. How dare you. YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THERE IS NO DEAL FAIR AS IN NEVER EVER HONORED WITH YOUR PUPPETMASTER (always a sneaky codicile somewhere). You have no idea what you have just done, why? MERE FACT because I recognized you. Evil as evil gets in this format; unbelieveable.


You want to destroy with the Devil then you need to dance with him to get close enough to stick the knife through the Demons heart. And who is your Puppermaster?



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 





Have you seriously contemplated this regards yourself, if so you are playing a very dangerous game; as you just vocalized intent YOURSELF by keytyping it Do you realize what you have done? You asked a question of YOURSELF and you answered it craftily positing it as a question to an INNOCENT other. I can answer you because I know your true intent and your amoral filth cannot touch me. There is no Yes or No to this unspeakable (YET YOU SPOKE IT) crime against all MORAL FITFULLNESS. How dare you. YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THERE IS NO DEAL FAIR AS IN NEVER EVER HONORED WITH YOUR PUPPETMASTER (always a sneaky codicile somewhere). You have no idea what you have just done, why? MERE FACT because I recognized you. Evil as evil gets in this format; unbelieveable.


You want to destroy with the Devil then you need to dance with him to get close enough to stick the knife through the Demons heart. And who is your Puppermaster?


The DANCING DEMON DEVIL? You cannot play the Devil card without calling/declaring TRUMP beforehand; at least name its christened names. I thought we were talking about Satan; why bring that other thoughtform into the fray. Is this demon a knife buff? Actually don't have a Puppetmaster, I have the Carnival Barker working the Ring Toss--I'm on the sidelines--that 3 foot spoofer stuffed collie dog toy hanging on the pegboard; looking at you with anticipation that you'd win me and give me a proper HOME.
edit on 22-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join